Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding (107996 Views)

Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
What's drama there? We are talking about broke guys and how loyal they can be and you are yarning opata because the reality of my post spoke to you personally?

There's one Austin I dated grin

Fine guy, big cassava, IT guru but broke.

Unfortunately, his big cassava was a waste of matter because he doesn't even know how to use it.

I tried him again and again but he was already set in his ways so I needed to dump him there and then.

So I pretended to be speaking with a friend on phone who wanted us to meet somewhere. I did that so that he would leave.

Haahhahahaha..guy asked if he could join the train and I said no. He offered to do the driving from Lekki to ikeja but I still said not to worry.

To make him happy a little cos he has helped me out with an IT solution once, I offered to buy Amala for him. Oh boy was he happy grin

When we got to the venue, I told him I changed my mind and would not be staying while he ate. I gave him 1k for his troubles grin

The next day, he called to say he left his ATM card mistakenly at the office and was needing some urgent cash to buy light units and if I could assist with 2k.

My and my girls present had a good laugh.

I simply ignored the message!
Ok
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by lomprico(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
a man that can keep a grudge for 10 years and execute a revenge plan like this can kill without remorse. the lady no Mather what she did to him did not deserve this but she should thank God it happened cos she just dodged a bullet rocket.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Imagine wasting 10 years of your life plotting revenge and stewing in bitterness?

Damn!!!

Some humans just wear human flesh o, they are reincarnated from the depths of hell.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by henryhemon(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fafesot:

You are an angry feminist,
you should ask what the offence of the lady was,
Do you know if she really deserved more?
kudos to the man..

The guy is foolish to plan that for 10years, he wasted his life and money.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by 24kmagic: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
E be like Jos jazz done dey strong

Lol
You think say e no strong before abi?
E go shock you.
You no know say Fulani for don finish them if not for the kind people weh them be?

Fear Plateau and Taraba indigenes

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Sh1g1d1: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Nd jos news no dey pass man die day of his wedding, man say no on the altar, as men dey do dia own now nobody don talk o, wen we start now... Hmmmn
grin grin grin
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by explosiveskull(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
The guy still wasted his own resources, he should calculate all the expenses he made for the wedding and the relationship.

The bride will still get a new man, the man may even be in the wedding location.
And your brain told you that the supposed groom ain't married since and just held on to carry out is God sent plans of disgracing the olosho of a bride, I'll even do worse depending on the olosho bride's offence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by ashawopikin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
peeddy:
GROOM WALKS OUT ON BRIDE IN JOS, SAYS HIS PLAN TO DISGRACE HER WAS HATCHED TEN YEARS AGO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/bride-collapses-as-groom-walks-out-during-church-wedding/amp/
d man na mumu o, all the time and wasted resources
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
Spent 10 years plotting a revenge?
Evil fool.
I wonder what he will spend the next 10 years of his life doing... Probably monitoring her and not living his own life.
Vindictive fool.
I Swear.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
What an idíot. 10 years of his life. Wasted. To achieve what?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
End times. Hope this won't become a norm.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by eyinjuege: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

You bring up the Bible without asking what she did. God is impartial incase you don't know.
So can you forgive your fiancee if she bleeps your best friend over and over.
You holy wanabes be wise and stop blaming your mouths. Incase you don't know he didn't commit a sin he just said no. She did while she was whoring at other guys.
Have sense

You don't even know what she did to him 10 years ago, but you have assumed it was because she cheated on him.
There's nothing in the story to suggest what she did to him.
He never mentioned or gave a hint of what she might have done, which made his kinsmen question his sanity, and say he has a "spiritual" problem.
Did she abort a pregnancy he wanted them to keep?, Did she refuse to help him financially when he needed it the most?, Did she insult him in front of her friends?
Nobody knows what really caused his need for revenge.
Cheating isn't the worst thing a partner can do. Many men have overlooked cheating in their spouses, so it's not a deal breaker for ALL men. I know cases like that.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by 24kmagic: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
I think I have such an unforgiving spirit towards women.
I can let go of things done to me by a man, but when it comes to women, I feel used and betrayed. I feel letting go is a sign of weakness.

Of course I can't be this vindictive but in all honesty, forgiving a woman ain't easy.

Women have this way of betraying trust, hoping you'd forgive and once you do, that's how she'll continue to fvck up.

I don't believe it's ten years though, may be a typo error. It could be ten months or ten weeks. It may take me years to forgive, yes, but I don't have time to waste in planning a revenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by platido(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
The groom that died in his wedding day better than this Aplang guy, waste of time, resources, thinking he's doing someone
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by hope4nigeria(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Nd jos news no dey pass man die day of his wedding, man say no on the altar, as men dey do dia own now nobody don talk o, wen we start now... Hmmmn
start wetin, no matter how you start, na you go still loose.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:

