Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' (86130 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by nedekid: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Shaprara: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
toxtimmy:
And you decide to use the personal twitter handle of a man that could be a retard or drunk when he posted this to back up your non-sense.

I feel sorry for people that depend on you for anything.

You made a good point but the “could” in your sentence made it total nonsense.

Why don’t you verify yourself as I have and the story is true.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by bobolaga: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Imagine,when a pity man fall into pity conditions,who is going to pity for him,China never provide virus kits to all her citizens when they lost human souls to self created virus almost 4 to 5,000 souls,if they like to help,let them help USA,SPAIN AND ITALY and those around them first.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Dollabiz: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
useless fake pastors

they are the one that suppose to buy these things for the masses.

they will rather fly in private jets and live in big mansions drive exotic cars using their congregation tithe and offering

they are now jealous coz they have all been exposed for failure to perform a fake miracle to cure corona

if you cant do something dont stop someone else from doing it
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by nedekid: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
foreveryoung1515:
pls, I'm interested in your giving out, I can't go to shop anymore cuz of d kids, no customer is ordering, u don't even have #100 naira in me as I'm typing. pls, help in any way you can.
Ha.
Gutman don guy you. This "we" fellow you ask from has no source of income other than 30k bmc. Do your research, he has been exposed earlier. He is a paid government troll. Ask for the address of his joint that you want to come and spend money there, you will not get any response.
The sharing of gifts na audio, and person like you have fallen for it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by BafanaBafana: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
What do we do now?
We ride...
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by kokomilala(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Yes.It's a Greek gift.China and its China Communist Party machinery did a lot of cover up about the virus, hounded the whistle blowers .In the end,over 21 million were killed.The cremating companies were burning corpses 24 hrs a day in January.How come they retired over 21 million cell phone lines?
China cannot be parading herself as the saviour of the world after she shifted responsibility for the handling of the virus in December.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by nedekid: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
post=87750119:
What are the multi-billionaires and Multi-Millionaires in Nigeria doing to help the citizens, we see what other rich people in foreign lands are doing for their countries and over the world at large

Btw, who can CONFIRM the news we saw somewhere this morning about Mrs Alakija importing some stuffs to prevent Covid-19 into our nation?

UNCONFIRMED!! (Source not so reliable....sorry blogger!)

BREAKING NEWS : Female Nigeria Richest Billionaire, Alakija Orders 1Million Test kits,
1Million Face Mask,
10million Hand Sanitizers For Nigerians.

Anyone that can CONFIRM or DENOUNCE the above should let us know ASAP.

Oan,
We pray some people won't die of hunger while running from Coronavirus.
All hands are not equal.
Let's be our brother's keeper at this time guys.
Lend a hand to the less privileged around you.
@[/b], We started sharing our bags of foodstuffs we bought for the stay at home to some less privileged in our neighborhood already( the little we can to help out, 5, 6, 7 Dericas for a family will go a long way),
we started this just 72 hours ago and we know we won't regret it.
Kindly do the little you can to help, if you can.
May God bless us all.
This too shall pass.
[b]STAY SAFE GUYS.

Yes, all our posts are trash to Enemies of progress!
(Your moniker says it all!)
So, we are not suprise AT ALL cheesy
That is why we always advice your kind of beings to scroll to the next post after ours (and stop banging your heads on the wall unnecessarily) and leave our posts for sensible and positive members.
Is that too much to understand?!
Hope y'all gerrit soon tongue tongue!

