Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam (51527 Views)

Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. / The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
My broda srtd on monday..if u still doubt gud for u
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
I wonder why the school fees they gave us is too much up to THE 400k for start. BUS ADMIN
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2013
smith_sydny: My broda srtd on monday..if u still doubt gud for u
pls how much did he pay for start and which course, i start to doubt the authenticity of the bill the gave us... House rent 170k for first semester ... Al those are too much considering why people say its cheap....
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
EMMAUGOH: pls how much did he pay for start and which course, i start to doubt the authenticity of the bill the gave us... House rent 170k for first semester ... Al those are too much considering why people say its cheap....
180k for evrytin..d truth is dat house is high ther..dat one is evrywer even in nigeria..as time goes ur fees reduces too abt 120 or 130..dats it..so o wonder who gave u 400..but ur course determine. Shaa..my bro is doin accounting..
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
smith_sydny: 180k for evrytin..d truth is dat house is high ther..dat one is evrywer even in nigeria..as time goes ur fees reduces too abt 120 or 130..dats it..so o wonder who gave u 400..but ur course determine. Shaa..my bro is doin accounting..
180k that's very good considering what i saw.... I have to pay 160 the next semester ..... Just 4 moths gapps
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2013
EMMAUGOH: 180k that's very good considering what i saw.... I have to pay 160 the next semester ..... Just 4 moths gapps
ur choice man..
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by MzFfatale: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
I gave a young lady a ride to work on an early Monday morning - she was on her way to the bus stop. During the course of the ride, I engaged her intellectually and was marveled at how sound she came across. To satisfy my curiosity, I asked about her educational background. She is a graduate of Economics from the subject named institution, had served and was running an M.Sc program in the University of Lagos, besides having a flexible job that allowed her ample study time. Impressed, I took time off work and went to the school. Months later, I got my kid bro enrolled in the school. Thing is, people are allowed to bad mouth all they want. People flunk out of the school, whilst others come out with good grades and start a life. It's up to the individual - the glass is either half empty or half full.

I graduated from a private university - one of the first three private universities granted licenses in the country. At the time I gained admission, there were stories about how the school took in students who couldn't score high JAMB grades amongst other fabrications. 9 years down the line, I'm still on the path to success. Most of my Course mates are successful in different endeavors/pursuits. I remember that even as students, we bad mouthed the school but are now proud of our alma mater. A recent visit to the school left me stunned at the new facilities and structures presently on ground. Improvement is ever continuous, anywhere.

Do not form an opinion based on what you read here. Go there if you can, ask around and make an informed decision.

My two cents...

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
MzFfatale: I gave a young lady a ride to work on an early Monday morning - she was on her way to the bus stop. During the course of the ride, I engaged her intellectually and was marveled at how sound she came across. To satisfy my curiosity, I asked about her educational background. She is a graduate of Economics from the subject named institution, had served and was running an M.Sc program in the University of Lagos, besides having a flexible job that allowed her ample study time. Impressed, I took time off work and went to the school. Months later, I got my kid bro enrolled in the school. Thing is, people are allowed to bad mouth all they want. People flunk out of the school, whilst others come out with good grades and start a life. It's up to the individual - the glass is either half empty or half full.

I graduated from a private university - one of the first three private universities granted licenses in the country. At the time I gained admission, there were stories about how the school took in students who couldn't score high JAMB grades amongst other fabrications. 9 years down the line, I'm still on the path to success. Most of my Course mates are successful in different endeavors/pursuits. I remember that even as students, we bad mouthed the school but are now proud of our alma mater. A recent visit to the school left me stunned at the new facilities and structures presently on ground. Improvement is ever continuous, anywhere.

Do not form an opinion based on what you read here. Go there if you can, ask around and make an informed decision.

