Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision (4822 Views)

Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by naijaboylive(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy

I've been following your comments on this issue. I strongly believe your advice is among the best OP should adhere to.
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol guaduatereseearcher grin grin When i saw this thread i remember greatreasher grin
I hope it won't end in tears, all these older men looking for gullible nd naive girls to ground down! I really feel sorry for the poor girl cry Im pretty sure if the girl was comfortable nd her parent is financial buoyant she wouldn't think of an older man!
Calm down with your bad belle, there won't be any tears but joy. Your comment shows u don't understand what is old and mutual consent. The girl accepted, no persuasion of whatsoever so what is your problem? Even if the parents were to be rich the girl has a decision to make too. So feel sorry for yourself if you don't know it's better to settle down early once the signs are good.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2020
frozen70:

Having read your first and second thread, I think you have an issue it could be attitude issue or believe issue

My own ys, if you like marry with 25yrs difference, just don't treat her bad or manipulate her or use her innocence

Every woman is an actor no matter the age and she is wiser than the serpent
I would like you to explain the attitude or believe issue in your own perspective
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2020
worworbabe:
From your post, you have plans of controlling her. That's not healthy for any relationship. Marry her if you can see her as a partner or mate.

If you keep on with this controlling attitude, she will leave you.
You don't know me, so believe I have no such plans of controlling her. Why would I do that? a happy home is topmost priority.
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2020
GboyegaD:

To start with, your status where you are going to is very important to bring her so that she doesn't become Lord of the rings. Regarding if you should marry her, the ball is in your court. Just make sure she ticks all your boxes as there is more to being a wife than being a virgin.

N.B: People dey reach abroad tear eyes ooo so if you no sure of yourself or her behavior, be careful.
Cool
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by oyoolima: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2020
She is just 18,she probably has not come into herself ,her personality is still emerging.Even neurodevelopmentally,her brain has not matured.

By the time she is 25,she may realise she would never have chosen to be with someone like you.What then happens if she hits this sort of crisis?

The age difference is too wide for her current age ,if she was 27 and you 41,it's the same age gap but with her being more mature.

There must be older virgins out there,closer to your own age who will be willing to sacrifice their hymen to receive your love.

It is likely her family is poor and using you as a poverty alleviation project. It is not very common in 2020 for well to do parents to give away their teenage child unless you are in the north.

If she's moving to a developed country,it's only a matter of time before she begins to ask herself questions.

I think teenagers should be left alone to enjoy that phase of their lives.

The probability that this will end in tears further down the line is high but you never know..you may be the exception.

Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2020
oyoolima:
She is just 18,she probably has not come into herself ,her personality is still emerging.Even neurodevelopmentally,her brain has not matured.

By the time she is 25,she may realise she would never have chosen to be with someone like you.What then happens if she hits this sort of crisis?

The age difference is too wide for her current age ,if she was 27 and you 41,it's the same age gap but with her being more mature.

There must be older virgins out there,closer to your own age who will be willing to sacrifice their hymen to receive your love.

It is likely her family is poor and using you as a poverty alleviation project. It is not very common in 2020 for well to do parents to give away their teenage child unless you are in the north.

If she's moving to a developed country,it's only a matter of time before she begins to ask herself questions.

I think teenagers should be left alone to enjoy that phase of their lives.

The probability that this will end in tears further down the line is high but you never know..you may be the exception.

Good luck
shocked
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by crackkhaus: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2020
naijaboylive:

I've been following your comments on this issue. I strongly believe your advice is among the best OP should adhere to.
Oh thank you.

Hopefully, he takes a thing or two from it.
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by UjuJoan2: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hi Everyone,

Hope you doing great?

If y'all remember I opened a thread recently asking for a virgin girl to marry... had few contacts with one seemingly serious but it seems am going ahead with the decision of marrying the 18 yrs old virgin girl. Note: There are girls/friends asking me to come and marry them but the problem is that they are not virgins as they told me. And with the level of promiscuity in Nigeria and being scared of what many girls do in their relationship life I'm not comfortable moving towards that direction as I believe I may never love a non-virgin girl. So, I have decided to marry the girl and train her character wise and also in school to study a professional course I want after paying her bride price (have a reason for this). She wrote Jamb this year but I'm not interested in her enrolling into Nig school as I have better plans for her before guys that specialize in devouring Jambites notice her.
Please guys is a marriage of 14yrs age difference bad? angry That's my only concern but I love her and she is so innocent, beautiful and well shaped with a matured body.. Please advice am I making the right decision? angry

Thanks VirginSearcher!

My only concern here is that an 18-year-old is even considering marrying a man 14 years older than her. She hasn't experienced life, she hasn't even sown her wild oats yet, but now she feels she needs to get married to get out of poverty.

And you, who should know better because of your age, are dangling better life and education at her just to satisfy a fetish you have to marry a virgin.

