Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos (70042 Views)

Abuja Veteran Comedian, Stainless Precious Marks Birthday With Stunning Images / Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted / Stainless Precious Leads Mayorkun, Acapella To Russia AMAC Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Even without make up she's still soo pretty.
Alex reports a.k.a gleesmodel stay corona free cheesy
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by kingvick09(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
Abuja Based Veteran Comedian Stainless Precious Releases Pre- White Wedding Photos In Traditional Costume

Famous Nigeria Comedian, Abuja-based celebrity Entertainer and Chief Executive Officer of Household of Comedians, Amb Stainless Precious Ikechukwu CFR who recently tied the knot with his darling Damsel, Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi at their traditional wedding in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state is set to gather selected friends and family members to his White Wedding Ceremony. The couples had released Pre-White wedding pictures ahead of the White Wedding ceremony.

The families of Ndiana Abia Udiong of Mbak Etao in Uyo Local government Area of Akwa Ibom state and Rev./Rev. Mrs Precious O. Nwaokike from Orlu East in Imo State has however invited close relatives to witness and be at the Church-white wedding ceremony of their children, who would be taking their relationship to God as they exchange marital vows in unity, oneness and under the approval of religious institution.

Speaking with the Veteran Comedian, who spoke with STATE PRESS Correspondent few hours ago, he noted that the White Wedding ceremony will be epoch, describing it as a free comedy event for selected few. He made this description with overwhelming confidence on the amazing presence of only close associates who will be making resounding presentations and performances at his wedding.

Prior to the traditional wedding which took place on the 31st of December 2019, the couples had both made their toast professing that the secret of a successful marriage is love and understanding, as they asked the Lord to help them uncover these secrets in their marital life. The duo, Stainless and Ima have been described as a perfect union, considering the love and passionate affection that connect them both.

Fans, family members, friends, colleagues and supporters have however showered commendations, congratulations and goodwill messages at the couples on release of their Pre-White Wedding Photos in amazing traditional costume outlook.

The Groom remains one of the most versatile comedian in Abuja and CEO of one of the most widely known brand in Abuja, "Household Of Comedian,". He is also the principal executive and convener of the Entertainers Charity Football Match hosted. He remains one of the most decorated stand up comedians in Abuja and Nigeria

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/03/abuja-based-veteran-comedian-stainless.html?m=1

I'd be so grateful if justice could be served on my behalf , cause the nigeria police force is turning to something else.
i have a private bike which I use for my business , so this set of guys without Id or means of identification as police officer stopped me at palm avenue mushin and requested for my bike key which i refused cause i was scared they were thieves. before i knew it one of them already called the rest.when the rest came , they started harassing me. in the twinkle of an eye, i was handcuffed just for resisting arrest of my bike and the other guy brought out mini tear gas and pressed it to my face. I was bundled into one MARUWA and taken to olosan police station where they put me in a room and started beating cause people tried to help me at the spot of the illegal arrest...

I'm pleading ,if there's any lawyer here on nairaland who can help me get justice for the harassment and maltreatment i got today for being hand cuffed and tear gassed.
I'M BEING ASKED TO COME TOMORROW MORNING TO CLAIM MY BIKE AND THE GOODS ON THE BIKE.I HAVE TO BE THERE BY 8AM TOMORROW MORNING.

07057635533 ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE......

2 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Bigleaf1006: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wey bros coro still dey town,nah only u and ur wife go attend una wedding.

Congratulations sha.i for send u something but bros coro noh gree me
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by realoscar84(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Alex report, if you like change ur moniker to Gleemodel or whatever, we know say na you, always finishing people's data. Who be famous comedian here? Abusing the word famous.

3 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Looking like a gorilla

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hurry up and do the wedding before this lockdown becomes more severe!
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by SavageMaster: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
The lady is beautiful. She looks like our Deeper Life sisters. Simple but beautiful
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by SavageMaster: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Even without make up she's still soo pretty.

Alex reports a.k.a gleesmodel stay corona free cheesy

Alex Reports has rebranded? shocked
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Karac: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
He don go impregnate person pikin.

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Queenserah26(f): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by SuyaEater(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by BiggestGurl19(f): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
post=87766908:
Na dis kind thread we dey like. kiss kiss kiss

LOVELY.

PRETTY.

BEAUTIFUL Couple

From all of us @[/b]: HAPPY married life Ike and [b]Ndiana.
This is only the beginning of beautiful times in your life's journey.

See as man pikin fine like new born baby bumbum cheesy
Apart from being a Nigerian Queen,
She also looks like an Indian Princess,
No wonder she bears that name......
There is everything in a name biko.......
New born baby bumbum? You be paedophile?

2 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Slimranky(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Pls pls don't start having unprotected sex now yall don't wanna make a baby amidst these pandemic
#covid19

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
This guy just want to shift this little girl womb one side.....
childish pose....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Joystark(f): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
emerich:
Child abuse

Lol...
Why?
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Liorcadin: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Simbrixton(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
igbo dude wey marry calabar later dey would be acting like dere gals are d best awon weyrey

8 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Liorcadin: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87766923:

You can say that again niggaarr!
It's selfie time mehn.....
[/s]
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Crownedjon: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
post=87767471:

This rubbish is what you used your feist post on Nairaland for?!
Welcome to Nairaland.
Take it.....

We are not the cause of your evil heart.
Now, run forward and go look for your crude and shallow friends on Nairaland.
Be guided.

Next time, look at monikers before quoting..
Again, be guided!!
gibberishman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Olanipekun1:

cc
hehehehe grin grin.
u no quote with your canceling moniker again?
U quickly log out, log in with another one dey wail grin cheesy wink
U go dey alright las las Olanipekun, satan66, Devilhimself, EnemyofGod, lucifer, Denniseche etc grin cheesy grin

We sure say na u get d moniker wey dey call us paedophile sef, we see say na ur 1st post be dat and u just create am 10 mins ago tongue tongue tongue.
All your gimmicks don turn old school, we don hold u for pocket, lock am tongue tongue.
Start to think of something new to keep provoking #DemMANNA in months to come. tongue tongue

lol, e don come back dey do him Nairaland cancellation job again, all under 3 mins.
U go work for us here, u go tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by binta173: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Liorcadin: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87766908:
Na dis kind thread we dey like. kiss kiss kiss

LOVELY.

PRETTY.

BEAUTIFUL Couple

From all of us @[/b]: HAPPY married life Ike and [b]Ndiana.
This is only the beginning of beautiful times in your life's journey.

See as man pikin fine like new born baby bumbum cheesy
Apart from being a Nigerian Queen,
She also looks like an Indian Princess,
No wonder she bears that name......
There is everything in a name biko.......
[/s]
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by travelland(f): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How old is the girl exactly

All these men marrying girls who don't know their left from their right then later come here to give us sob stories should bera be careful!

I doubt anyone in Italy is thinking marriage or wedding for now

She's 17+
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
emerich:
Child abuse
Without heavy makeup’s, ladies look younger.

6 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by binta650: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by bluefilm: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chai

This guy get luck o!

He married a virgin.

I don't need any prophet to tell me that this girl is a pure virgin.
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Mutemenot(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poor colour combination . That calabar white attire makes sense, the rest 're riot . Meanwhile that bride is too young
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
emerich:
Child abuse

I tot it was just me that saw the girl..she looks like a kid... may 15 or 16

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.