Make una dey wash una hands sha and stay safe enemies of progress! tongue tongue tongue tongue

You cancelled your initial post just to quote us?
MANNA mean so much to you kids sha! cheesy
They make u cum!
Hehehehe,
Dumb post?
Coming from a boy that his only achievement in life is the number of Nairaland likes he proudly post everyday,
that he even made it a signature for 2 years now.
No go hustle and make ya people proud of you instead of trolling on Nairaland.
Lazy youth tongue tongue

foreveryoung1515
The above nairalander has requested to be part of your "give out". In the spirit of "goodwill" can you include her in your sharing? She will come and collect it at your bar and turkey joint asap, kindly write the address on this forum so she can come over.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Cyoung4real(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Czech people are complaining about this kits as well. They should shaa trade with caution
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Failed businesses
Failed marriages
Failed courses
Bad wife, stubborn children, Road accidents
No jobs
Sicknesses

OUR NIGERIAN PASTORS PINNED ALL THESE THINGS ON WITCHCRAFT

They blamed it all on imaginary sources (witchcraft), and offered imaginary solutions (prayers & miracles) to imaginary beings (God, Holy Spirit, Angels), in exchange for your money (offerings, tithes, seed sowing, time, etc)

Do you know why they're not doing miracles to save us from Lè Corona?
Because prayers and and miracles only work for imaginary things like witchy bats, marine kingdom, and all that crap, but they don't work for real life situations like the coronavirus for example.

All our daddy G.O's, prophets, bishops, apostles and co know that they can never accomplish anything through praying so instead of organizing "7 days crusade against coronavirus", or selling stickers and oil, they're sharing ventilators, masks and sanitizers (which is good).

wake up people. how do you trust a god that cannot save you from coronavirus that we can see and feel, but promises to save you from a certain "marine spirit" or "spirit of poverty" that we cannot see or feel? cheesy
Pointless......

You better find a path else a good name for you is a fool.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by churchee: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Witcher:
the moniker above is US and Europe dumping ground too because he send it there. Let's us desist from this Nigeria frame of mind. This Jack ma also donated this same masks and kits to USA none of American nagging on it whether it was infected or not. We have to be extraordinary careful... Cos the virus came from China, In short we just have to think about it before we can accept those kits. I still don't know why you people are thinking like this.. Are we the only country that were given this masks and kits?

You have sense but only in written English, the sixth sense that requires you to know that nothing comes for free is dearth in you. You may think that people who say otherwise are paranoid but let it be known to you that every act of benevolence you witness, has ulterior motives you are not aware of. maybe the fear that pastor is harboring cannot be found in this particular kits but this is the open door for the main purpose the act was initiated. Read "dark" books, watch movies beyond getting entertained, there are secrets to future harm all these NGOs are planning of but you won't agree. Goodluck, use if you are given.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Greatwonders(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by JuanDeDios: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
FemiEddy:
They wont answer him, obviously.
The lady beneath me doesn't know the world sees Africa as a dumping site (Nigeria top candidate).

Solution : test and scrutinize the kits before use, but obviously, my country won't do that, no time.
You people have started, abi!? He should have just kept his money and let you people stew.

Nafdac and co should screen the items and if they're ok, they should be deployed. You and Mr Adewale should not be taken seriously.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Shattuck(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
let's stop this conspiracy theory about them being infected,if they are infected a test will reveal it,thanks Jack ma please ignore this fake pastor
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
to all sellers of vegetables, fresh meat ,fish please don't allow people to touch your produce with handgloves, iv seen too many dirty rubber gloves, people don't know that these items are single use items.

imagine someone wearing 1 rubber glove from morning to night touching everything with it.

the level of good hygiene practices in Nigeria is very low.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by eyinjuege: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
I dont trust the Chinese.
There are videos everywhere showing how some Chinese people are spitting on fruits in the supermarkets, spitting on lift buttons and spitting on things others will touch in order to spread the infection.
Who knows what their factory workers have done to those relief materials.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Julietlove95(f): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
What is this one saying? Who you help? But come to think of it this Chinese people don't like blacks so why is jack ma helping us?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by gotnel: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is just a precise moment for Nigerians to know what God almighty gave to our forefathers.
I am not against us collecting the gift from China.
But, I think there are many local herbs and leaves in our land that we can put together and provide solutions for the people of the world today.
Sometimes, you need to proof what you have in your hands for people to see.
I am very very much convinced that we have what it takes to fight this Corona war locally.
This doesn't means that we should not listen to the advance nations about what solutions they have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Seunallly: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