Does she even love you? Is she going to flinch every time she has to consummate this marriage? Does she feel like she is making a huge sacrifice to better her family's economic status? How will she deal with the resentment that will (definitely) come later?

I really feel sad that women still find themselves in these postions, and men still take advantage of them.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by UjuJoan2: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

Oh thank you.

Hopefully, he takes a thing or two from it.

Yes oh, I read your very interesting comment. cheesy

A 30-year old virgin offering herself to you just like that? Was she tired of waiting till marriage? Or has she never been tempted before she met you?

Biko that your babe was not a virgin!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by crackkhaus: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Yes oh, I read your very interesting comment. cheesy

A 30-year old virgin offering herself to you just like that? Was she tired of waiting till marriage? Or has she never been tempted before she met you?

Biko that your babe was not a virgin!
Really? shocked You don't mean it.

Tell me something... grin
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by UjuJoan2: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

Really? shocked You don't mean it.

Tell me something... grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, it is possible . . . I mean ANYTHING is possible. cheesy

But kudos to you for your restraint. I knew all these your gra gra here is only a facade. You are one of the good ones!
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by UjuJoan2: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
VirginSearcher:

How does this relate to the topic? undecided

Is that not a very valid question?

I have friends who desperately wanted to marry virgins. They were virgins themselves and got married to their first real girlfriends. While we were clubbing and dating they were raising children. One got married at 22, the other was 23. I recently met someone who is 35 now and has a 10-year-old daughter. He probably got married at 24 and the wife was about the same age. It made more sense.

They had strong beliefs and lived their lives by them. They didn't dangle money to those girls. They didn't entice them with foreign education. They married young and grew together.

Not you, that have wasted your youth sampling different girls. Now you want an innocent girl to dump on.

Disgusting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by crackkhaus: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
UjuJoan2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, it is possible . . . I mean ANYTHING is possible. cheesy

But kudos to you for your restraint. I knew all these your gra gra here is only a facade. You are one of the good ones!
I'm a good man..always have, always will be.

What you see as gra gra is just me being a realist, and most of them don't like this.

They don't like it because the internet which was supposed to provide a utopian fantasyland for idealism, a breakaway from the craziness and coldness of the world they know...they came here and still ended up seeing my types giving them reminders which jolt them back to reality.

The lord's work has never and will never be liked or tolerated by the majority. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by UjuJoan2: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

I'm a good man..always have, always will be.

What you call gra gra is just me being a realist, and people don't like this.
They don't like it because the internet which was supposed to provide a utopian fantasyland for idealism, a breakaway from the craziness and coldness of the world they know...they come here and still end up seeing my types giving them reminders which jolt them back to reality.

The lord's work has never and will never be liked and tolerated by the majority. grin

The lord's work eh? cheesy cheesy

More grease to your elbow oh!
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by crackkhaus: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
UjuJoan2:

The lord's work eh? cheesy cheesy

More grease to your elbow oh!
Lol... grin
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by eyinjuege: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
AllforJesus7:

You recognise that being a virgin is part of being a prized possession?

How come you always advocate for testing before marriage then?

Ever heard of sarcasm wink
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by eyinjuege: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
UjuJoan2:

My only concern here is that an 18-year-old is even considering marrying a man 14 years older than her. She hasn't experienced life, she hasn't even sown her wild oats yet, but now she feels she needs to get married to get out of poverty.

And you, who should know better because of your age, are dangling better life and education at her just to satisfy a fetish you have to marry a virgin.

Does she even love you? Is she going to flinch every time she has to consummate this marriage? Does she feel like she is making a huge sacrifice to better her family's economic status? How will she deal with the resentment that will (definitely) come later?

I really feel sad that women still find themselves in these postions, and men still take advantage of them.

The real question should be why parents- fathers and mothers allow their girls to be sold to the highest bidder.
Why are there so many runs girls about when their parents are still alive? Where are the fathers of such girls? Where are their mothers?
Even the ones not doing runs are sold by the same parents.
Her father hasn't sent her to school yet (he probably never will, and wants to marry her off quickly). Perhaps if she was already in university or has a skill set, she should consider marriage.
You see undergraduates doing prostitution about, all in the name of trying to sponsor themselves in school. Such a disgusting society

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

Ever heard of sarcasm wink
I know Saka the Yoruba actor.
But please what is sarcasm?
grin
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
UjuJoan2:

[s]
Is that not a very valid question?

I have friends who desperately wanted to marry virgins. They were virgins themselves and got married to their first real girlfriends. While we were clubbing and dating they were raising children. One got married at 22, the other was 23. I recently met someone who is 35 now and has a 10-year-old daughter. He probably got married at 24 and the wife was about the same age. It made more sense.

They had strong beliefs and lived their lives by them. They didn't dangle money to those girls. They didn't entice them with foreign education. They married young and grew together.

