Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Atiku Abubakar & Estate Residents Dragged His UK Returnee Son For COVID 19 Test - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar & Estate Residents Dragged His UK Returnee Son For COVID 19 Test (6772 Views)

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Okada Ban: Ajao Estate Residents Protest Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar & Estate Residents Dragged His UK Returnee Son For COVID 19 Test by surgical: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
johnmartus:
Yes I said it yesterday that the guy just returned from UK and he might have refuse the thorough test done to all returnees Because of his father high profile in Nigeria.
Only God know how many people that came across him.

He went to mosque on Friday and club undecided so intentionally he wanted to spread the virus.

Thank God Nigerians voted against his rogue father if not his father would have made him minister for health and allocated a crude oil for him.

you are a wicked soul spreading fake news which you know is fake and I wonder to what end
Time for politicking is yet to start but for people like you it's everyday
Re: Atiku Abubakar & Estate Residents Dragged His UK Returnee Son For COVID 19 Test by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Stubborn pikin angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar & Estate Residents Dragged His UK Returnee Son For COVID 19 Test by haaryobhami: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I thought the case of Corona virus in Nigeria is an audio one which Buhari want to use as an Avenue to loot. It is not audio again?
do I look like ur fellow APC nd PDP asslicker.
I know life revolves around politics only but don't play politics with everything
Re: Atiku Abubakar & Estate Residents Dragged His UK Returnee Son For COVID 19 Test by Jubal01: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
johnmartus:
Yes I said it yesterday that the guy just returned from UK and he might have refuse the thorough test done to all returnees Because of his father high profile in Nigeria.
Only God know how many people that came across him.

He went to mosque on Friday and club undecided so intentionally he wanted to spread the virus.

Thank God Nigerians voted against his rogue father if not his father would have made him minister for health and allocated a crude oil for him.

A CRUDE OIL FOR HIM?
JESUS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi / Wale Edun Appointed West African Monetary Zone Convergence Council Chairman / Lagos Sensitizes Nigerians On Railway Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.