Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient (25239 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by bigiyaro(m): 5:27am On Mar 25, 2020
I don't understand this kind of government o, what is "self isolate" instead of tracking down the people you say self isolate, what is the person decides to go to his village to self isolate? because he feels more comfortable there? so he's gonna spread the shit all the way from lag to wherever he came from, maybe some 10,000 km away, what if the individual is a psycho? " some one gave me, so am going to take everybody down with me" God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by seanwilliam(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2020
bigiyaro:
I don't understand this kind of government o, what is "self isolate" instead of tracking down the people you say self isolate, what is the person decides to go to his village to self isolate? because he feels more comfortable there? so he's gonna spread the shit all the way from lag to wherever he came from, maybe some 10,000 km away, what if the individual is a psycho? " [b]some one gave me, so am going to take everybody down with me" God help us [/b]all.
I'm rolling on the floor already grin
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Kingspin:
Because there was no other valid different point order than the Christians did a great job in the past.

Remember the missionaries.
I have no problem with your post @Freehuman
It's just that it needs to be aesthetically pleasing.
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by kkfada(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Why close branches close all outlet.
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by Bluffly: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2020
I hope people are not confusing self isolate for sitting down at home.
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by Bluffly: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2020
bigiyaro:
I don't understand this kind of government o, what is "self isolate" instead of tracking down the people you say self isolate, what is the person decides to go to his village to self isolate? because he feels more comfortable there? so he's gonna spread the shit all the way from lag to wherever he came from, maybe some 10,000 km away, what if the individual is a psycho? " some one gave me, so am going to take everybody down with me" God help us all.
They must self isolate before locating them. It is normal to announce as such.
Psycos actually made matters worst in China and Italy anyways
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by backnbeta(f): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Freehuman:
This message is a reply. The comment which my argument replies was given in a Coronavirus thread . This reply is valid, factual and does not break any rule of Nairaland.

As a concerned nairalander, I think your point is lost in the number of times you posted this! It's on all covid-19 threads even when nobody argued with you. Please stop flooding the site with your rhetoric
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by Kingspin(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2020
IronPant:

I have no problem with your post..
It's just that it needs to be aesthetically pleasing.
I understand you early. The other guy has a point but the point cannot wipe the contribution of Christianity.
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by Bitnet(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Coronavirus in Nigeria | comedy | funny video | penzazotv comedy
see how people react to coronavirus in nigeria, everybody are living in fear.
please subscribe to our channel and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y38E4LZ_aEs
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by sylve11: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Freehuman:
This message is a reply. The comment which my argument replies was given in a Coronavirus thread . This reply is valid, factual and does not break any rule of Nairaland.

Not up to Ten centuries ago when modern science was still young, Galileo Galilei, a Catholic, was standing before a criminal court which was also Ecclesiastical (christian bishops were part of the court). Skeptical Galileo had worked on his telescope , he was not lying. He saw that there were other planets and that the Earth revolved around the sun. In his time, religion was mixed with governance and not distinct from the State of Rome.

Galileo, like other scientists of his time , was at the verge of being sentenced to death for apostasy and blasphemy. The government not only beheaded scientists in that dark age, but also hung and burnt them on stake. Why was the Father of Modern Day Astronomy, the one whose foundational argument about the solar system has led to the establishment of space organizations like NASA today, risking a death sentence at a christian court?

The answer is simple. According to Joshua in the Bible when he went to war (would be termed a genocide today) he prayed to God and the "Sun stood still". The christian court argued that if Joshua in the Bible agreed that it was the "sun that stood still" then it means the sun was the moving solar body for nothing that does not move can stand still. The Christian court also argued that David in his Psalms acknowledged that God makes sun to rise from the East and set in the West. How then could a "stupid scientist" argue that the sun does not move . How could such "fool" rather the earth revolves.

There is no doubt that Galileo was a Catholic and a christian. But there is huge doubt that Christianity influenced his breakthrough in science. Christianity wanted to alter , disrupt and hinder his breakthrough. Christianity wanted him dead for apostasy and blasphemy even though he agreed to being a Christian. What do you think would happen if he outrightly said he was not one?

That's the story you do not see. When we talk about science and religion , we are not asking whether a Christian, Muslim , Buddhist or Atheist made a positive breakthrough in science. No, the procedures of science are Universal and as long as a person of any religion , race or gender follows that procedure, he will arrive at a scientific and real conclusion.
When we argue about science and religion we argue whether a telescope or a bible gave humanity initial knowledge about the status of the solar system.

When we argue about science and religion we argue whether it is a hand sanitizer (based on reason) or an anointing oil ( based on faith ) that washes away strains of the Coronavirus in our palms.

Seun, the Founder of this forum, is an atheist. My last paragraph replies yours.

Hmmm cool
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
AroOkigbo:

And you think Nigeria has a database of her citizens?

Database?

We don't even have any base talkless database.

I just tire for my country.
Re: COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient by llindaa23: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2020
GermanMelania:
So did the visitor come from the abroad to visit the bank that first shut down?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / My Experience In A Public Hospital In FCT / Lagos Investigates Portuguese Wife’s Death After Childbirth In Hospital (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.