Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Catholic Intends To Marry A Pagan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Intends To Marry A Pagan (651 Views)

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Intends To Marry A Pagan by xgel: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2010
If a Catholic intends to marry a Pagan does the Pagan have to convert to have a Christian wedding?
Re: Catholic Intends To Marry A Pagan by Ymodulus: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2010
Well all things been equal or not, CATHOLICS are also PAGANS, so i dont see any difference i will just advice them to go to a court marriage thats all.
Re: Catholic Intends To Marry A Pagan by snowdrops(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2010
is the word pagan not condescending? makes it look like the person has leprosy or something.
Re: Catholic Intends To Marry A Pagan by Jenwitemi(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2010
And so are all other denominations in the christiandom. Paganism is the mother of christianity. As for the marrying couple, if true love is what binds them together, then their respective world views should never be an obstacle.
Ymodulus:

Well all things been equal or not, CATHOLICS are also PAGANS, so i dont see any difference i will just advice them to go to a court marriage thats all.

(1) (Reply)

Sheik Muniheem / Don't Be Inspired By Your Fear Of Failure But Be Inspired By Dream Of Success / How To Receive A Miracle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.