Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

"He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari (4288 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by SaiOsinbajo: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=87751928][s][/s]
[/quote
If you have anything meaningful to say do and stop acting childish.. You don't have to strike off my quote before your comment hypocrite.. Did you question the so called reno on their mismanagement?
Don't quote me if you know you've got nothing to say
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Aammee77: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
roundman:
Mention one please,Reno is an hypocrite, he e wants to exclude the government that he served in.if the PDP government whom governed for sixteen good years built one,it would have been ok for him to make noise.pot calling kettle black.
His government handled pandemics better if you recall....

1 Like

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by SaiOsinbajo: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Aammee77:

His government handled pandemics better if you recall....
I believe you will agree with me something as worst as this never occurred during their regime?
Ebola was never this hard on the world that it threatened the world government.. As good as the facilities in China, USA and other developed countries, casualties in terms of lost of lives are recorded daily. Mind you, I don't support this government in their handling of the issue on ground and I also blame Nigerians to an extent who choose to make it political when it came as a news.
Lesson is: we must see life as important irrespective of our political views. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Tumbulum: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
rusher14:

Have you been to the Villa Clinic before or perhaps seen photos?

Believe the media/bloggers at your own risk.

so Aisha buhari is lying to us? If the hospital is good enough why does he fly to UK every time for treatment? Have you seen Boris James flying to America to get treatment?
Buhari does not have single atom of integrity. Every thing is a fu..cking charade

2 Likes

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by ZAWs: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mumu man
How many did your government in which you served built?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Aammee77: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
SaiOsinbajo:
I believe you will agree with me something as worst as this never occurred during their regime?
Eola was never this hard on the world that it threatened the world government.. As good as the facilities in China, USA and other developed countries, causaties in terms of lost of lives are recorded daily. Mind you, I don't support this government in their handling of the issue on ground and I also blame Nigerians to an extent who choose to make it political when it came as a news.
Lesson is: we must see life as important irrespective of our political views. Thanks
I don't agree with, you there are countries that haven't experienced Corona including African countries. If it was taken seriously like the previous government we would have been free of it. This government waited for the virus to get in before shutting down airports because some of them and their kids where busy galavanthing the globe, some officials of this government were even dumb enough to travel to high threath countries and return with more dozes of the virus to share around.
They should spread it among themselves and die alone.
You may agree with me on one thing, this government is lifeless and takes serious issues for granted. This Government is a joke.
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by rusher14: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tumbulum:
so Aisha buhari is lying to us? If the hospital is good enough why does he fly to UK every time for treatment? Have you seen Boris James flying to America to get treatment?
Buhari does not have single atom of integrity. Every thing is a fu..cking charade

One of the reasons may be because the Nigerian political system is still quite primitive and brutal.

If people would steal ballots, kill during elections, you think they wouldn't compromise your healthcare to achieve their objectives?

Let's not be naive.

Truly, our healthcare facilities require serious attention and hopefully this incident would spur a change (I doubt it because the average Nigerian never learns) but expecting the president to play that game of naivety is unrealistic.

Even when he wasn't dead people were already playing power games.
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by slimfit1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
rusher14:

So you think Buhari gets NHS treatment?

grin

No private but even the private is full
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by rusher14: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Aammee77:

I don't agree with, you there are countries that haven't experienced Corona including African countries. If it was taken seriously like the previous government we would have been free of it. This government waited for the virus to get in before shutting down airports because some of them and their kids where busy galavanthing the globe, some officials of this government were even dumb enough to travel to high threath countries and return with more dozes of the virus to share around.
They should spread it among themselves and die alone.
You may agree with me on one thing, this government is lifeless and takes serious issues for granted. This Government is a joke.

Name the African country that hasn't experienced Coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by rusher14: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
slimfit1:

No private but even the private is full

You mean for small time players.

If private jets are getting a boost, believe me top of the range Medicare gigs are on the up.
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Aammee77: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
rusher14:

Name the African country that hasn't experienced Coronavirus.
I don't have time for that, there are 11 of them though take that as an assignment.
List the 11 African countries without an occurrence of Coronavirus?
Time 5 mins
You can use google grin
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by rusher14: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Aammee77:

I don't have time for that, there are 11 of them though take that as an assignment.
Time 5 mins
You can use google grin

Lies.
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by slimfit1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
rusher14:

You mean for small time players.

If private jets are getting a boost, believe me top of the range Medicare gigs are on the up.

