Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman (14928 Views)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Quality20(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2020
ds man is a great historian n analyst

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by roundman: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
This yeye man always has an opinion on all issues
Does his opinion count?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Abagworo(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2020
Junaid Mohammed is an interesting character whom I have come to view from multiple angles be it a supremacist, realist, tribalist, wailer, anti-PDP, anti-APC, anti-Nigeria, anti-everything. Is he a saddist?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Okoroawusa: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2020
What exactly is this man's own?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Blazebond(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2020
So junaid can reason well like these,wow,just wow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Sadohazeez(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2020
You're a fool if not who else talk about politics now
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by juman(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Oshiomhole is a hard nut to crack by those pdp people.
They are not happy he is the party chairman.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by itsene: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Northerners not in control of the ruling party is a major problem.
Oshiomhole has become an obstacle to those who feel self-important.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by ekestic1976(f): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2020
contigiency:
I don't just know why the media are making this old man popular for no reason. The fact that someone was a representative when majority of the people were in dark does not automatically bestow on him elder statesman status, not to talk of paying attention to every nonsense he says.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Femeto: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Oyegun was also the wrong choice abi. All these desperate politicians that have no hope in 2023.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Jidkidz(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2020
Abi God wn punish una ni we dy talk of cor u re here talking of baba werey..shey una dy wyne us for this country ni
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by HRMK: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/oshiomhole-was-wrong-choice-as-apc-national-chairman-junaid-mohammed/
we dont expect any dfft comment from opposition!pdp shuld face own challenges?!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by ddippset(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Abagworo:
Junaid Mohammed is an interesting character whom I have come to view from multiple angles be it a supremacist, realist, tribalist, wailer, anti-PDP, anti-APC, anti-Nigeria, anti-everything. Is he a saddist?
grin

Most ideal comment on this thread.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Unfolding: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Junaid is an intellectual.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2020
okosodo:
Charisma without character is catastrophe

Oshois not charismatic. He is just garrulous and eloquent in the use of English language. That was what the party wanted to explore and exploit during the elections. His ability to talk with so much punchlines. Elections are over. Punchline don't organize human beings for result. Wisdom does and he lacks it in the measure needed for such a party of strange bed fellows

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by ITbomb(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2020
The only prerequisite then was "who can abuse Jonathan more" since Oyegun was a gentleman, Oshiomole met all the criteria

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
Why is he a wrong choice? The APC has won more states since he became the chairman is

By rigging or by fairness?? Oshiomole so dismantled Apc it cud only win by rigging and violence besides Kwara.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by nairavsdollars(f): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2020
leave PDP out of this
juman:
Oshiomhole is a hard nut to crack by those pdp people.
They are not happy he is the party chairman.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Go and remove him na. Somebody that was elected in a convention by over 7000 delegates is not a popular choice? He was a unanimous choice of party faithfuls across the country and ratified at the convention by over 7000 delegates. How does that translate to being hand picked? Who was the other candidate in the race that was the choice of the majority of the party stakeholders? Junaid Mohammed is a mad man.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by SaintLucia: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshio should stop disturbing us with his wahala
Be careful na express u dey go if u are disturbed by Oshobaba matter.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by roundman: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
ITbomb:
The only prerequisite then was "who can abuse Jonathan more" since Oyegun was a gentleman, Oshiomole met all the criteria
So oshiomole was chairman when Jonathan was removed?nawaoh.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by wetmenow: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'm very sure his second chance won't last.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by hisexcellency34: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
even if he survive, he can't get another term
wetmenow:
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by ussv: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Buhari is bad choice, Gej is very bad choice, Yar'adua was not a choice, Obasanjo was dangerously very bad choice. All Nigerian leaders are bad choice. And Nigeria is a wrong country... It's fake
I agree with you almost completely , except that Nigeria is not a wrong or fake country country , we have only had bad leaders who refuse to build infrastructures in place to accommodate our growing population.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
Why is he a wrong choice? The APC has won more states since he became the chairman is

Don't mind Junaid

Cocaine has ruined his thinking faculty
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
wetmenow:

Sure. But that will be after burying PDP in 2023.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by hisexcellency34: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
he will bury APC first
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sure. But that will be after burying PDP in 2023.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Legendguru: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaxxy:

By rigging or by fairness?? Oshiomole so dismantled Apc it cud only win by rigging and violence besides Kwara.
which party in Nigeria do win by fairness? Abegi jawe, I no get time for rubbish talk.

I won't read your next response once I see your username. I no get for rubbish argument.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial On Residential Premises Is Prohibited - Lagos State Government / 2023: Ekeremor PDP Leaders Raise ₦10 Million For Dickson's Nomination Form / Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.