Not you, that have wasted your youth sampling different girls. Now you want an innocent girl to dump on.

Disgusting![/s]
You don't even know me and here you are ranting.. I'm sure something is really paining you, if you gave out your virginity carelessly and still single please don't come here and show your frustration, that is what I want.. and its only advice I asked. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by UjuJoan2: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
VirginSearcher:

You don't even know me and here you are ranting.. I'm sure something is really paining you, if you gave out your virginity carelessly and still single please don't come here and show your frustration, that is what I want.. and its only advice I asked. Thanks

Yes, of course, that's what is paining me. I'm single and searching, unfortunately, I've since long lost my virginity and cannot be a bride to you. Now see all the things I'm missing. . . . Mtcheew!

Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by UjuJoan2: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

The real question should be why parents- fathers and mothers allow their girls to be sold to the highest bidder.
Why are there so many runs girls about when their parents are still alive? Where are the fathers of such girls? Where are their mothers?
Even the ones not doing runs are sold by the same parents.
Her father hasn't sent her to school yet (he probably never will, and wants to marry her off quickly). Perhaps if she was already in university or has a skill set, she should consider marriage.
You see undergraduates doing prostitution about, all in the name of trying to sponsor themselves in school. Such a disgusting society

It is quite disgusting, I tell you . . . Parents just bring kids into this world without any plan whatsoever how to cater to them.

Such a shame!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by CsRockefeller(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
UjuJoan2:

It is quite disgusting, I tell you . . . Parents just bring kids into this world without any plan whatsoever how to cater to them.

Such a shame!

You know nothing about life, what's the first law of nature?
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by farady(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pray for God to direct you. That you marry a virgin is no guarantee she will make a good wife, a good mother and a home builder. You sef, are you a virgin? If you have defiled yourself, what makes you think you will reap an unadulterated vine.

That is why you must ask God to direct you. He is author of that oldest institution and He sure knows the best for you. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47am On Mar 28, 2020
you are 32 hoping to marry a 18yr old and think it would work?! you guys are from different worlds, probably have different aim in life... and as much as many women today are ready to sell themselves in order to become housewives at any cost, you have to look further into this matter than just virginity.

if you and the babe have NOTHING in common, then best let her go!
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by Tomjazzy2: 3:10am On Mar 28, 2020
Gentlemen and ladies, gently sit back and watch as the story unfolds. Another "greatresearcher" is here cool
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 3:35am On Mar 28, 2020
farady:
Pray for God to direct you. That you marry a virgin is no guarantee she will make a good wife, a good mother and a home builder.

That is why you must ask God to direct you. He is author of that oldest institution and He sure knows the best for you. Cheers.
I always put it in prayer, may He lead me right
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by VirginSearcher(m): 3:36am On Mar 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you are 32 hoping to marry a 18yr old and think it would work?! you guys are from different worlds, probably have different aim in life... and as much as many women today are ready to sell themselves in order to become housewives at any cost, you have to look further into this matter than just virginity.

if you and the babe have NOTHING in common, then best let her go!
Okay
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by Ishilove: 4:48am On Mar 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You know nothing about life, what's the first law of nature?
That one no dey always work inside human intimate relationships. If we both have similar interests, passions and worldview, then we have a greater chance of being attracted to each other than vice versa.
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by Sotland: 6:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Since when has virgin become a criteria if good marriage home? Who you have destined to marry may not even be a virgin. Virgin as a wife shouldn't be the point. But a woman with good manners. Virginity ends in one night but good manners last for eternity�. Let me ask you, would you prefer to marry a virgin that could lead to your early grave
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by GreatResearcher: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hi Everyone,

Hope you doing great?

If y'all remember I opened a thread recently asking for a virgin girl to marry... had few contacts with one seemingly serious but it seems am going ahead with the decision of marrying the 18 yrs old virgin girl. Note: There are girls/friends asking me to come and marry them but the problem is that they are not virgins as they told me. And with the level of promiscuity in Nigeria and being scared of what many girls do in their relationship life I'm not comfortable moving towards that direction as I believe I may never love a non-virgin girl. So, I have decided to marry the girl and train her character wise and also in school to study a professional course I want after paying her bride price (have a reason for this). She wrote Jamb this year but I'm not interested in her enrolling into Nig school as I have better plans for her before guys that specialize in devouring Jambites notice her.
Please guys is a marriage of 14yrs age difference bad? angry That's my only concern but I love her and she is so innocent, beautiful and well shaped with a matured body.. Please advice am I making the right decision? angry

Thanks VirginSearcher!
How many times will you ask this age gap question?
whatever rocks your boat
Re: Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision by GreatResearcher: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Tomjazzy2:
Gentlemen and ladies, gently sit back and watch as the story unfolds. Another "greatresearcher" is here cool
Might work out well for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! / Should I Introduce My Son To His Father? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.