Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? (11330 Views)

The First Game You Played? / What Is The Worst Game U Av Ever Played And U Wud Not Wish Ur Enemy To View Such / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2012
Abbey_city: die hard

lol yeah that game sucked ballz. tongue
most ps1 games were doodoo tbh.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2012
bolla1129: mario,

bxg: Heavy Rain

shocked WHAT?! OMG YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!! shocked

Bulldog: gta 4. a mess from rockstar

Mobinga:

shocked shocked shocked

IKRRRRRRR??!!! grin grin grin
He's tripping BIG TIME!
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by monkeysmoke(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
NINJA GAIDEN 2 and 3

*Story is rubish
*Plot is mehhh
*Boss will respawn everytime you open and close a door
*Boss will always cheat on you
*Gameplay is imbalance
*Totally unfinishable game ( you will stop playing it either due to the terrible story or due to the difficulty of the cheating bosses)

Worst game i ever played this generation of console.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2012
I didn't enjoy SOUL REAVER: LEGACY OF KAIN. It was too long and the end was wack
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ritchboy(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2012
monkeysmoke: NINJA GAIDEN 2 and 3

*Story is rubish
*Plot is mehhh
*Gameplay is imbalance
*Totally unfinishable game ( you will stop playing it either due to the terrible story or due to the difficulty of the cheating bosses)

Ninja Gaiden 2 had a terrible story but some of the game-play was still fun. 3 was just, well, terrible. Sad cos Ninja Gaiden was my favorite hack-n-slasher from the last generation(and that includes GOW1&2).
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by monkeysmoke(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2012
sniperwolf: I didn't enjoy SOUL REAVER: LEGACY OF KAIN. It was too long and the end was wack
Wat!
This game is among the best games i played on XBOX.

*The graphics are too cool
*The gameplay is sweet and balanced
*The story is soooo cool i followed it well from beginning to the end.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2012
Relly can't remember names but I've played a lot of rubbish games on the iphone/ipad. Some developers should be shot and then hanged.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by get2abbey(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2012
monkeysmoke: NINJA GAIDEN 2 and 3

*Story is rubish
*Plot is mehhh
*Gameplay is imbalance

so not true.... the game is way too easy easy especialy the part 3...finished that shit within 2 days
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by get2abbey(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2012
lilkech: My best games according to genres is

fifa12
battlefield3
midnight club la
ff7 (ps1)
gta4
mgs gop
uncharted series

the worst games ive played are

pes series

PES SERIES shocked are u for real
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by get2abbey(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2012
otumfour: I'v bin playing fifa fifa fifa and to date am on fifa '11 grin grin, all am tryna say is, I'v bin playing FIFA all ma life lol
I'v always found adventure games to be difficult thus, neva bothered to try 'em till I took a hit DRAKE'S FORTUNE shocked shocked wht a game this bad boy izz, this game got me busy like no 1's business, I mean from start to end, its all shooting mayn grin grin grin
THANX TO DRAKES FORTUNE, AM NOW AN ADVENTURE/ACTION GAME ADDICT grin grin grin

Welcome bro....when you start playn adventure games to soccer my friend then you will know u r missn out a lot....
my guy go and try Max Pane3 and you go bone soccer gams for life u will always want to know what will happen next......u may want try FPS games like battlefield, fear 3,mw3,black ops,mass effect 3,batman arkham city,crysis 2 or Deux Ex human revolution, these are games with maaaad graphics
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by get2abbey(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2012
get2abbey:

Welcome bro....when you start playn adventure games to soccer my friend then you will know u r missn out a lot....
my guy go and try Max Pane3 and you go bone soccer gams for life u will always want to know what will happen next......u may want try FPS games like battlefield, fear 3,mw3,black ops,mass effect 3,batman arkham city,crysis 2 or Deux Ex human revolution, these are games with maaaad graphics

i forgot Killzone 3 and resistance 3
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 17, 2012
annoymous: Relly can't remember names but I've played a lot of rubbish games on the iphone/ipad. Some developers should be shot and then hanged.

grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
Psp 4 sale in lagos...phat 1...wt 8games already hacked 4 u 2 broze...12k negotiable..wt accessaries
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2012
*Kails*:
[size=28pt]Steel Harbinger.[/size]

WORST. GAME. EVER!!

lol.
i forgot i posted this.

but true. the game is HORRIBLE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WWE 2K17 Apk File Game Download For Android Device / Which Online Game Are You Playing? / Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.