Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision (4821 Views)

Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by CsRockefeller(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Ishilove:

That one no dey always work inside human intimate relationships. If we both have similar interests, passions and worldview, then we have a greater chance of being attracted to each other than vice versa.

You na boss Lady na. You went to school, you are exposed, have a good job or flourishing business, you are part of the exemption to this Law. You can decide to marry on your own terms and u are well positioned to do so.

This cannot be said for a lot of people. You see, part of the strategy some decades back in the east for ladies was to get married to a wealthy man, join the seminary for the ladies and the men, or go serve under a master (boy boy)

These people did this to save their families from hunger, poverty and wretchedness. Personally, I dont know where my mother's family would have been had their sister not joined the seminary ( Rev. Sister) That single decision changed a lot of things. While she went in voluntary, if she didn't she wouldnt be too bothered about it because she has seen the results.

Obj first wife admitted that though Obj is a serial cheat, his name has given her children a comfortable life more than she could imagine and she remains grateful.

Forget the talk about love, feelings and intimacy, that girl might be the ticket for her family getting out of poverty.

And who says she might not find love along the journey.

Self preservation is the first law of nature, survival first for everyone.
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by Malawian(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hi Everyone,

Hope you doing great?

If y'all remember I opened a thread recently asking for a virgin girl to marry... had few contacts with one seemingly serious but it seems am going ahead with the decision of marrying the 18 yrs old virgin girl. Note: There are girls/friends asking me to come and marry them but the problem is that they are not virgins as they told me. And with the level of promiscuity in Nigeria and being scared of what many girls do in their relationship life I'm not comfortable moving towards that direction as I believe I may never love a non-virgin girl. So, I have decided to marry the girl and train her character wise and also in school to study a professional course I want after paying her bride price (have a reason for this). She wrote Jamb this year but I'm not interested in her enrolling into Nig school as I have better plans for her before guys that specialize in devouring Jambites notice her.
Please guys is a marriage of 14yrs age difference bad? angry That's my only concern but I love her and she is so innocent, beautiful and well shaped with a matured body.. Please advice am I making the right decision? angry

Thanks VirginSearcher!
If you don't know how to fucck yourself, forget it, it will end in tears.
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Malawian:

If you don't know how to fucck yourself, forget it, it will end in tears.
What do you mean?
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Sotland:
Since when has virgin become a criteria if good marriage home? Who you have destined to marry may not even be a virgin. Virgin as a wife shouldn't be the point. But a woman with good manners. Virginity ends in one night but good manners last for eternity�. Let me ask you, would you prefer to marry a virgin that could lead to your early grave
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
How many times will you ask this age gap question?
whatever rocks your boat
I'm actually asking the first time
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by Malawian(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2020
VirginSearcher:

What do you mean?
No dey drag Toto wey you no go fit fucck well.
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by GreatResearcher: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2020
VirginSearcher:
I'm actually asking the first time

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 1:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Malawian:

No dey drag Toto wey you no go fit fucck well.
Hmmm! nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Accused Me Of Exposing Her Son To Sex / Married Man Confused After Marriage, Needs Advice / I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.