You don't understand me UK won't answer you and your money at the moment they won't prioritize him
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by rusher14: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
slimfit1:

You don't understand me UK won't answer you and your money at the moment they won't prioritize him

Stop that.

There are boutique hospitals for the high and mighty and not for regular folks.

1 Like

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by slimfit1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
rusher14:

Stop that.

There are boutique hospitals for the high and mighty and not for regular folks.

Let him fly now let us see it.
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by rusher14: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
slimfit1:

Let him fly now let us see it.

This is why I always laugh at many Nigerians.

They create a lie then start to believe the lie.

grin

2 Likes

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Sam0(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mumu talk which hospital did his useless government build when they were in power?Buhari can as well invite his doctor over even if he can't go there.Wait for your own turn of the virus.I hope u make it known sha when it happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Reno is right on this.

Mallam Ruga can't run to his UK doctors because this virus is also in the UK.

Had it been the virus was only prevalent in Nigeria, the old man would have abandoned everybody to his fate and head straight to the UK for his medical tourism.

No escape route for the elites this time around, we live or die here together...it is good that the Chinese Virus started with them.
That 'abandon' part is very true!!!
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nobody is saying "We die there" again grin

1 Like

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
slimfit1:
NHS are not offering medicals for foreigners right now they are struggling themselves once you are over 70 you are not a priority they will withdraw ventilator from you.
For real??
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by frankmoney(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Somebody calls himself buhari tormentor ? This Reno is really obsessed with buhari
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by frankmoney(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Aammee77:

Time 5 mins
You can use google grin
some of the cases are underreported , there is no way you can tell me Libya that's a migrant hub , with zero government doesn't have a case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Reno is right on this.

Mallam Ruga can't run to his UK doctors because this virus is also in the UK.

Had it been the virus was only prevalent in Nigeria, the old man would have abandoned everybody to his fate and head straight to the UK for his medical tourism.

No escape route for the elites this time around, we live or die here together...it is good that the Chinese Virus started with them.
it didn't start with them, they're the ones who have access to testing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by rusher14: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
eni4real:
For real??

Don't mind him.

If you are sick in UK, you don't even need to produce identity before treatment.

This doesn't mean the NHS isn't overwhelmed at the moment but it is to tell you your citizenship doesn't matter before you get treatment.

As well, there are private facilities you could approach for treatment if you have medical insurance or even a high net worth.
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by 7lives: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
jlinkd78:
Reno becoming more savagery than Ohamadike. Shame to Buhari

And he thinks he is safe in UK, even price Chalse don catch the koro
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
rusher14:

Don't mind him.

If you are sick in UK, you don't even need to produce identity before treatment.

This doesn't mean the NHS isn't overwhelmed at the moment but it is to tell you your citizenship doesn't matter before you get treatment.

As well, there are private facilities you could approach for treatment if you have medical insurance or even a high net worth.
I thought as much..
Thanks for the clarification!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by lebienconnu: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Talking of diirty politics. Keep tormenting yourself and be deceiving yourself you are #Buharitormentor. You are happy someone is sick and you think you are normal. Even if he dies today, surely presidents have died before him so it's not a biggie. The elders say, he that has not died does not know the kind of death he will die.

The duo of yourself and Fani Kayode, the boy that has refused to man up, have so far been morbidly tormented by Buhari. I tap from his type of blessing. Undue favour. Divine favor. Enemies self destructing, self tormenting. What is his offence, he won the presidential election and you guys were disgracefully kicked off the corridor of power and for the first time in your life you are stranded. You are groaning in pain everyday and gullible Nigerians will think you have their interest in mind.

Grow up and face front. Don't throw stone at every dog that barks else you will never reach your destination.
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Iziq(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.
Re: "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
thablogger:
Reno omokri in reaction to the News of Buhari being sick has gone to his Twitter page to write this...

"There is nowhere for the tyrant to run. He can’t run to his UK doctors. He didn’t build hospitals for the poor in Nigeria, so he can’t run to hospitals he didn’t build. His male ‘friend’ has brought it to Aso Rock.
@MBuhari is a victim of his own misgovernment! #BuhariTormentor"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/03/coronavirus-he-cant-run-to-his-uk-reno.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voters Registration: 5 SE States Vs 5 SW States (minus Lagos) / He Betrayed The South-South / Lt-gen Akinrinade Regrets Fighting Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.