Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? (951 Views)

My Fellow Obidients, Why Una Dey Fear?? / They Will Soon Hate Buba Marwa The Way The Hate Abba Kyari / Only IPOB Members And People That Love Insecurity Hate Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wetin the man really do una? Wetin Buhari really do? I want to know Biko nu..

1 Like

Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by JosEast(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
N
Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by nonyofor2(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
We love him
Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by Teibaba(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Corona loves him more

1 Like

Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Maillak1:
Serious what exactly is his offense
t

I want to know o
Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by Monaco2(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
We hate the presidency besides he they among the thieves way no do our society well since make he go die

2 Likes

Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by HallaDaTruth: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Na person dey ask this kind question ?
Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by Tumbulum: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
President should accommodate Abba Kyra like he asked Benue people to accommodate herdsmen
Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by tatatar: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
We hate the presidency besides he they among the thieves way no do our society well since make he go die
Amongst the thrives
Based on what evidence?
Are you not the same Igbos who keep celebrating thieves.

1 Like

Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
tatatar:

Amongst the thrives
Based on what evidence?
Are you not the same Igbos who keep celebrating thieves.
Then tell me why they want to send the dead man from abuja to Lagos to receive treatment if the state hospital was good
Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by tatatar: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

Then tell me why they want to send the dead man from abuja to Lagos to receive treatment if the state hospital was good
What are you saying? What does this have to do with the question? What evidence do you have that he's a thief or not?

1 Like

Re: Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? by SadiqBabaSani: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
This Kind of Silly Question Op asked, Its Easier to Hate Buhari than to like him truth be told, But I wish him Recovery Becos those who seek to replace Those in power becomes worst in most cases

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Commissioner Of Police Asks Gov. Wike To Handover Ex-NDDC MD, To Him / Confusion: Buhari’s Ordered Probe Of Nddc Unsettles Ize-iyamu’s Campaign / What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.