Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Is The Situation In Your Area.are People Going To School In Your Area - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Situation In Your Area.are People Going To School In Your Area (335 Views)

Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless? / See The Situation Of A School Classrooms In Imo State (photos) / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Situation In Your Area.are People Going To School In Your Area by Abfinest007(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2020
The Federal Ministry of Education made announcement yesterday that all tertiary institutions, secondary
and primary schools activities should be suspended nationwide due to covid19 .is there compliance in your area let us . lalastica

Re: What Is The Situation In Your Area.are People Going To School In Your Area by Davash222(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Nothing like that here.
I can still hear the school band of the secondary and primary school close to my house.

E be like Children of these days like school fa. During my time, i doubt if I’ll even go school again through out the year.
Re: What Is The Situation In Your Area.are People Going To School In Your Area by seunlayi(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Toying with people's life

(1) (Reply)

Shell Nigerian Scholarship For Msc Students 2020 / I Need An Answer (post UTME Unilag) / Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.