Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? (11326 Views)

The First Game You Played? / What Is The Worst Game U Av Ever Played And U Wud Not Wish Ur Enemy To View Such / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mobinga:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, B|tch. cool

Like I said you are a nobody. Learn to engage your brain once in a while, it cost nothing you see.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2010
Starcraft 2. Very pointless game.  angry

ElRazur:

Like I said you are a nobody. Learn to engage your brain once in a while, it cost nothing you see.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mobinga:

Starcraft 2. Very pointless game.  angry

I do understand you have very limited vocabulary and what not. It is okay, feel free to be stuck in repeat like a broken record. It gives me a warm satisfaction and puts a smug on my face.

Again, let me point out your flawed post. No one game is pointless. There is something to play for or objective to achieve, that is one of the many reasons people go back to play computer games. Simply because a game is smarter than you, do not appeal to you or you are unable to grasp how to play it, do not mean it is "pointless".

What a joke.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by FameMonsta(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
@Area_Boy & @Texazpete Thank you so much! You have no idea how informed and aware I am now. God bless this site! As for the Boss, @ElRazur, I'll soon make you my game mentor lol, Seriously, I could have swear you work for sony, so passionate. You really don't have to apologise, if you didn't sound the way you did I'd probably not be PS3 learned as I am now lol, All in all, all of your replies are overly appreciated, Ummm @ ElRazur can you gimme your #? Have a couple of questions to ask you, if you don't mind.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2010
Why do people take nairaland so seriously like its a do or die thing?  tongue tongue If you don't like my post ignore me or better still just die.  cool cool You can respond a thousand times I aint coming back to this. Easy  cool
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by segzicres(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2010
the list's endless.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by FameMonsta(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ElRazur & @Mobinga, you guys should stop already abeg! Thanks for the enlisted games, I'll dread them like H.I.V lol
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
FameMonsta:

@ElRazur & @Mobinga, you guys should stop already abeg! Thanks for the enlisted games, I'll dread them like H.I.V lol

The guy na Grade A prick. He says many things that I pick to ignore, but once in a while I need to remind him I am deadly and can kill him on the forum if I want to. grin Between me and him, there is no fighting. He wasn't built like that.  grin

FameMonsta:

@ ElRazur can you gimme your #? Have a couple of questions to ask you, if you don't mind.

My email is in my profile.

My PSN ID is ElRazur. If you get pro and good internet connection, add me make we jam.

Here is a thread I have with another Nairaland member that we play from time to time.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-540894.0.html

As you can see, no one fit beat me yet for this nairaland. grin
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by shotster50(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2010
Like so many people have pointed best thing to do before spending cash on any video game is to check its reviews. In this day of cheap remakes and useless story lines, it wont cost a lot to try demos or Google reviews before buying them.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by beejaei: 3:59am On Dec 28, 2010
FIFA 11 sucks. I need a refund asap.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 5:29am On Dec 28, 2010
ElRazur:

The guy na Grade A prick. He says many things that I pick to ignore, but once in a while I need to remind him I am deadly and can kill him on the forum if I want to. grin Between me and him, there is no fighting. He wasn't built like that.  grin

Life goes on.  tongue Kill me or not. Who cares its a friggin website!!! Besides whats the argument about? Worst Games? SMH To argue on this kinda thread is just a waste of time. Maybe when there's something serious to argue about, inform me, then surely I'll annihilate you.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by beejaei: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2010
@El-Razur

I cannot believe the level of immaturity you display on this forum. And to think that I know you in real life and you are not very different. Dude, get a life asap.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2010
lol, do you mind the punk cool
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by FameMonsta(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2010
@beejaei OMG!! Take am easy now, Lol. Are you sure FIFA 2K11 sucks? Why am I born to buy the worst games now?! I have been a loyal PES fan in the past but just ordered for FIFA Yesterday after I read the reviews as told by the #Masters, I'm hopeful sha, if it's a crap game I'll send the entire console to rehab,
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by beejaei: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2010
FIFA 11 is just a couple of tweaks here and there. The graphics are better, but the game play has been messed up IMHO in their attempt to make it berra.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2010
FameMonsta:

@beejaei OMG!! Take am easy now,  Lol. Are you sure FIFA 2K11 sucks? Why am I born to buy the worst games now?! I have been a loyal PES fan in the past but just ordered for FIFA Yesterday after I read the reviews as told by the #Masters,  I'm hopeful sha, if it's a crap game I'll send the entire console to rehab,

FIFA 11 sucks on PC not on PS3.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2010
beejaei:

@El-Razur

I cannot believe the level of immaturity you display on this forum. And to think that I know you in real life and you are not very different. Dude, get a life asap.

This is the dumbest post so far. You do not know me as I do not hang with E.D. Yats and moppets in real life. If it boost your pathetic existence making shiitttt up about me, please ride on.

