Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain (3456 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Explorers(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Terrifying footage from inside a Spanish hospital shows coughing coronavirus patients lying on the floor of a corridor as they wait to be seen by medical staff.

The shocking clip shows some coughing deeply as a medic stands nearby and some of those on the floor appear to be hooked up to oxygen tanks.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8142013/Horrifying-images-coronavirus-patients-lying-floor-packed-Madrid-hospital.html

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Explorers(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
The scenes were reportedly recorded at the Infanta Leonor Hospital and the Severo Ochoa de Leganes Hospital in the Spanish capital Madrid, according to El Mundo.

The video which was reported locally was shared online to urge people to follow social distancing measures being enforced in countries across the world.

Spain's death toll jumped to more than 2,000 today, a 27 per cent increase with 33,089 cases of the infection now recorded.

The country is in danger of becoming the new epicentre of the outbreak in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Explorers(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Health workers prepare to receive their first patients at a temporary hospital at the Ifema exhibition complex in Madrid yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Bartork(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mercy
Marcy

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Righteousness89(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
This is Really Terrible!!

LORD JESUS Have Mercy on us,

I admit that our Generation has Turned their backs on you

I admit That Our Generation has engaged in Wickedness, Abominations , Killings , Shedding of innocent blood and all forms ungodliness

I admit that our Generation has been wise in our own eyes and we have Neglected YOU

My DADDY! We are Sorry! My FATHER! We are Sorry!

LORD JESUS , Have Mercy! Mercy O LORD!
Mercy O LORD!

Please Everyone should Cry to GOD for Mercy! The Deaths are tooo Much..

We all Have to, as a Matter of Urgency Return to GOD ALMIGHTY! We Have to Repent! The World has to Repent! This is Too Much!

We all are Nothing without GOD ALMIGHTY

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Niwdog(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Lord have mercy
All this first class countries are finding it difficult to stop the spread of these virus talk more a 3rd class country like us.

2 Likes

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by JunctionBox: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
This is terrible. God heals the world.

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by InfoSources: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
terrible
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by SPLENDID25(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Christ, please have mercy on us!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Nmezor(f): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmmm, this shit is really getting me scared
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Gosh
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by sodiqapril(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Whether we like it or not...the truth is most Nigerians except the ones that have access to twitter and nairaland don't believe Corona virus exists..come to Abeokuta, life is going on normally...and let's face the reality concerning self isolation...how many Nigerians can survive without going out in three days

2 Likes

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Wealthyone: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
This is what the blood sucking government wants for Nigeria (God Forbid). They allowed the virus in to get aids and grants from international bodies so they can embezzle the funds.

Good to know corona knows no elite or politician. They can't travel out for treatment and will have no options than to seek treatments from Nigerian hospitals they failed to upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by nuban07(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
cry

If Spain can be condemned to this, God forbid if its Nigeria.

As at this morning LASUTH, Ikeja was shut down and we are planning to control this deadly disease

May God help us
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by tillaman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
shocked
Both People with bad Pre existing medical conditions and The ones who think they are sound in health should stay at home because I read someone’s post about the virus is only dangerous to those with medical conditions and that the ones that are healthy will survive if infected, I just feel sad for some folks and their mumu reasoning so all those deaths recorded all over the world so far the victims get medical condition abi, Govt needs to impose this stay home policy on every one
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by iTearHerToto: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
angry
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by kponkedenge(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
I thought they ban flights from the UK? This happened today.
What is really going on? And what about others on the flight that came in with him?

Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by xrayj(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
sodiqapril:
Whether we like it or not...the truth is most Nigerians except the ones that have access to twitter and nairaland don't believe Corona virus exists..come to Abeokuta, life is going on normally...and let's face the reality concerning self isolation...how many Nigerians can survive without going out in three days
Many can't... Unless it is enforced, only then will people be forced to stay indoors
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by tofolo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
xrayj:

Many can't... Unless it is enforced, only then will people be forced to stay indoors
Curfew should be imposed.
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by hidhrhis(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oluwa na ur hand we dey
If dis thing spread 4 naija na wahala
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by xrayj(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
tofolo:
Curfew should be imposed.
Yes!
But Trust our leaders, they will wait till it gets to the level Italy are now, when people starts dying.
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by tofolo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
xrayj:

Yes!
But Trust our leaders, they will wait till it gets to the level Italy are now, when people starts dying.

I am telling you bros. we actually could have contained ourselves but see now.
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by cassyrooy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yesterday I was thinking of being the strongest person that I've ever known until I saw some videos and now, this. I'm more than perplexed and shit-scared to my bones.

But, we all should be ready because it's really real.
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
God please let this pandemic not escalate here in Nigeria as is it at Italy and Spain.

If not.. All this scary images and videos we seeing will be a child's play..
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Built2last: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
oh Nigeria

This may sound like fairy tale but if you have not written your WILL. Do it now.

There is no point creating crisis after you go, leaving no will.

Its about to get dirty in Nigeria
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shit has gotten real
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by Makavelli25: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Haaa I am scared
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by princeSammyz: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Even without the virus, our hospital bed spaces are always full. Now only God know what its gonna look like. An outbreak will be a disaster. God help us
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by luminouz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tragic undecided
Re: Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain by luminouz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Built2last:
oh Nigeria

This may sound like fairy tale but if you have not written your WILL. Do it now.

There is no point creating crisis after you go, leaving no will.

Its about to get dirty in Nigeria

Will u keep kwayet?
What do u have that u dey write will on?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. / COVID-19 Update For November 12 2021 In Nigeria / SAD: MEET 19-year Old Girl Who Has No Womb Or womanliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.