My two cents...
may the words of ur mouth be blessed..pple just sit and spoil other pples chances tank God an not dat kinda person..hv u heard d latest..dat nigerians go too ghana cus they can't pass jamb nd post ume..can u imagine..those pple saying dis has been at home for the past 4month nd counting..while dis schls offer summer class wich u will graduate in 2nd half years instead of 4 years..so everyone shld choose ther path..but choose the ryt path nd ryt pple..
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by josazee: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Houdegbe North American University is accredited you may [url]http://www.9jera.com/university-admission-without-jamb.html]Click here[/url] or copy and paste the link in your browser to learn more on how to apply.
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
josazee: Houdegbe North American University is accredited you may [url]http://www.9jera.com/university-admission-without-jamb.html]Click here[/url] or copy and paste the link in your browser to learn more on how to apply.
bug abeg how thier school fees reach that kind of amount almost 4oo for start
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
josazee: Houdegbe North American University is accredited you may [url]http://www.9jera.com/university-admission-without-jamb.html]Click here[/url] or copy and paste the link in your browser to learn more on how to apply.
bug abeg how thier school fees reach that kind of amount almost 4ook for start
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
some ppl will jus b posting rubish,dat Houdegbe is not accredited,meanwhile the school has produced Lawyers,Accountants,doctors and even professors,so you better stop wasting your years at home, and get your form today here in nigeria Call;07089140520 for more details on how to get your own form
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Oyionoye(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Are you a Nigerian? Do you really want to go to the university? Have you been writhing multiples of exams for example, JAMB, ATTITUDE TEXT, just to secure admission to the university? I also believe you've written JAMB exam more than 2, 3, 4, 5, even 6 times still you haven’t gotten the right grade to secure your way into the university.
Do you have your O ‘LEVEL with 5 CREDITS including MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH? If all my questions are YES, then you are on the right track to secure admission not in Nigeria but Benin rEp.
Now you can secure admission in benin republic universities with direct entry without writhing any exam like neither JAMB nor attitude text. Welcome to IRGIB Africa University, cotonou
PARTNER
UNIVERSITIES AND
RESEARCH CENTER
Pharmaceutical
Manufacturing
Massachusset
Institute of
Technology and
Applied Science
(USA)
Lehigh University
(USA)
Lausanne Federal
Polytechnic School
(Switzerland)
Walden University
of International
Studies
Australia
Management
University
(Australia)
Royal Institute of
technology and
applied Sciences
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL
SCIENCES AND
BUSINESS
ADMINISTRATION
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Economics
Accounting
Banking and
Finance
Mass
Communication
International
Relations
Political Science
Human Resources
Management
Project
Management
Marketing and
Commercial Acts
Advertising
SCHOOL OF
INDUSTRIAL
ENGINEERING AND
INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pharmaceutical
and Chemical
Engineering
Software
Engineering
Food Processing
Engineering
Computer Science
Web Developers
Telecommunication
n and Networking
Pharmacy
Nursing
Analytical
Chemistry
Biomedical
Laboratory
Analysis
Agribusiness
ENTRANCE
REQUIREMENTS (5
credits in your O-
LEVELS)
DURATION OF ALL
PROGRAMMES (3
YRS respectively)
!!!
Do the right thing
NOW and take
advantage of this
opportunity!!!. NOTE: After each convocation ceremonies our student are posted for NYSC in Nigeria. To be a part of this, Call +2348169073044 or +22967218938 u can also add up on BBM 2673E5B8. WIsh u succes.
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Oyionoye(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Are you a Nigerian? Do you really want to go to the university? Have you been writhing multiples of exams for example, JAMB, ATTITUDE TEXT, just to secure admission to the university? I also believe you've written JAMB exam more than 2, 3, 4, 5, even 6 times still you haven’t gotten the right grade to secure your way into the university.
Do you have your O ‘LEVEL with 5 CREDITS including MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH? If all my questions are YES, then you are on the right track to secure admission not in Nigeria but Benin rEp.
Now you can secure admission in benin republic universities with direct entry without writhing any exam like neither JAMB nor attitude text. Welcome to IRGIB Africa University, cotonou
PARTNER
UNIVERSITIES AND
RESEARCH CENTER
Pharmaceutical
Manufacturing
Massachusset
Institute of
Technology and
Applied Science
(USA)
Lehigh University
(USA)
Lausanne Federal
Polytechnic School
(Switzerland)
Walden University
of International
Studies
Australia
Management
University
(Australia)
Royal Institute of
technology and
applied Sciences
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL
SCIENCES AND
BUSINESS
ADMINISTRATION
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Economics
Accounting
Banking and
Finance
Mass
Communication
International
Relations
Political Science
Human Resources
Management
Project
Management
Marketing and
Commercial Acts
Advertising
SCHOOL OF
INDUSTRIAL
ENGINEERING AND
INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pharmaceutical
and Chemical
Engineering
Software
Engineering
Food Processing
Engineering
Computer Science
Web Developers
Telecommunication
n and Networking
Pharmacy
Nursing
Analytical
Chemistry
Biomedical
Laboratory
Analysis
Agribusiness
ENTRANCE
REQUIREMENTS (5
credits in your O-
LEVELS)
DURATION OF ALL
PROGRAMMES (3
YRS respectively)
!!!
Do the right thing
NOW and take
advantage of this
opportunity!!!. NOTE: After each convocation ceremonies our student are posted for NYSC in Nigeria. To be a part of this, Call +2348169073044 or +22967218938 u can also add up on BBM 2673E5B8. WIsh u succes.
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by lastinmemories: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Please can I have options of good schools in Benin and details of the schools please. Quite urgent
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by David4473: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2014
I got D7 in math and I don't know mayb I can still apply for HN
AUB
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Prenels: 6:24am On Jan 09, 2014
My frds pls I need Ʊя help desperately.I really need to get to skul. N I realy love ds school d north american school n day offer M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ course.I really need info so dt I can pass it on to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ parents.pls I neeD it fast.is der anywAy we cud. Chat abt dis on any social ntwrk asid bbm.what f wasap.I got to talk to U̶̲̥̅̊ .I hav red all requirments n I hv it all.I cnt come to pay for Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ form in cotonu.pls help me n tell me wat U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by Ʊя fees r accordin to ur cos.I wana study medicine
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by hnaubnation: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2014
HNAUB HNAUB HNAUB OH A GREAT SCHOOL HNAUB
by Da'vid King (dd king)
As students rush back to school for summer, Miss HNAUB among others
get ready for the upcoming events railing up to boost their experience
and academic fields, we HNAUB NATION were drunk in the tonic wine of
research to provide the students with all the need to be A-class students
both in living and in business affairs.

