Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater (1932 Views)

I Am Looking For Call Of Duty Black Ops Or Advanced Warfare Or Metal Gear Solid / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / Final Fantasy Or Metal Gear Solid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater by fluxyn(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2010
cool[color=#990000][/color]. 2 me god of war is just 2 interestin n d story line is love. avnt finished it yet dou
Re: Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater by Whizkid2(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2010
CHRIST!!gow 3 of cos.
Re: Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater by ElRazur: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2010
Two different games. How can one be "better"?

Better in what aspect? If you are asking about Graphics then it is widely accepted that GOW3 is better. Apart from that, both are two different games that cater for different taste.
Re: Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater by BankoleO1: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2010
fluxyn:

cool[color=#990000][/color]. 2 me god of war is just 2 interestin n d story line is love. avnt finished it yet dou

some times when I come across threads like this I feel pissed! You cant compare both games because they are both different games one is tactical and the other is adventure.

If you mean you just have money to buy one game and you need advice on which game to purchase then fine, I will advice you to buy GOW if you like adventure games but if you like shoot em up games stealth etc I suggest you get MGS.

Dont just come up and say which is better its quite embarrassing, but if you ask between two adventures games which is still reasonable.
Re: Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater by opskie: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
Re: Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater by Hardballer(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2011
whatevs @ the above comments id say gow3>>>>mgsse
Re: Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater by kunlebco(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2011
GOW all the way. Imagine the grafix, sound effects and the gory sight of a mere mortal slashin thru immortals. Thriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillin

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! / Clash Of Clans VS Clash Royale / Play Station 3 For Sale...SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.