Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) (42324 Views)

Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) / Shina Peters And His Son, Isaac Peters Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Made4naijalove: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Isolation has turned me into a bricklayer - Davido shares video of him setting up his son’s toys

Isolation don turn me to brick layer � been on this one hour no progress

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-HjW0BBkPI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rndrh4udKIA

2 Likes

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by 9jatrendz: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Humphrizy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Trending always....Kudos to you Papa Ifeanyi...Extend my greetings to My sister in the person of "Mama Ifeanyi".

Meanwhile, if you need Pure Original Honey..
kindly Call/Whatsapp 081 0166 6 771 Now...It's good to be good at all times...Stay safe Fam

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's good that Isolation is already subjecting him to perform some of the most important fatherly duties. It's not about traveling all the time and having less time for the kids.

Inasmuch as this virus is a threat to the human race its also setting some things right.
The world won't be what it used to be after this pandemic ends.
Alot of things would come right and some would come wrong too. We pray the "rights" supersede the "wrongs".

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Aldebaran(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
World Billionaires including China's Jack MA, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Bill Gates are donating to help fight Covid-19, wetin Dangote and Nigerian billionaires donate sef?

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
'Made in China Coronovirus toys'.........
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Godsgift7837: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
I never thought our death would also be made in China..

8 Likes

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hi Madam Kemi Omoluyuo
I'm John from ICTV

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by FanRong: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
I just had to buy this 1 plot of space just for self Isolation purpose.
Please give me 6ft distance.

Our best bet in this period as a Nigerian, living in Nigeria and currently in Nigeria is to stay safe.
Nigerian government DOES NOT have the capacity to treat Covid-19 outbreak in Nigeria.
The available few capacity is reserved for the elite since they cant fly out for treatment perhaps they vet infected.

Your best bet is to stay home. And Stay Safe.
Fix your children's toy just like Davido.
We shall come out victorious.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mod, is this our problem now..

me am waiting for Friday 27th according to Bros T B Joshua

Who is with me biko?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by enitey(f): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by nnanyereugo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by pointstores(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Baba ifanyi

2 Likes

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ok.. simple thing
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by April4th(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
It is well
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
So this one sef is news abi?

7 Likes

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by SirLakes: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Waiting for when he'll change diapers

nairaland and nonsense news

1 Like

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by PqsMike: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
; grin
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Kokaine(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Who is interested in news about davido again? Who is davido?
Nigerians are funny people oh. You are not noticing the portents of this virus scare until the oil becomes totally worthless and there is no money in circulation. This sit at home thing has implications on the economy for even a week. We are already begging to sell oil at 24dollars per barrel when we produced at 30dollars per barrel. Even the China will soon take advantage of our predicament and start buying our oil at that price just to hoard. This is some serious shit happening. The recession in 2017 was just a joke compared to this one. We virtually have no government to help. No help at all because the world will be busy fixing the aftermath of corona in their own places. We have no alternative to cushion the economic after effect of this corona thing. No technology to offer the world, no agriculture produce for export, no nothing on ground! Nigerian youths should wake up! Companies will downsize and even slash salaries, leaving nigeria will become more difficult, certificates will be valueless and skills to stimulate back the economy will be better valued. Nigerians save your money now! We dont know what will come after this! Davido offers you nothing. 50cent is a nobody now in anerica in the face of this crises. When the real hunger starts I will see the relevance of davido in our lives.
This is not time for celebrities that cannot even use their social platforms to remind Nigerians with jingles on how to stay safe. They will sneeze and the senseless youths will abandon their one billion and sixty three problems just to start hailing them. I'm sure the next news will be about naira Marley.. Shame!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by UZDNews: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Them dey talk Coronavirus, you dey arrange toy grin grin grin

Meanwhile, my new dress in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by psychologist(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
The most stupid thread to have Grace the frontpage all day

Like how does this stop the world from coming to an end soon angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by phemmy88(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
.....lol...good for him though...!!

Get this amazing electric toy car with remote control and other stuffs at affordable price. Your kid will be very happy :-)

https:///ikeja/toys/licensed-baby-remote-control-ride-on-car-toy-for-children-yOXjj9UOLRhGBwtrv9QYqjDl.html?utm_campaign=shareButton&utm_source=android_share&utm_medium=android-share-button&via=copy_to_clipboard

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by seangy4konji: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
You guys will not just allow these people live their lives

1 Like

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by EdoPrince93(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
At least its better than ignorantly going to club to perform at this dangerous and scary times....stay useful by setting up your son's toys IN YOUR HOUSE and always wash your hands..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Kylekent59: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
See news ooo

Joy of having a son.
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Sparkies85(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Day 7

Of my isolation, doing pretty good, no symptoms so far..

I thank God

Can't wait to step out, to go catch. Some fun.

1 Like

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
The mod wey post this nonsense needs to be quarantined inside same room with Abba Kyari.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 / Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai / Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.