Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? (744 Views)

More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! / Will The Killings Ever Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Have you experienced any form of Tribalism or Racism?
How do you think it will be stopped?
Because blacks are said to be inferior to all other races.
For a black man to get work, home, citizenship, visa in another foreign country which are mostly white people,
they will either tell you to:
़Go get it back at his\her own country or
़The waiting time for that will be longer than people without colour.
Please let's stop racist behaviour and tribalism in any way.
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Okuda(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2020
you folks are here speaking of racism but are racists towards your own fellow country men. how Ironic!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Canih:
Have you experienced any form of RACISM?
For a black man to get work, home, citizenship, visa in another foreign country which are mostly white people,

������������������

Tell me which white man's country this happens in?
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by DabuIIIT: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
And there are no Igbos among the racists tribalist ethnic bigot in cheif's service cheifs.
And there are no Igbos in the headship of the 4 arms of power in the country!
Charity begins at home,thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Nbote(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Coming from a country where d Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas do not see eye to eye on anything, it is d whites man dat is their problem.. Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Russia, Ukraine, and the most of East Europe, also with Asia (I know it's not white man's country but it's very common there) lipsrsealed cry
AlfaSeltzer:

Tell me which white man's country this happens in?
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Bialegend(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hypocrites. talk first about what Igbos are going through in the zoo called nigeria.
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
I know na.
Let them leave us alone
They are using Biafran oil to fix their problems and village angry
Igbos are independent not like the Yorubas n Hausas [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡ಠ_ಠ)̲̅$̲̅]
Bialegend:
Hypocrites. talk first about what Igbos are going through in the zoo called nigeria.
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Canih:
Russia, Ukraine, and the most of East Europe, also with Asia (I know it's not white man's country but it's very common there) lipsrsealed cry
So you have zero proof.
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by googi: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
First, work hard to improve and develop your own communities and stop looking for prepared food to eat (Olorunsogo). If you respect yourselves and demonstrate progress where you come from, (Surulere) you will attract others back into your community.

If you have to leave your community, be good and humble. If you can make it there, thank God and your hosts like immigrants in America.

Nobody Respect Blacks anywhere because they have no points of REFERENCE in Africa others can be proud of.
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
U are not sure na
AlfaSeltzer:
So you have zero proof.
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Topsic70: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
=Canih

Which 'racicm' is more than d one we practice on ourselves here in Nigeria?
***1. Is it d one of Igbo parents beating their daughter to death for getting pregnant for a Yoruba boy?
https://www.nairaland.com/5623525/amaka-nweke-parents-beat-daughter

***2. Or the educated igboboy (fuckthamod) who promised to 'leave a scar' on her sisters face for daring to associate with 'ofe mmanu people'?
FuckThaMod:
Zubby don't mind them.. I've never seen a tribe so biased and hypocritical like those people. Just last night my little sister was telling me nice thing about her yoruba friends she met in school, i felt like giving her the dirtiest slap ever. She was lucky she was meters away from me.. I've warned the brat to face her study and don't mingle with people, especially ofe mmanu people. One day i will give her a huge scar if she refuses to listen.

FuckThaMod:

My sister has friends with other tribes when she is at home and i have never had any problem with that. I just don't want any member of my family to associate with wasterners people and it's simple as that! Stop switching narratives.

***3. Or d igbo soldier who claimed on social media DT he hates Yoruba with a passion?
https://www.nairaland.com/5198452/ifeanyi-oparaji-soldiers-tribal-post

***4 Or d 'educated' psquare siblings (Paul and Jude) who continually wage war on their brother-peter for daring to marry Lola, a Yoruba woman?

B4 we poke a finger at others, remember DT d remaining 4 fingers are facing us!

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by FuckThaMod: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Topsic70:
=Canih

Which 'racicm' is more than d one we practice on ourselves here in Nigeria?
***1. Is it d one of Igbo parents beating their daughter to death for getting pregnant for a Yoruba boy?
https://www.nairaland.com/5623525/amaka-nweke-parents-beat-daughter

***2. Or the educated igboboy (fuckthamod) who promised to 'leave a scar' on her sisters face for daring to associate with 'ofe mmanus'?