̷F̷̷a̷̷i̷̷l̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷u̷̷s̷̷i̷̷n̷̷e̷̷s̷̷s̷̷e̷̷s̷̷
̷̷F̷̷a̷̷i̷̷l̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷r̷̷r̷̷i̷̷a̷̷g̷̷e̷̷s̷̷
̷̷F̷̷a̷̷i̷̷l̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷s̷̷e̷̷s̷̷
̷̷B̷̷a̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷f̷̷e̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷t̷̷u̷̷b̷̷b̷̷o̷̷r̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷h̷̷i̷̷l̷̷d̷̷r̷̷e̷̷n̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷R̷̷o̷̷a̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷c̷̷c̷̷i̷̷d̷̷e̷̷n̷̷t̷̷s̷̷
̷̷N̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷j̷̷o̷̷b̷̷s̷̷
̷̷S̷̷i̷̷c̷̷k̷̷n̷̷e̷̷s̷̷s̷̷e̷̷s̷̷
̷̷
̷̷O̷̷U̷̷R̷̷ ̷̷N̷̷I̷̷G̷̷E̷̷R̷̷I̷̷A̷̷N̷̷ ̷̷P̷̷A̷̷S̷̷T̷̷O̷̷R̷̷S̷̷ ̷̷P̷̷I̷̷N̷̷N̷̷E̷̷D̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷L̷̷L̷̷ ̷̷T̷̷H̷̷E̷̷S̷̷E̷̷ ̷̷T̷̷H̷̷I̷̷N̷̷G̷̷S̷̷ ̷̷O̷̷N̷̷ ̷̷W̷̷I̷̷T̷̷C̷̷H̷̷C̷̷R̷̷A̷̷F̷̷T̷̷
̷̷
̷̷T̷̷h̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷l̷̷a̷̷m̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷m̷̷a̷̷g̷̷i̷̷n̷̷a̷̷r̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷c̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷(̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷c̷̷h̷̷c̷̷r̷̷a̷̷f̷̷t̷̷)̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷f̷̷e̷̷r̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷m̷̷a̷̷g̷̷i̷̷n̷̷a̷̷r̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷o̷̷l̷̷u̷̷t̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷(̷̷p̷̷r̷̷a̷̷y̷̷e̷̷r̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷&̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷i̷̷r̷̷a̷̷c̷̷l̷̷e̷̷s̷̷)̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷m̷̷a̷̷g̷̷i̷̷n̷̷a̷̷r̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷(̷̷G̷̷o̷̷d̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷H̷̷o̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷S̷̷p̷̷i̷̷r̷̷i̷̷t̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷n̷̷g̷̷e̷̷l̷̷s̷̷)̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷x̷̷c̷̷h̷̷a̷̷n̷̷g̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷o̷̷n̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷(̷̷o̷̷f̷̷f̷̷e̷̷r̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷o̷̷w̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷i̷̷m̷̷e̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷t̷̷c̷̷)̷̷
̷̷
̷̷D̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷n̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷h̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷y̷̷'̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷i̷̷r̷̷a̷̷c̷̷l̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷r̷̷o̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷L̷̷è̷̷ ̷̷C̷̷o̷̷r̷̷o̷̷n̷̷a̷̷?̷̷
̷̷B̷̷e̷̷c̷̷a̷̷u̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷a̷̷y̷̷e̷̷r̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷i̷̷r̷̷a̷̷c̷̷l̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷o̷̷r̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷m̷̷a̷̷g̷̷i̷̷n̷̷a̷̷r̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷c̷̷h̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷a̷̷t̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷r̷̷i̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷d̷̷o̷̷m̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷r̷̷a̷̷p̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷n̷̷'̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷o̷̷r̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷a̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷f̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷i̷̷t̷̷u̷̷a̷̷t̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷r̷̷o̷̷n̷̷a̷̷v̷̷i̷̷r̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷x̷̷a̷̷m̷̷p̷̷l̷̷e̷̷.̷̷
̷̷
