Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China (50114 Views)

Ebonyi Indigene Writes Open Letter To Umahi On Secret War Against Ezza Nation / Resident Of A State For 10 Years Should Become Indigene, Says Senate / Governor Makinde Appoints Ahmed Murtala, Kano Indigene As Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Teejay13(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ah, wahala de o
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by achi4u(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
backnbeta:

He went to China amidst the corona pandemic, and your idiotic brain did not tell you to isolate him in your state? Why must he stay in Lagos? So, you prefer he infects Lagosians, forgetting you also have so many of your people in Lagos! Why do we have selfish and wicked leaders? Why? undecided
You're not making any sense at all, Lagos is already in a deep shitt and can give him better health care and if worst to,let him die in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by O1tni: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
“If he comes, I will lock him in his house. This coronavirus is a very dangerous disease and you don’t even know when somebody contracts it. Don’t say it doesn’t matter, it matters a lot.”
I agree with that
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by backnbeta(f): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
achi4u:
You're not making any sense at all, Lagos is already in a deep shitt and can give him better health care and if worst to,let him die in Lagos.
So, because Lagos is in deep poo, they should sink even deeper? Did Lagos State send him to China? Why is the center in his state not ready before the outbreak?
Please read again, this time slowly...then point out the sense in your post undecided
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by klax(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
You mean he travelled to *china last week* and just returned?

He must ve mad. Oh heaven he is lucky here is not North Korea by now the big head humpity dumpity boy would have executed him since.

Imagine how stupid and defiant some people could be wallahi if I'm Sanwo Olu I will order his arrrest at the airport and detain him with no bail option for travelling to the land of Armegedon called China just last week while people are dying of Chiness Virus.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by senchris(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
backnbeta:

So, because Lagos is in deep poo, they should sink even deeper? Did Lagos State send him to China? Why is the center in his state not ready before the outbreak?
Please read again, this time slowly...then point out the sense in your post undecided

I have wished not to reply you but since you insist all the way from the first page that you are correct while every other person is wrong, let ask you this. Assuming the isolation center in Ebonyi is ready, is it still wise that he transits down to Ebonyi (spreading the virus if he turns out positive) before self-isolating and getting tested?. The governor has disowned him for making the unwise decision of traveling to China at the wake of this crisis. But, the young man can not fly directly into Ebonyi (to spread the virus so that you will be happy) because there is no airport in the state (not even a domestic one).

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Iziq(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by LZAA: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Goodgod213:
Someone said I’m not surprised Buhari tested Negative, Nothing can grow in him - not ideas, not innovations, not even Viruses
grin grin grin
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by CupOfT(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin grin you guys are not well o grin
Goodgod213:
Someone said I’m not surprised Buhari tested Negative, Nothing can grow in him - not ideas, not innovations, not even Viruses
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by CupOfT(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Get sense na...hmn, is first point of entry is Lagos. Isn't it better to tame at that terminal point before he starts infecting people from the bus and the rest of it. Let's endeavor to do a little thinking before we spill our guts out pls
backnbeta:

He went to China amidst the corona pandemic, and your idiotic brain did not tell you to isolate him in your state? Why must he stay in Lagos? So, you prefer he infects Lagosians, forgetting you also have so many of your people in Lagos! Why do we have selfish and wicked leaders? Why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by CupOfT(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
undecidedthe annoying question that comes to bear right now is, WHY IS LAGOS/NIGERIA AIRPORT STILL OPEN TO INCOMING FLIGHTS FROM THIS AFFECTED COUNTRIES? It defiles logic, after we were told that flights are barred from entering the country from this countries
goodnessme1:
Because lagos is no man's land.
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by TimeManager(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lol, flights from China still coming in. This country is a big joke. And he couldn't be quarantined at the airport upon arrival?.. I'm done!