The groom is wicked. Men are talking. How could a normal man mess up the day of their wedding?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Mryacks: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Wow,, just wow! Some people get strong mind ooh
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
lesbian spotted,14 years no mercy
Fo.ol.
Just because I complimented a fellow female, you're foaming from the anus. Never you mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by NawtyC001(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'm planning something worst����
I don't know why ladies are always pained in this kind of issue...
The guy is already ok..
He made the decision,and it doesn't matter how long it would take me to revenge,but I'm gonna download some Heineken badly ones my AIM IS ACHIEVED...
#Men_are_scum just won a point...
For the nairaland feminist,una take heart..
God of Shiloh is still Alive!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Perocom(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Marriage is so important to women! Infact it's like a world cup trophy. So just because of dating a man for 10yrs and not becoming his wife is a waste, do you know what would have happened to her in the marriage? At least she has her life intact. Women brain sha
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ruggedniggaone: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chi59:

Fo.ol.
Just because I complimented a fellow female, you're foaming from the anus. Never you mention me again.
ode jawejura
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by vineyardfarms: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
peeddy:
GROOM WALKS OUT ON BRIDE IN JOS, SAYS HIS PLAN TO DISGRACE HER WAS HATCHED TEN YEARS AGO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/bride-collapses-as-groom-walks-out-during-church-wedding/amp/
A BITTER AND ANGRY PERSON IS PREPARE TO LOOSE A CITY JUST TO GET REVENGE/ SETTLE PASS SCORES. MAY WE NOT COME ACROSS HERODIAS DANCER, DANCING TO CUT OFF OUR JOY ON THE DAY OF OUR CELEBRATION IN JESUS NAME. BRIDE DUST UP AND MOVE ON. IT HAPPEN THIS WAY TO SAVE YOUR HEAD AFTER 10 YEARS TO SEEK REVENGE IN THIS MANNER.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
eyinjuege:

You don't even know what she did to him 10 years ago, but you have assumed it was because she cheated on him.
There's nothing in the story to suggest what she did to him.
He never mentioned or gave a hint of what she might have done, which made his kinsmen question his sanity, and say he has a "spiritual" problem.
Did she abort a pregnancy he wanted them to keep?, Did she refuse to help him financially when he needed it the most?, Did she insult him in front of her friends?
Nobody knows what really caused his need for revenge.
Cheating isn't the worst thing a partner can do. Many men have overlooked cheating in their spouses, so it's not a deal breaker for ALL men. I know cases like that.

Then if you don't know the full story Don't open your mouth and condenm me

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Humanoid01:
Many guys on this thread make me feel ashamed of being a male. How can you justify what that evil man did? Oga, no matter, I repeat, NO MATTER what the lady did to him, it doesn't justify planning a revenge for good ten years. How can you live a whole ten years pretending to have forgiven someone and still feel good about it? That guy's heart is full of darkness, same goes to a lot of guys on this thread. Damn!

That's because a good number of them were

1. Turned down by a girl for a 'richer' guy

2. Tried to date a girl above their station who turned them.down

3. Jilted by a girlfriend for a 'richer' guy

4. Many Nigerian men treat women like objects , and most of these men have grown up with that idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by derbykol(f): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by bitingcool: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

The revenge was cool though, that's th best way to get back at a cheating fiancee. The disgrace would follow her forever.

Which disgrace. That's for shallow minds. Life goes On. She's been handed a gift. Imagine if she married a Aman that can not forgive & forget after10 years. Babe dodged a bullet. She should have a lavish party with the ceremony food

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by EM123: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
She is already his wife because he has done her traditional marriage , i don't know why we nigerian's like wedding.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by oodua1stson: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

He is very ok, yes it took 10yrs but he destroyed her life. And during this 10yrs he would have been dating the real lady he wants to actually make anlife with. And men rule the world no matter how sick a guy is, just throw some cash and you will get any lady.
I'm a man but what you're putting out here is wrong. Yes, he can get any lady to marry even next month. But what stupid point was he trying to make? The only way he can justify this is if he has mental illness or under spiritual attack

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by bitingcool: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Humanoid01:
Many guys on this thread make me feel ashamed of being a male. How can you justify what that evil man did? Oga, no matter, I repeat, NO MATTER what the lady did to him, it doesn't justify planning a revenge for good ten years. How can you live a whole ten years pretending to have forgiven someone and still feel good about it? That guy's heart is full of darkness, same goes to a lot of guys on this thread. Damn!

Thanks.. goes to show how deep and dark most people think
No Matt what the woman did except murder, even if. To invest your energy for 10 years into this act shows how backward his thinking is
And those congratulating him. Shows how shallow their minds are.
If God in his mercy loves us despite our sins, why hatch such a wicked plan or even congratulate someone that does it. That's why some Africans remain backward. They have no love and can't see beyond under their shoes

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by AsawanaDgreat: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Wonderful.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by TheRedpillguy: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
Spent 10 years plotting a revenge?
Evil fool.
I wonder what he will spend the next 10 years of his life doing... Probably monitoring her and not living his own life.
Vindictive fool.
Yep totally worth it, every penny. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by TheRedpillguy: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
kikero:

That's because a good number of them were

1. Turned down by a girl for a 'richer' guy

2. Tried to date a girl above their station who turned them.down

3. Jilted by a girlfriend for a 'richer' guy

4. Many Nigerian men treat women like objects , and most of these men have grown up with that idea.
And some got redpilled, understood hypergamy, which you know nothing about. Plus you keep saying rich guy. Anybody can make money,
Plus yeah its about station. That's true. Use my station to get good old revenge.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.