HNAUB has created a platform and opportunity for students to study and
move on with their lives. For those that missed out on what is trending in HNAUB
we are KING in cotonou, meaning we are the BEST school in cotonou, Benin at present.
Hnaub took a step further to sign documents into existence things the school tagged
as ''Never to be Done'' in school activities, groups and events.

Comedy events, Students Clubs, Sport teams, Groups-including HNAUB NATION among
lots more.

WHY DO WE SAY HNAUB IS THE BEST?
Students that graduated from the school sent us messages to update us of their
NYSC activities and gossip on how they were showered with the respect that they deserve.
All said HNAUB IS THE BEST, further more the school's system makes it easy for any student
that aims at planing his career and life to achieve his goal and graduate with eagle-flying colours.
Today, platforms have been created by many students and set ups such as HNAUB NATION to help
them(hnaub students) to begining to excersice their talents and future careers now in school. How
wonderful to be a Celebrity Model starting from school, funny i writng is chief media operator and
daily i gain more experience on how to be a Super world class. HNAUB IS KING
GOD BLESS US ALL, AMEN (Jesus loves You)

AD: .... get the RED BRANDED AMbaSSADOR
Da'vid King (c!c! king) www.facebook.com/greatdavid.king

1 Share

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by hnaubnation: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2014
hnaubnation: HNAUB HNAUB HNAUB OH A GREAT SCHOOL HNAUB
by Da'vid King (dd king)
As students rush back to school for summer, Miss HNAUB among others
get ready for the upcoming events railing up to boost their experience
and academic fields, we HNAUB NATION were drunk in the tonic wine of
research to provide the students with all the need to be A-class students
both in living and in business affairs.