̷̷A̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷a̷̷d̷̷d̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷G̷̷.̷̷O̷̷'̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷o̷̷p̷̷h̷̷e̷̷t̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷i̷̷s̷̷h̷̷o̷̷p̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷p̷̷o̷̷s̷̷t̷̷l̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷n̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷e̷̷v̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷c̷̷c̷̷o̷̷m̷̷p̷̷l̷̷i̷̷s̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷y̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷r̷̷o̷̷u̷̷g̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷a̷̷y̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷s̷̷t̷̷e̷̷a̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷r̷̷g̷̷a̷̷n̷̷i̷̷z̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷"̷̷7̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷a̷̷y̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷r̷̷u̷̷s̷̷a̷̷d̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷g̷̷a̷̷i̷̷n̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷r̷̷o̷̷n̷̷a̷̷v̷̷i̷̷r̷̷u̷̷s̷̷"̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷l̷̷l̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷t̷̷i̷̷c̷̷k̷̷e̷̷r̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷i̷̷l̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷y̷̷'̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷h̷̷a̷̷r̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷v̷̷e̷̷n̷̷t̷̷i̷̷l̷̷a̷̷t̷̷o̷̷r̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷s̷̷k̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷n̷̷i̷̷t̷̷i̷̷z̷̷e̷̷r̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷(̷̷w̷̷h̷̷i̷̷c̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷o̷̷o̷̷d̷̷)̷̷.̷̷
̷̷
̷̷w̷̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷p̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷e̷̷o̷̷p̷̷l̷̷e̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷r̷̷u̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷o̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷a̷̷n̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷r̷̷o̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷r̷̷o̷̷n̷̷a̷̷v̷̷i̷̷r̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷e̷̷e̷̷l̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷o̷̷m̷̷i̷̷s̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷r̷̷o̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷e̷̷r̷̷t̷̷a̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷"̷̷m̷̷a̷̷r̷̷i̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷p̷̷i̷̷r̷̷i̷̷t̷̷"̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷"̷̷s̷̷p̷̷i̷̷r̷̷i̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷̷r̷̷t̷̷y̷̷"̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷a̷̷n̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷e̷̷e̷̷l̷̷?̷̷ ̷ cheesy
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by k2money(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
They have the money to do more than who is doing instead of emulating him out of their greedy, they will try to use religion cover face �
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Adewale0976: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
see below
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by 2FlowZ(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
This one doesn't know what he is saying at all... See his head like grape fruit
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Olvic: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
What kind of a man of God is this?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Infinixhot2: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Failed businesses
Failed marriages
Failed courses
Bad wife, stubborn children, Road accidents
No jobs
Sicknesses

