Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup (1868 Views)

How To Make Okro Stew / Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup / How To Make Okro And Bitter Leaf Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Like most of my recipes, the soup is easy to make, and super healthy. Okro is rich in magnesium, folate, fibre, antioxidants, vitamin C, K1, and A, while ugu contains calcium, iron, potassium, and manganese. It also provides a good amount of vitamin C, A, B2 and E. For the recipe - https://.com/2019/11/28/how-to-make-okro-and-vegetable-soup/

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Must you put link in all your thread can’t you just write it here?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Possiblegee:
Must you put link in all your thread can’t you just write it here?

Because I have a blog that allows me to curate the recipe as I want to. Although I hardly do, I've posted some recipes on here.
Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2020
post=87906805:

Because I have a blog that allows me to curate the recipe as I want to. Although I hardly do, I've posted some recipes on here.
you have a blog so why you posting it here?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2020
Possiblegee:
you have a blog so why you posting it here?

Have you ever of the phrase, "Content is queen and sharing is king"? Having a preferred platform to curate doesn't mean you can't share it or that you have to duplicate it in a way that it loses its essence. When you tap the link, the leads straights to the post not an ad page or any gimmick before the post. Why is it problematic for you?

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2020
post=87917216:

Have you ever of the phrase, "Content is queen and sharing is king"? Having a preferred platform to curate doesn't mean you can't share it or that you have to duplicate it in a way that it loses its essence. When you tap the link, the leads straights to the post not an ad page or any gimmick before the post. Why is it problematic for you?
lol content is key not queen lol sharing is caring ,i have no problem it’s just that I don’t understand why you can’t post it on here or since you have a blog post it on your blog and forget all this thread and links ...did you know that that your link can be used to spam people on here ...just imagine your name onyinye olufunmi oh lawd what kind of name is this anyway

1 Like

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol content is key not queen lol sharing is caring ,i have no problem it’s just that I don’t understand why you can’t post it on here or since you have a blog post it on your blog and forget all this thread and links ...did you know that that your link can be used to spam people on here ...just imagine your name onyinye olufunmi oh lawd what kind of name is this anyway

It is a known phrase. Onyinye is an Igbo name and Olufunmi is a Yoruba name, it's easy enough to figure out that I'm mixed rather than deride it. I know people can spam that is why I ensure that my URL is not shortened but has the topic title in the link. Do have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Mykel51(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
post=87726041:
Like most of my recipes, the soup is easy to make, and super healthy. Okro is rich in magnesium, folate, fibre, antioxidants, vitamin C, K1, and A, while ugu contains calcium, iron, potassium, and manganese. It also provides a good amount of vitamin C, A, B2 and E. For the recipe - https://.com/2019/11/28/how-to-make-okro-and-vegetable-soup/

You cook so well, do you have a restaurant or eat-out shop in Lagos ?
Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mykel51:

You cook so well, do you have a restaurant or eat-out shop in Lagos ?

Thank you! Unfortunately, I don't. I just love cooking and started sharing healthier versions of local recipes on my blog.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Mykel51(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
post=87934943:

Thank you! Unfortunately, I don't. I just love cooking and started sharing healthier versions of local recipes on my blog.

Oh... okay...it's great stuff you doing. Keep it up !

1 Like

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mykel51:

Oh... okay...it's great stuff you doing. Keep it up !

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by olarafiat(f): 3:50am On Apr 01, 2020
post=87934943:

you should try uziza leaves in your okra soup adds more flavour
Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
olarafiat:

you should try uziza leaves in your okra soup adds more flavour

Thank you! I will next time, my mom used it once and I like it. Thanks for recommending it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by bitingcool: 4:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Get a good camera and learn how to edit your food pictures to make you more sellable
Re: How To Make Okro And Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
bitingcool:
Get a good camera and learn how to edit your food pictures to make you more sellable

Thank you, I'm saving up. What affordable camera can you recommend?

(1) (Reply)

Pleas How To Cook With Dried Ugu / Pounded Yam& Ewedu With Stew Or Amala& Ewedu With Stew;which Do You Prefer? / Orijin Zero Non Alcoholic, Wats Ur Take On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.