HNAUB has created a platform and opportunity for students to study and
move on with their lives. For those that missed out on what is trending in HNAUB
we are KING in cotonou, meaning we are the BEST school in cotonou, Benin at present.
Hnaub took a step further to sign documents into existence things the school tagged
as ''Never to be Done'' in school activities, groups and events.

Comedy events, Students Clubs, Sport teams, Groups-including HNAUB NATION among
lots more.

WHY DO WE SAY HNAUB IS THE BEST?
Students that graduated from the school sent us messages to update us of their
NYSC activities and gossip on how they were showered with the respect that they deserve.
All said HNAUB IS THE BEST, further more the school's system makes it easy for any student
that aims at planing his career and life to achieve his goal and graduate with eagle-flying colours.
Today, platforms have been created by many students and set ups such as HNAUB NATION to help
them(hnaub students) to begining to excersice their talents and future careers now in school. How
wonderful to be a Celebrity Model starting from school, funny i writng is chief media operator and
daily i gain more experience on how to be a Super world class. HNAUB IS KING
GOD BLESS US ALL, AMEN (Jesus loves You)

AD: .... get the RED BRANDED AMbaSSADOR
Da'vid King (c!c! king) www.facebook.com/greatdavid.king

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Intel2(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015

HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC is a Bilingual University situated in Pk10, Cotonou was established in 1992 by Prof. Octave Cossi Houdegbe.
Since it’s inception, the school had progressed and especially within 2009-2015 the population of Nigerian students
was colossal but instead of making positive progress, the state of affairs at the school worsened

From 2015, Nigerian Law graduates were banned from being admitted into the Nigerian Law School till date because the
Civil law taught in French Speaking Countries cannot be practiced in Nigeria. Things even worsened after a
new President was elected in the country of Benin. Patrice Talon became president and charged the president of the
school of corruption alleged he had been running the school without paying his taxes.
In 2016, everything started to deteriorate as the school had to start paying all outstanding taxes and could no
longer afford to pay it’s lecturers.
Many students transferred to other universities. In a bid to retain it students, the school reduced it’s
tuition fees.

https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

Currently, as at August 2018 there are less than 500 students in the entire University who are mostly on the verge
of transferring because there is little or no educational activity going on campus.
There is also no electricity and water on campus because the new President of the Country accuses the
President of the University of operating the School for years without paying any bills. The honest truth is that the
school is on the verge of shutting down.

Read the Recent 2018 Update written by Ex Student of HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY before you Apply OR Apply in ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU.
https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

The currency which used to go for 3 Thousand Francs to a Thousand Naira is now almost the same as the Naira. Never
worry, there are top other top accredited University like ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY Affiliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
OF LEADERSHIP,PLYMOUTH,USA.
My advice to prospective students planning to study in Benin Republic, Cotonou,
Kindly apply in below accredited Universities listed according to their recent ranking , Masters program, Affiliations, Scholarship and Internships and National Youth Service Corp done
in all parts in Nigeria.

* ISM ADONAI , UNIVERSITY, COTONOU
* LE COURS SONOU UNIVERSITY, COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC

ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC [Affiliated to American University Of Leadership, Florida, USA]
FOR ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2015
[size=18pt]2016/2017 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE[/size]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to [email]Mzbronchure@gmail.com[/email]

[size=14pt]Houdegbe North American University [ MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ][/size]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 190,000 in NGN

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st semester - November
-2nd Semester - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-SUMMER SESSION - August
For Tuition fee and Info : [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

[size=16pt]For Easy Purchase Of Forms/Registration & Accommodation Processing[/size]

Mobile : +22962185894 [WhatsApp Chat], +22998070947 [FORM PURCHASE AND PROCESSING ONLY]
Home: +2348088500840 [WhatsApp Chat]
BlackBerry pin : 59207A1C {SWIFT RESPONSE}
E-mail:[email] Mzbronchure@gmail.com [/email]
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

[size=17pt]COURSES [/size]
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by g8662: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Accredited, Nuc Approved And Nysc Guaranteed Universities In Cotonou, Benin. / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden / Studying In US And Canada Faq's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.