OUR NIGERIAN PASTORS PINNED ALL THESE THINGS ON WITCHCRAFT

They blamed it all on imaginary sources (witchcraft), and offered imaginary solutions (prayers & miracles) to imaginary beings (God, Holy Spirit, Angels), in exchange for your money (offerings, tithes, seed sowing, time, etc)

Do you know why they're not doing miracles to save us from Lè Corona?
Because prayers and and miracles only work for imaginary things like witchy bats, marine kingdom, and all that crap, but they don't work for real life situations like the coronavirus for example.

All our daddy G.O's, prophets, bishops, apostles and co know that they can never accomplish anything through praying so instead of organizing "7 days crusade against coronavirus", or selling stickers and oil, they're sharing ventilators, masks and sanitizers (which is good).

wake up people. how do you trust a god that cannot save you from coronavirus that we can see and feel, but promises to save you from a certain "marine spirit" or "spirit of poverty" that we cannot see or feel? cheesy

I pray you won't die with this mindset.

Its better I follow God and after death I discovered that there is no God.
Than...
Not following God and then discovering that there is God after death.

The first is better
The latter is devastating.
Please don't die a fool.

No need to argue if there is God or not.
You need demons to deal with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by ajl: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Witcher:
the moniker above is US and Europe dumping ground too because he send it there. Let's us desist from this Nigeria frame of mind. This Jack ma also donated this same masks and kits to USA none of American nagging on it whether it was infected or not. We have to be extraordinary careful... Cos the virus came from China, In short we just have to think about it before we can accept those kits. I still don't know why you people are thinking like this.. Are we the only country that were given this masks and kits?

The difference is American authorities would have test the kits before giving it out to their citizens. You dont trust anyone in this present world. Jack Ma may be part of the globalists that want to control global population, just like Bill Gate and Macron. That one came to Nigeria last year and was all screaming about Nigeria population explosion. You dont trust these people. Most Africans dont know they are targets. In Kenyan, the govt administered UN provided vaccines laced with birth sterilizing hormone. The catholic church in Kenya tested the kits and found the sterilizing agent. In Isreal black Ethiopian jews women were secretly given birth control agent without their knowledge. Israel do not want population of blacks in their country to increase. Please check all these on Google. Trust nobody.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by CAPSLOCKED: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Divinesupply:

Looks like you are one of those that has been grossly messed up by the UNKNOWN GOD that different religious groups present and represent!
Guru maharaja performs miracles and answers prayers!
Native doctors performs miracles,exorcism and answers prayers!
Buddha, Hindus, Mohammed... all performed miracles and answers prayers!

YET THEY'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM PERFORMING THIS MAGIC IN AN OPEN ENVIRONMENT FOR THE WITNESS OF ALL.

THERE WAS EVEN A 1 MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE FOR ANYBODY WHO COULD PERFORM REAL MIRACLE PUBLICLY. THE PRIZE LAID UNTOUCHED FOR MANY YEARS UNTIL THE INITIATOR OF THE CHALLENGE PASSED AWAY.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MAGIC OR MIRACLE ANYWHERE. STOP DREAMING.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by ajl: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dollabiz:
useless fake pastors

they will rather fly in private jets and live in big mansions drive exotic cars using their congregation tithe and offering

they are now jealous coz they have all been exposed for failure to perform a fake miracle to cure corona

What's wrong in testing the kits. The chinese want only natural resources from Africa and would not like Africa population to explode and be a pressure on local resources that will compete with their own demand for the same resources. You think they are in Africa to party. Don'tet out people be used as guinea pigs. The kits should be tested.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by ajl: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dollabiz:
useless fake pastors

What's wrong in testing the kits. The chinese want only natural resources from Africa and would not like Africa population to explode and be a pressure on local resources that will compete with their own demand for the same resources. You think they are in Africa to party. Don'tet out people be used as guinea pigs. The kits should be tested. What wrong in spraying the kits with a sterilizing agents or put it under UV agents. I am sure America would have done one of these.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Divinesupply: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YET THEY'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM PERFORMING THIS MAGIC IN AN OPEN ENVIRONMENT FOR THE WITNESS OF ALL.

THERE WAS EVEN A 1 MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE FOR ANYBODY WHO COULD PERFORM REAL MIRACLE PUBLICLY. THE PRIZE LAID UNTOUCHED FOR MANY YEARS UNTIL THE INITIATOR OF THE CHALLENGE PASSED AWAY.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MAGIC OR MIRACLE ANYWHERE. STOP DREAMING.

AGAIN YOU ARE IGNORANT ABOUT GOD THE FATHER!
HE DOESN'T HEAL FOR SHOWMANSHIP, HE HEALS OUT OF COMPASSION!
SIR ONE OF THIS DAYS YOU EXPERIENCE THAT COMPASSION!
BLESSINGS!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by onecc(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
What do you want to donate as a person, let us know what contributions you have to offer, abi na only sit down one corner d press your phone anyhow you Sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.