***3. Or d igbo soldier who claimed on social media DT he hates Yoruba with a passion?
https://www.nairaland.com/5198452/ifeanyi-oparaji-soldiers-tribal-post

***4 Or d 'educated' psquare siblings (Paul and Jude) who continually wage war on their brother-peter for daring to marry Lola, a Yoruba woman?

B4 we poke a finger at others, remember DT d remaining 4 fingers is facing us!
You post all these things but turn a blind eye to your people who are also very tribalistic to the igbos. Or do you think i was born tribalistic? I heard a yoruba woman saying she hates igbo so much and for that reason she will rather suffer under buhari than vote atiku becos his running mate was igbo. You guys are worse so stop crying foul. Hypocrites
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Topsic70: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You post all these things but turn a blind eye to your people who are also very tribalistic to the igbos. Or do you think i was born tribalistic? Iheard a yoruba woman saying she hates igbo so much and for that reason she will rather suffer under buhari than vote atiku becos his running mate was igbo. You guys are worse so stop crying foul. Hypocrites
Its very easy to say that! Who's ur witness? Where's ur proof?
I can also confidently sit behind my keyboard and cook up a cocck and bull story! But all I've stated in my last posts were with proofs.

I've always seen Igbo's as brothers from another mother until d wide held support for another igbomans hate and bigotry for yorubas began to open my eyes. Yorubas careless about u being Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo. Your hatred and support for those who seek our downfall eg KANU has forced d hitherto indifferent and laid back Yoruba's to reciprocate in kind.

Nb:
Behind DT handsome face of urs is a bile-filled hate for ur fellow human being all because of tribalism.
If I hear tmr DT u kill ur sister because she 'get belle' 4 'ofe mmanu', I won't be surprised.
#wasted handsomeness!

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by FuckThaMod: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Topsic70:

Its very easy to say that! Who's ur witness? Where's ur proof?
I can also confidently sit behind my keyboard and cook up a cocck and bull story! But all I've stated in my last posts were with proofs.

I've always seen Igbo's as brothers from another mother until d wide held support for another igbomans hate and bigotry for yorubas began to open my eyes. Yorubas careless about u being Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo. Your hatred and support for those who seek our downfall eg KANU has forced d hitherto indifferent and laid back Yoruba's to reciprocate in kind.

Nb:
Behind DT handsome face of urs is a bile-filled hate for ur fellow human being all because of tribalism.
If I hear tmr DT u kill ur sister because she 'get belle' 4 'ofe mmanu', I won't be surprised.
#wasted handsomeness!
You guys will never change.. You don't need prove, they are here on nairaland and you see them every day. For the very fact you see no wrong in your people and always think your tribe is perfect, is the reason i will never regret my words or actions against anything that is contaminated by yoruba. So Keep crying but know we ain't different, in fact I'm the better person.
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Topsic70: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You guys will never change.. You don't need prove, they are here on nairaland and you see them every day.
Newton's 3rd law: "To every action, there's an equal and opposite rxn".
I've talked abt d genesis in my last post!

For the very fact you see no wrong in your people and always think your tribe is perfect,
Never remember saying who is perfect and who is not.
is the reason i will never regret my words or actions against anything that is contaminated by yoruba.
says someone who is typing from yorubaland.
Lolz......clown cool

in fact I'm the better person.
Really?? cheesy
U mean am or dem force u torkam?
For starters, I won't 'give my sister a beating/scar' if she comes home with an igboman as a friend.
That settles that!

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by helinues: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yari.banza, flat.head, Almaj.iri are what if not racist and tribalist comments.

Charity begings from home

1 Like

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by FuckThaMod: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Topsic70:

Newton's 3rd law: "To every action, there's an equal and opposite rxn".
I've talked abt d genesis in my last post!