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by kaludestiny10(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Not only Edo girls, but with the guys too.[/s][s]
hisexcellency34:
Even in Edo, all their girls in Italy are rushing back to the state
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Dollabiz: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Tfreshzz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
backnbeta:

The governor already explained why he said he should remain in Lagos nah.. Read and Understand dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
I am confused.
He arrived Nigeria last night from Lagos?
I thought International flights were banned?
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by teepain: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Nothing special about Lagos state... FG kept the testing centre there, nothing more

I never said that there is anything special about Lagos State. However, the state being a transit and gateway state requires the support of all to provide optimal services to all and sundry.
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by achi4u(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
MagumForce:

So pathetic!What’s really sad here is that the Governor is not ashamed that his state doesn’t have the testing kits or ventilators yet he budgets millions or billions for healthcare.Lagos in his eyes is the dumping ground for Covid-19 patients.What is more troubling is the fact that the people from that State would not open their mouth and protest but will cry to heavens about neglect from the Federal Government.LASG will soon close their borders, let me see where he will send them to.
You're just crying for nothing,it is the work of the FG to set up those Hi-Tech hospital you are evisaging .
The govt is very wise.
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by achi4u(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
backnbeta:

No be Lagos get international airport,did Ebonyi have one?
So he landed where there's international airport and should quarantine in that area till...

2 Likes

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by achi4u(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
backnbeta:

Just so we are clear before you shut up, I have no problem with Igbos, at all. But I have a problem with governors who are not responsible enough to prepare for rainy days undecided

What are you even talking about sef?
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Insectkiller: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Very unreasonable talk..

Dis man speaks like a senseless maggot..

Mtchewww..

No sense at all
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Niggmatic: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
MagumForce:

So pathetic!What’s really sad here is that the Governor is not ashamed that his state doesn’t have the testing kits or ventilators yet he budgets millions or billions for healthcare.Lagos in his eyes is the dumping ground for Covid-19 patients.What is more troubling is the fact that the people from that State would not open their mouth and protest but will cry to heavens about neglect from the Federal Government.LASG will soon close their borders, let me see where he will send them to.

Sharap. Is CDC a Lagos state agency. He asked him to stay in Lagos because CDC (a federal government agency) has their lab there. What is difficult for you to understand? Abi you think say na Lagos state government buy the test kits?

Read the article very well Mr close border

3 Likes

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by CoronaVirusPro: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Goodgod213:

Tell that someone he is dumb, doomed and void of constructive criticism.

If that some one was sane and human he should know that irrespective of his opinion which is inconsequential, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) remains the number one man in Nigeria.

Hate has gotten no man to anywhere. It's only a part to self destruction
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Zenemonte: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Tell that someone he is dumb, doomed and void of constructive criticism.

If that some one was sane and human he should know that irrespective of his opinion which is inconsequential, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) remains the number one man in Nigeria.

Hate has gotten no man to anywhere. It's only a part to self destruction

[/s]
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
MagumForce:

Ignorance is really bad.
Only 3 states in Nigeria have the Corona virus testing kits.
Lagos,Abuja and Edo...These we're set up by the FG for even coverage across the country.
It only makes sense that he remains in a state where he can be tested and then subsequent actions taken.
Stop making it sound as if the govt of Lagos is doing anything special or extraordinary while other states just sit and watch.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by okpalaAnambra: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
teepain:

I never said that there is anything special about Lagos State. However, the state being a transit and gateway state requires the support of all to provide optimal services to all and sundry.
I understand u better now..well said wink
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by MusaChukwudi: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
AMOTEKUN! AMOTEKUN!! AMPTEKUN!!!

Find that security and health risk and kindly take that vermin out!

Yoruba people are damn too slow, abi we want to accommodate deadly CoronaV ni?

Where are the Obas and Baales? How much more can we take from these yamlegged illiterates?

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Bekool(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by Isuku01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
How did he get into Nigeria.
I thought our borders have been strictly closed.

Ah! Ah!! Ah!!!
What a country?
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by binta595: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by okpalaAnambra: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
backnbeta:

Shatap..Lagos is dumping ground for us all
Re: COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China by okpalaAnambra: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Rgade:

Ignorance is really bad.
Only 3 states in Nigeria have the Corona virus testing kits.
Lagos,Abuja and Edo...These we're set up by the FG for even coverage across the country.
It only makes sense that he remains in a state where he can be tested and then subsequent actions taken.
Stop making it sound as if the govt of Lagos is doing anything special or extraordinary while other states just sit and watch.
Some of them don't know anything..don't be surprised some of them are Barrow pushers..lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.