Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 (44170 Views)

Tedxikenegbu Happening In Owerri On The 4th Of April, 2020 / How To Get Married Legally In Nigeria / David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello guys ....Is it possible to do traditional and white wedding combined same day with 500k in this season? I need advice from experienced guys here please help a brother, I am tired of being a bachelor
Re: COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 by mogboyelade(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
Hello guys ....Is it possible to do traditional and white wedding combined same day with 500k in this season? I need advice from experienced guys here please help a brother, I am tired of being a bachelor
your location,tribe and number of guest you are expecting.
Re: COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:20am On Jul 30, 2020
mogboyelade:
your location,tribe and number of guest you are expecting.

I can't really predict the number of people, because my motherinlaw is planning to invite the whole community if she is given the chance (we are already begging her to take things easy) but my tribe is Esan in Edo....I am doing it in Auchi
Re: COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 by mogboyelade(f): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

I can't really predict the number of people, because my motherinlaw is planning to invite the whole community if she is given the chance (we are already begging her to take things easy) but my tribe is Esan in Edo....I am doing it in Auchi
ok........500k can't do it.
Re: COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
mogboyelade:
ok........500k can't do it.

Like how much should be my budget?. We are not planning to do any traditional marriage, just pay the needed item on the list then straight to church and reception hall is already free... And family member is giving me free reception hall to use
Re: COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 by mogboyelade(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Like how much should be my budget?. We are not planning to do any traditional marriage, just pay the needed item on the list then heard to church and reception hall is already free... And family member is giving me free reception hall to use
whatzapp on 07031118631 heritage events.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today / 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings / Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.