Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? (592 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt In My 10 Years Of Marriage / What's The Greatest LESSONS You Learnt From Your Parents / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by nony43(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Let me go first
1 Always put yourself first, if they call you selfish accept it, what they want and look forward to have is what they want you to let go

2 Never do more than you can for a lady

3 There are no universal rules for anything

4 Make money as much as you can cause with money even prayers are answered faster

5 The journey can be more intriguing than the destination

6 Fear is an illusion

7 Never inconvenience yourself to please others because when it is their turn, they won't stick out their head for you

8. That you are nice to people is not a guarantee
that people won't pay you with evil

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Humphrizy(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2020
To always use the available resources to work on my future

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by KennieKingOba(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2020
two things;
¤ never proscrastinate things in life ¤ learn about whatever comes your way, you may need it later in life

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Sexyliciousbri: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Everyone you meet in your life teaches you something.

There's a reason for everything that happens.

People you meet may or may not stay in your life forvever, however much you'd dislike that. Learn what he or she has to teach you, and if they go, it's meant to be that way.

Letting go is probably one of the hardest things to do.

There's not enough time in life to have regrets. We all do anyway, but always at least try not to garner them along the way.

Complimenting a random stranger might just brighten up someone's day.

Good Karma goes a long way. Be kind and good, it will come around.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Katier00(f): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Life is unfair, get use to it

We all do things for our own selfish interest

When you are fed up just take a walk.

Life can mould you into what you least expected so don't judge if you are not wearing those shoes

You don't help who you fall in love with but conditions your mind that love is only but a seed, without necessary resources to make it grow, it will die

Associate with your social equals, don't make friends or keep relationship with people that have lower understanding than yourself. It will never work.

Happiness is within you

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Diiiamoond: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2020
I've learned to let difficult situations go, by keeping faith in God and giving my problems to God.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. So to me that means... stand strong, be brave, continue on no matter how hard it may seem.
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
You have no control over time but you can chose how to apply it sometimes

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Katier00:
Life is unfair, get use to it

We all do things for our own selfish interest

When you are fed up just take a walk.

Life can mould you into what you least expected so don't judge if you are not wearing those shoes

You don't help who you fall in love with but conditions your mind that love is only but a seed, without necessary resources to make it grow, it will die

Associate with your social equals, don't make friends or keep relationship with people that have lower understanding than yourself. It will never work.

Happiness is within you

Lemme add to your first point

Life is equally unfair...
Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2020

- so sadly..... maturity doesn't come with age nor educational qualifications.....

- also, your skills are more important than education....cause the aim of education is to help you utilize ur skill....

- fear a man who can control his emotions and sexuality.....

- I am the best ..... If you don't like it sorry....

- sadly once more....I disagree that spare the rod and spoil the child....
I believe rather that spare the love and destroy the child....

- no one can shape you....you alone decide who you want to be....

- a man who has discovered himself is greater than a man who hasn't discovered himself but rather has discovered some other thing...

- Grant yourself the love you expect to receive.....

- the honour you receive isn't meant for you but rather it is meant for the position you hold...you will always deserve the styrofoam cup.....

Gosh!!!!

I wish I had the strength to write more......maybe later I'll update them......

Wish you good life

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Merryglad(f): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
sentiment ruins a perfectly planned future

1 Like

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Katier00(f): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xavfra:

Lemme add to your first point

Life is equally unfair...

not in equal proportion
Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by 24kmagic: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
cry
Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Deltayankeeboi: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
No matter how tempted You are. Please Run away from Bet9ja Virtual. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Katier00:
not in equal proportion

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Family's Photo Looked Like This? / These 6 Special Personality Traits Of People Who Like To Be Alone / Please,patronize Me.i Sell Perfumes,female Slides&men Designers Rubber Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.