Never remember saying who is perfect and who is not.

says someone who is typing from yorubaland.
Lolz......clown cool

Really?? cheesy
U mean am or dem force u torkam?
For starters, I won't 'give my sister a beating/scar' if she comes home with an igboman as a friend.
That settles that!
Can you even prove I'm an igbo person, talk more of my location. undecided
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Topsic70: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Can you even prove I'm an igbo person, talk more of my location. undecided
Don't tell us u want to deny ur Igbo heritage o. cheesy

Its Very easy and simple to detect through ur high intolerance/hate index!
No ppl beats u when it comes to hate and bigotry!

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Kennyswag: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
For me i hate another black man who is not from my tribe...
Blacks/africans can go to he'll.
P.s I don't care what you say
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by FuckThaMod: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Topsic70:

Don't tell us u want to deny ur Igbo heritage o. cheesy

Its Very easy and simple to detect through ur high intolerance and hate index!
Oshey! God that knows everything.. You are too judgemental and that's partly why i hate seeing igbos associate with yorubas. Even the sweetest and the kindest of igbos will be tagged numerous abusive names, they will always been seen as hateful beings by the "holier than thou & "i too know people". Well, what i hate the most isn't yoruba but some of my people that has refused to see you people for who you are.
Fortunately for me personally, the negative way you see igbos is nothing compared to the negative way i see yorubas and it's my duty to spread the word across my people that are at least indifferent about yorubas.
At my stage in life I care less if you use the most derogatory words against me and igbos as whole, so long you can't stop me from being me. I advice you to feel the same so that everyone can maintain their lane.
I will always be grateful to God for opening my eyes.

By the way, You are yet to prove I'm actually igbo.. Anyone can be online and be very hateful but your more hateful hypocritical self can never acknowledge that fact. However, i won't deny I'm igbo.
Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Topsic70: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Oshey! God that knows everything.. You are too judgemental and that's partly why i hate seeing igbos associate with yorubas. Even the sweetest and the kindest of igbos will be tagged numerous abusive names, they will always been seen as hateful beings by the "holier than thou & "i too know people". Well, what i hate the most isn't yoruba but some of my people that has refused to see you people for who you are.
Fortunately for me personally, the negative way you see igbos is nothing compared to the negative way i see yorubas and it's my duty to spread the word across my people that are at least indifferent about yorubas.
At my stage in life I care less if you use the most derogatory words against me and igbos as whole, so long you can't stop me from being me. I advice you to feel the same so that everyone can maintain their lane.
I will always be grateful to God for opening my eyes.

By the way, You are yet to prove I'm actually igbo.. Anyone can be online and be very hateful but your more hateful hypocritical self can never acknowledge that fact. However, i won't deny I'm igbo.

I would've bet on my left balls u are Igbo!
Good, tnx for proving me right! wink
vvvvvvvv

Its Very easy and simple to detect through ur high intolerance/hate index!

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by FuckThaMod: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Topsic70:

Good, tnx for proving me right! wink
vvvvvv

I didn't prove anything right.. Anyone can come online and pose to be anything. I can't stand replying a yoruba multiple times so this is the last time you'll get my attention on this your wailing matter. Adios

1 Like

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Topsic70: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I didn't prove anything right.. Anyone can come online and pose to be anything. I can't stand replying a yoruba multiple times so this is the last time you'll get my attention on this your wailing matter. Adios
@bolded: DT innate intolerance/hatred again....(typical) cheesy

Nwanne, what's there to be proven again? From ur own mouth u have accepted ur Igbo heritage, wetin remain again 4 local man to do biko?
vvvvvv
FuckThaMod:
However, i won't deny I'm igbo.
I still wonder if local man can still can, .......but,...... unfortunately,......

Re: TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? by Dedetwo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Canih:
Have you experienced any form of RACISM?
������������������

The above stream of thought flows freely from inferior mentality. I have not experienced racism because earth has only one race and it is human. The idea of human beings in colors is plain idiocy.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Man Returning From China From Entering Ebonyi / Boko Haram Kills 139 Chadian And Nigerian Troops / COVID-19: IPOB Rejects Palliative Sharing Formula, Says FG Marginalising Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.