Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick (9779 Views)

Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by sammyoriade(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2020
the comments show there's no single atom of love btween nigerians and the president

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by sammyoriade(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2020
deep

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by stickright(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Sometimes it happens you want someone dead not because you can manage to live by their deeds if they live but, by looking at the consequences of their actions on the collective interest and wellbeing of people you love, people who cry and the generation yet unborn which he happily destroys out of sheer ignorance

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by domchike(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2020
I wish him quick rest recovery
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by sammyoriade(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2020
some mocking him pretending to sorry
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2020
sammyoriade:
the comments show there's no single atom of love btween nigerians and the president

All my I've been trained not to laugh at people's affliction. But this Buhari supposed sickness has been giving butterflies to my stomach.

But I'm gonna stay true to training.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by Davash222(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2020
We can’t afford to lose our darling president now. They should take him to UK with immediate effect.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by slimfit1(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2020
Many have died from his foolish decision making if he should die now many will actually live for that reason. The more Buhari stay alive the more people will die.
I prayed for him to be alive the last time he spent 3 month in London what a regret. You can't wish someone to die but again he does not care about other people but himself. He has shown us time and time again that he does not care about us.

11 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by CharleyBright(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Lolx.

Shows how unpopular the President is.
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by RandomVic(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Most people prayers have actually been answered. I don't wish him bad, don't wish him well either. Let the gods decide

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by slimfit1(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2020
RandomVic:
Most people prayers have actually been answered. I don't wish him bad, don't wish him well either. Let the gods decide

Just how I feel he does not want to resign and does not want to perform

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by ugolinze123(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2020
G
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by RandomVic(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2020
slimfit1:

Just how I feel he does not want to resign and does not want to perform

Had he been proactive from the get go like GEJ was during the Ebola outbreak, things would have been a lot different today but as usual he was insensitive to the plea of Nigerians who called on him to shut down borders.

He deserves whatever he gets from this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by seniormallam(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Covik _19 pls have mercy on Buhari, just send your grandchildren like covik_1 or 2 to infect him, that's enough to do the job.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by Finnese001: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2020
I will comment later
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by juman(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2020
I dont believe the news.
He shows love to yorubas in many ways.
I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by sammyoriade(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
At the very least, his death will put an end to the genocide being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen across the country.

God bless Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by AgentNairaland(f): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Buhari Won't Die.. Jibril Won't Die Inshal allah
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by edoairways: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Wish him speed recovery from the acclaimed ailment by Kemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by dkdmy: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Although buhari’s government has failed woefully, Nigerians has never loved their presidents!
PMB was the most hated man in Nigeria during his tenure. The reality is that we are all the same!
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by sammyoriade(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by Racoon(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Nothing new.Next!
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by sammyoriade(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Racoon:
Nothing new.Next!
what do u mean
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by Realtord43: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2020
domchike:
I wish him was quick rest recovery
Pls speak English!

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by Afolabimills(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
I wish buhari n it's supporters what they wish for me

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by sammyoriade(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Realtord43:
Pls speak English!
lol��
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by Okedumor: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
slimfit1:
Many have died from his foolish decision making if he should die now many will actually live for that reason. The more Buhari stay alive the more people will die.
I prayed for him to be alive the last time he spent 3 month in London what a regret. You can't wish someone to die but again he does not care about other people but himself. He has shown us time and time again that he does not care about us.
exactly what I thought few minutes ago,you pray for these wicked people to stay alive and then they do three times another damage later.....

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by MarrisManah(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
And the virus is more deadly among the elderly... I reject it. My president is not old! shocked

God, you know my heart desires even when 'eye service/fear' won't allow me say it. kiss

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by domchike(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Realtord43:
Pls speak English!
That one pass you @realtoad
Re: SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick by tanichris(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2020
MarrisManah:
And the virus is more deadly among the elderly... I reject it. My president is not old! shocked

God, you know my heart desires even when 'eye service/fear' won't allow me say it. kiss
No joy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio's South-South Hasn’t Produced Senate President Since 1999 – APC (Video) / Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) / #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.