Mobinga:

lol, do you mind the punk cool

Once again, we see limited vocabulary and hardly anything of importance in your post. Dude, start engaging your brain. Getting your "Second Account" or "Friend" won't bail you out. Like I said, I have ignored your rant for a long time, but I have you firmly locked in my cross-airs now.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2010
Once again, we see limited vocabulary and hardly anything of importance in your post. Dude, start engaging your brain. Getting your "Second Account" or "Friend" won't bail you out.
Look at this filthy mongrel, of all things to do. . . Its to get a second account and/or a friend to reply you? You? Of all people? Christ! You really are foolish.
Like I said, I have ignored your rant for a long time, but I have you firmly locked in my cross-airs now.
Another display of your imbecility. You can't even spell it right. And you talk of my limited vocabulary? Its CROSS-HAIRS [/i]you silly Arrow. Please save yourself from further slip ups.

LMAO. . The arsehole can't even spell it right?? grin

[i]When you have nothing to argue about you pick on someone's vocabulary

LMAO Nigga said I got a second account?? LMAO. Dead. grin
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2010
You are a joke. Dude, everyone makes a spelling error once in a while, this in itself is not much of a problem, but to be forever limited in vocabulary in this day and age is inexcusable.

I won't even pick on your glaring grammatical errors. It will be a below-the-belt punch to throw at you.

Your post for most part of it, barely makes sense and in most cases typifies what is already known about you - You can barely string together a sentence since your vocabulary is severely hampered. A quick look at your postal history confirms this.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by mrjingles(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2010
Am waiting to see where this juvenile d.ic.k measuring contest is headed. This forum should be limited to 18+ only.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2010
ElRazur:

You are a joke. Dude, everyone makes a spelling error once in a while, this in itself is not much of a problem, but to be forever limited in vocabulary in this
day and age is inexcusable.

Hahahaha! Hilarious!! Deceive your silly self.

I won't even pick on your glaring grammatical errors. It will be a below-the-belt punch to throw at you.
Oh so now you are resorting to below-the-belt remarks, all in a failed bid to save your flawed statements. Post them here, degenerate.

Your post for most part of it, barely makes sense and in most cases typifies what is already known about you - You can barely string together a sentence since your vocabulary is severely hampered. A quick look at your postal history confirms this

shocked shocked grin grin Mercy me, Mercy me, Can you lend me some of your time? You are just a waste.

mrjingles:

Am waiting to see where this juvenile d.ic.k measuring contest is headed. This forum should be limited to 18+ only.
Lol. Didn't want to get into this but that prick dragged me into it.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2010
mrjingles:

Lol.

No vex, I no go reply again.

Oya, what's your worst game played so far?

For me, I do not have a worst game per se as I tend to check out my games way before I pay for them.  I can however give you list of good games I have played if you want.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2010
Black Ops
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by harakiri(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2010
Area 51 and virtual fighter 5 (all on PS3)
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by FameMonsta(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2010
Well, well, well. So what have I not missed?! It's good to see you guys kiss & and make up again. This shoulda happened a long time now, what an episode of *Keeping Up With The Gramarshians* Drama knows this forum by name. So my FIFA 2K11 came in a while ago, it's really disappointing! What's all this hype in games? At a moment like this I wish Kanye West could interfere! Oh! sorry this is not the VMA's. I thought there'd be super cool features, who wants to be a keeper for 90mins? That's the lamest invention ever! I'm done talking up Nepa!!!!!!!!! Seriously someone should hook me up on cool action games, who's got Uncharted, Heavy Rain, Red Dead Redemption, MGS4, GTAIV, or Smack Vs Raw 2KII?? I want in on these games
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by shotster50(m): 1:48am On Dec 29, 2010
@ Mobinga

Whats wrong with Black Ops?
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 3:00am On Dec 29, 2010
shotster50:

@ Mobinga

Whats wrong with Black Ops?
I don't like FPS. It annoys me how it is being hyped too much, and I have issues with it on pc (not hardware-related). For instance in the 4th mission (where I stopped) everything blacked out, except for the way-point, I googled it seems to be a general problem both for pc and ps3 users. angry
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by shotster50(m): 4:02am On Dec 29, 2010
Yea I know what you mean about the blacking out thingy, . I had that too on the PS3,  but overall I still think  it is one of the best ps3 games this year.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 4:27am On Dec 29, 2010
shotster50:

Yea I know what you mean about the blacking out thingy, . I had that too on the PS3,  but overall I still think  it is one of the best ps3 games this year.
I just bypassed that black thing. grin grin grin God of war was released this year y'know?
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by shotster50(m): 4:56am On Dec 29, 2010
Lol. Remember I said Black Ops is ONE of my best games of the year. GOW is amazing too.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Ibomade1: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2010
Ice climber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WWE 2K17 Apk File Game Download For Android Device / ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. / Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.