Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed (24413 Views)

Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Dollabiz: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fear looms for the rich
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fucklove:
grin grin grin grin
My nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Insectkiller: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nah longer throat wan kill this man.

Tueh!..
Corona has expose his secret meeting with Bala Mogammed of pdp..

Hmmm..if u test positive after d result come out..nah u cause am, my son seki goddy

cool shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by chrisadams1: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
I love being outside and creating unique outdoor spaces. I had a lawn and landscape maintenance business with the name Redrock Landscape & Design while pursuing my finance degree at UCO; that endeavor evolved into landscape design and installation. Through that, I discovered that hardscaping is my passion. Anybody can have holly in the landscape, but creating that perfect stone outcropping, that one of a kind water feature, or the ultimate pergola, are the elements that will set one landscape apart from another.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by gregyboy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Hmmmm

Anybody coming from Italy to Edo state this period should not be allowed.

You took your enemiety from the other thread here

That's pure Witchcraft
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
gregyboy:

You took your enemiety from the other thread here
That's pure Witchcraft
That's not enemity.
I will do same for my state. it is just a pro active measure.
For now everyone should stay where they are and safe.
Not enemity.
Edos are my people.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by ernecy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Zico5:
This is the greatest judgement for these wicked leaders. Close border, they refused because their children and relatives are abroad. They will all be treated in their ill equipped hospitals. No hidden place for anyone of them. They have embezzled all the available resources leaving the masses at the mercy of God. There shall be no rest for the wicked. All of u will never escape this calamity.
They say God works in mysterious ways. the chicken has come home to roast. lackadaisical attitude towards us is now hunting they household
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by osax4pal: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
My dear keep deceiving yourself that the virus is attacking only the rich.
ursullalinda:
His heart might be beating by now......the virus is just attacking the rich oh.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by tonididdy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
This country's leadership must be humbled.

Hallelujah
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Tonieokey(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
We cab help you manage your social media pages and run targeted online advertising to the right audience..

Start now https://zolted.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Osibanjo Lands In Ekiti (Pictures) / Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu / Tinubu Proposes 7-point Agenda To Revive Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.