Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu (463 Views)

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / “I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by Emperor2463(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Tanzania President John Magufuli, on Sunday announced that his government would not shut down churches and mosques over coronavirus .

According to him, these are the only places where true healing can be found. “These Holy places are where God is. My fellow Tanzanians, let us not be afraid of going to praise Him,” he said

Magufuli went ahead and told a congregation in Tanzania where he had attended a church service that the Covid-19 virus is Satanic and cannot survive while in the “body of Christ”.

“Corona cannot survive in the body of Christ, it will burn. That is exactly why I did not panic while taking the Holy communion,” he added while the congregation cheered. Coronavirus cases in Tanzania so far stand at 12.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2020/03/i-wont-close-churches-corona-can-not.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by NextPresido: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2020
natural selection
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Ahahaha mugus will fall for this. Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by seunmsg(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2020

“Corona cannot survive in the body of Christ, it will burn. That is exactly why I did not panic while taking the Holy communion,” he added while the congregation cheered. Coronavirus cases in Tanzania so far stand at 12.

Very foolish thing to say. Italy is in total mess today because they refused to close down churches early enough. Infected priest went about sharing holy communion to so many people and in the process, they all ate the virus. Today, Italy knows better. I hope Tanzania won’t have to learn the hard way.
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by Righteousness89(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2020
This kind of Man is Foolish in the eyes of Men!

But Watch out! Tanzania will Survive and Come out Victoriously and Stresslessly!!

My Brother, PRESIDENT John Magufuli is a Gift to His People!

I don't care what people say about The Man, but I Tell you ,A Man that Fears GOD is a Man of Wisdom..

About 2 Weeks ago, I saw a Video where he was literally Preaching to His People, telling that these are like the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah..

I Told Someone that Because of President John Magufuli, Tanzania will receive Strange divine help in these Covid -19 crisis!
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by Kingosytex(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
The man has faith but there is more to this than just faith.

We engineers apply factor of safety in our designs in order to carter for unforeseen contingencies.

Somebody should tell the president to take precautions, safety first...it is said that heaven helps those who help themselves.

You can't deliberately step into the lion's den just because the Bible assured you of being divinely protected.
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
To each their own
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by orisa37: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
THAT'S THE SPIRIT MR. PRESIDENT.
CHURCHES ARE SANCTUARIES FOR SALVATION
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
thats what happens when you elect a donkey into power... this dude must be Trump's brotha from another mother.
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by armyofone(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Then it is left for Africans to stay the hell away from church since your thieves pastors are rejecting common sense to close their churches.
Help yourselves- social distancing.
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu by Horus(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe It Coming From USA President / Hear Reply Donald Trump Gave When Asked Why Black Americans Are Killed By Police / White House Shares Pictures Of Donald Trump Working Into The Night In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.