Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,907 members, 7,841,416 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday (29169 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Issues 7-day Ultimatum.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Sirnose(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2020
This will be the practical emphasis of "the last straw that broke the camel's back"
Cos the streets will be flooded with people looking for fuel upandan

Let them just consider biko
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Aturitoroman: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm

Na to go park gallon go buy fuel keep
down o

Thank god for inverter too
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by boolee(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
At this critical Time? Why now? Because they want to get recognized and ask for additional funds too. Even The Lecturers too, that are supposed to be carrying out research in their different universities are on strike too. Because they too want to be recognized and get additional funds too. Why can't we all play our individual roles out of selflessness.

Let the Doctors sit at home too. I think then, everyone will get to understand this madness better.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by StrikeBack(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
It will get to a stage, you would buy bottle water in traffic and would be given 1 litres of petrol as compensation
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Swingate(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Essential services must not be interrupted, fuel is an essential product even the hospitals needs fuel to generate power.
Key workers will need to move around. I think petroleum marketers are not happy about the reduction of fuel pump price so they are looking for a way to create artificial scarcity to profit from price hike.
It is left o the government to stop then at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Sammysparkcutie: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
If it is the only way to enforce sit at home, it is a welcome development. Stay safe and sit at home, life has no duplicate.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Akorede02(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
This is becoming unbearable. Could the world really be threatened? I mean for a day, a night and a second, all we can think and care about is safety of dear lives. Not money, not success and wealth. The world is not at ease anymore.
Ọlọ́run ó dọwọ́ rẹ oo
���. The way Mr. Covik Bilus dey pepper dem Goats dey for my eye wella. Ó ṣojú mi CORO

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by ecowas: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
Na to go back village sure pass now..
This country don tire person angry
Where your villa dey no be inside naija?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Kennitrust(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Whatever happens. Sure... There's hope ahead of this
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by segebase(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2020
End of the world
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by AsawanaDgreat: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Double wahala for naija
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by realstars: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Please GOD Forgive Us Our Sins Amd Deliver Us From All Trubles, We Are Looking Up To You Oh God.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Mummyfour(f): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Abeg they should reconsider o. How will Nigerians manage without nepa light, without fueling generator. I don't think they are that at risk as someone posted above. There will be massive hoarding of fuel now. People will start storing fuel every where at home. Before you know it,it will be fire outbreaks killing people and not coronavirus again. The authorities should always look at the downside of a "solution"before embarking on it.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Mizwisdom(f): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
For those shouting lock down the country, hope you are all happy now? it's not only food you should stock, go and add fuel to it too unless your effort will be wasted but be warned that fuel storing is very dangerous.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Shellsploit: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
ecowas:

Where your villa dey no be inside naija?

Abeg u get ecowas passport?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Amos15: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2020
The plan is to cause scarcity so that the pump price will go up. Do you think filling station owners are happy with the reduction in pump price.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by adioolayi(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2020
We want a total lockdown ...they should sit at home!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by scopusng(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Na village sure pass now.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Meedon: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Aturitoroman:
Hmmm

Na to go park gallon go buy fuel keep
down o

Thank god for inverter too

Please how much you take fix the inverter
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by positivelord: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2020
o kwa otito ka anyi tuo
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Grace001: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2020
I have said it... Nigeria/Lagos forming like America and UK and the likes. Lockdown and sit at home will pave way to more bigger problems. We are not developed to use that approach.

Except government is ready to make sacrifice by providing food items or money to the masses.

God will help us

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2020
ChildFun:
This is so annoying...

This government is so useless....... I say this because they had enough time to shut down the Airports and every other borders we have, but they chose to leave it open, because of greed and personal interest.

Now they are the first to be hit.

God will definitely shorten these days as Jesus said in the bible, for the sake of the elect.

Dear God, please let this plague pass away as quickly as it had come for the sake of your own in Jesus name we pray. Amen

Do you know that there are people who support this stupid administration....
Just close down airport and borders... Simple
They just can't because of selfish gains and stupidity...
See where we are today...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by philip0906(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2020
rectitude:
There's absolutely no need of them joining the seat at home order since the job of the tanker drivers do not include carrying passengers but fuel.
They are a silly and mischievous lot who want to always use every situation to their own advantage.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Rex777: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2020
God is on the throne and He ís in control.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by philip0906(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Swingate:
Essential services must not be interrupted, fuel is an essential product even the hospitals needs fuel to generate power.
Key workers will need to move around. I think petroleum marketers are not happy about the reduction of fuel pump price so they are looking for a way to create artificial scarcity to profit from price hike.
It is left o the government to stop then at all cost.
That's the exact thing they want to do. Silly lots

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by dumodust(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2020
boolee:
At this critical Time? Why now? Because they want to get recognized and ask for additional funds too. Even The Lecturers too, that are supposed to be carrying out research in their different universities are on strike too. Because they too want to be recognized and get additional funds too. Why can't we all play our individual roles out of selflessness.

Let the Doctors sit at home too. I think then, everyone will get to understand this madness better.
My point exactly, the health workers should just sit at home if so.
Just to supply fuel with tanker, them dey shout covid up and down, but they expect heathworkers to be at the hospital attending to them for a pittance as hazard allowance.
Let Nepa too sit at home self, no essential services. Police too and soldiers in the northeast

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by EgunMogaji2: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2020
LosC:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/25/coronavirus-fuel-scarcity-looms-as-nupeng-hints-sit-at-home-order-from-friday/

What Nigeria needs is AM/PM franchise.

The gas station doesn’t need humans at all. The truck driver can refill in the dead of the night and drivers can self serve.

I feel sorry for gas station attendants here in Nigeria especially females due to cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by backnbeta(f): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Who is talking about the well-being of doctors on the front line? Who is talking about how my husband will be protected? Nepa and now you? Are you guys that exposed? I'm angry at the stupid doctors for not demanding for protective gears...and yes,my husband is a doctor and I'm worried

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Elinosweet143(f): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm... This people provide very essential services if they stay at home it will really be disastrous that means no light, no water, no fuel in d car nor gen. This action will kill faster than the virus itself

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Reference(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Pandemic 101: The implosion of society. That is why we have been shouting, screaming and cursing that we should have closed our borders

We donot have the financial, organisational and moral competence as a country to withstand this.

I have been innundated with calls this morning from overseas and in Nigeria about how bad this thing could go in Nigeria and how long it will take to normalise. I simply donot know. Statistics and projections donot work well here.

Nigerians should just strap in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.