Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,716 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? (851 Views)

Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. / "Reno Omokri Is Not Rogue" - FFK / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by patrotic9gerian: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
It seems this man is tired of writing essays. E don tay where I hear from you boss.

Thomas up to FFK for never getting tired.
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
I feel the guy is tired of wailing

Knew he can't keep the pace till 2023.

He has made enough money from the Leah kidnap and needs to go underground

1 Like

Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
patrotic9gerian:
It seems this man is tired of writing essays. E don tay where I hear from you boss.

Thomas up to FFK?

What a Corona zombie.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by Afospecialk: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reno was paid for his wailing job cheesy and as you can see he is now busy spending the thoooo from Atiku

Reno was king of wailing back then but FFK still awaiting his balance from Atiku thats y he his hustling hard to get the attention of his master

Dino Melaye too grin done gentle pass all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by Olugbanko: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reno got fed up cos bubu won't give him the attention he's dying to get!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
patrotic9gerian:

He's tired of wasting his precious time on stupidity and lifelessness, talking to a zombie is as good beating the wall

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Thomas Up abi. Thomas up to u too OP

FFS, somebody quarantine this mofo
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by patrotic9gerian: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

He's tired of wasting his precious time on stupidity and lifelessness, talking to a zombie is as good beating the wall

Lolz. He's not actually waisting his time. But I guess that he thought they could bring down the government so that another opportunity will come for them to go chop our yam. Unfortunately, he will speak up again probably close to next general election.
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by chozzy: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
patrotic9gerian:

ZOMBIE
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by LivingSage: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
He has opted for the job that befits Him. Acting
Afospecialk:
Reno was paid for his wailing job cheesy and as you can see he is now busy spending the thoooo from Atiku

Reno was king of wailing back then but FFK still awaiting his balance from Atiku thats y he his hustling hard to get the attention of his master

Dino Melaye too grin done gentle pass all of them
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by wwwihy: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
patrotic9gerian:

Under Quarantine
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by LabDNA: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Erediauwa:

Thomas up to FFK?

What a Corona zombie.

Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by LabDNA: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
patrotic9gerian:

Lolz. He's not actually waisting his time. But I guess that he thought they could bring down the government so that another opportunity will come for them to go chop our yam. Unfortunately, he will speak up again probably close to next general election.

These buharideens are thoroughly ill-educated.

Just like sarrki, helinues, the way dem dey throway grammatical bombs dey shock my marrow. grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by comos: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
I sorry for your life.

The most painful part is that you are just and APC e-rat on depend on N35k monthly stipends,

While the people and children you are defending are going ahead with their normal life.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by Ruggedniggaone: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
omokri is in isolation
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by helinues: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Since Hero beer supported Apc candidate in Bayelsa, he Is too ashamed to pokenose into Nigeria politics again
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by patrotic9gerian: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
LabDNA:

Just like sarrki, helinues, the way dem dey throway grammatical bombs dey shock my marrow. grin

In as much as I am not a buhari supporter, I could read the game that these men were playing and it's because they missing out of the national pot of stew. Lol.
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by patrotic9gerian: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
comos:
I sorry for your life.

The most painful part is that you are just and APC e-rat on depend on N35k monthly stipends,

While the people and children you are defending are going ahead with their normal life.

I'm not. I'm a patriotic citizen Nigeria and I will definitely sound unpatriotic and stupid to ever recommend or commend the leadership direction of baba Buhari. I stand to remain neutral.
Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by helinues: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
LabDNA:

the way dem dey throway grammatical bombs dey shock my marrow.

Holly Molly grin shocked undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Reno Omokri? Is He Tired Of Wailing? by Afolabimills(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

God bless ur beautiful soul

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

E Be Like Say Nwodo Wants His Flogging Overseas. Abi Which Kin Yarn Be Dis? / COVID-19: Where Is Abba Kyari? / COVID-19: Abia Yet To Receive Any Support From FG - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.