Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

“I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli (322 Views)

Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies / I Won’t Close Churches, Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ - Pres. Magu / President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli by Udstar(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Tanzania President John Magufuli, on Sunday announced that his government would not shut down churches and mosques over coronavirus.

According to him, these are the only places where true healing can be found. “These Holy places are where God is. My fellow Tanzanians, let us not be afraid of going to praise Him,” he said.

Magufuli went ahead and told a congregation in Tanzania where he had attended a church service that the Covid-19 virus is Satanic and cannot survive while in the “body of Christ”.

“Corona cannot survive in the body of Christ, it will burn. That is exactly why I did not panic while taking the Holy communion,” he added while the congregation cheered. Coronavirus cases in Tanzania so far stand at 12.

https://www.nicegospel.com/i-wont-close-churches-corona-cant-survive-in-the-body-of-christ-pres-magufuli/

Re: “I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli by ClassicMan202(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Instead of leaving churches open, why not open and properly equip labs to search for a cure?? Yeye dey smell

FTC by the way

Re: “I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2020
I know your name is Pombe but I have no doubt u can do more and better than this.

God bless Dr. John Joseph Pombe Magufuli.

God bless Tanzanians
Re: “I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli by ouzo1(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerian pastors right now.

Re: “I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli by DaInferno(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2020
this one is tempting God
Re: “I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli by cRobo: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2020
That church should be used as isolation centre
Re: “I Won’t Close Churches Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ” – Magufuli by spicyritie: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2020
God helps those who help themselves

(1) (Reply)

Iran Guards Chief Vows Decisive Response After Trump Threat / Phoenix Police Shot And Killed A Man In A Parked Car, Sparking Renewed Protests / Lebanon Authorities Reveal Cause Of Beirut Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.