Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Cos Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick. Nigerians React. Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cos Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick. Nigerians React. Sahara Reporters (3864 Views)

Biography Of Late COS, Abba Kyari / SGF, Boss Mustapha speaks on rumoured sack of Buhari’s CoS, Abba Kyari / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Cos Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick. Nigerians React. Sahara Reporters by sweetsell: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
see mumu way dey talk, u don't worship them no more? Freaking asslicker

Nobody is worshipping anyone. Only foolish n senseless PDP supporters like you believe blame should be to APC which ruled less than 5 years while the PDP that ruined the country for 16 years should be praised.
Re: Cos Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick. Nigerians React. Sahara Reporters by thunderfirebubu: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2020
sweetsell:

Nobody is worshipping anyone. Only foolish n senseless PDP supporters like you believe blame should be to APC which ruled less than 5 years while the PDP that ruined the country for 16 years should be praised.
oga u be mumu, if u knew me u would knw Dat I support none of our leaders irrespective of the party dey belong to. From ur post I can sense u are one of those stewpid ipob/afonja miscreants. Try get sense small cus I can see u lack it in abundance.

1 Like

Re: Cos Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick. Nigerians React. Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
post=87710503:
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] say a very BIG AMEN to this prayer below...

None of them will ever escape it, no matter the party they are, no matter the country they run to hide.
And if you are here supporting any of these politicians that raped and looted our nation.....repent before what will befall them come looking for you.

No be curse.

Na FACT!
sharap joor if people Dey talk who give you right to open ur stinking mouth to talk you bloody hypocrite

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents / Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Oil Refinery in Imo state / Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.