Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos (70040 Views)

Abuja Veteran Comedian, Stainless Precious Marks Birthday With Stunning Images / Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted / Stainless Precious Leads Mayorkun, Acapella To Russia AMAC Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Dutyman(m): 2:30am On Mar 26, 2020
The guy looks horrible while smiling undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by tayewinner(m): 2:47am On Mar 26, 2020
For uncontrollably laughter grin
Click and join ibadan boi TV on telegram
Ibadan boi
Comedian and entertainer
https:///ibadanboi
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by chozzy: 2:58am On Mar 26, 2020
That girl looks so young and
innocent

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by binta22: 2:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by ityP(m): 3:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Adeling:
Make una let me hear word. The age difference between Abraham and Sarah is 10yrs. That's the way I plan mine to be. All those saying child abuse will still call her evening news paper if she was slightly older than this.
Besides, na una wan marry her?

Same here. Age gap for me; 5-10 years. It's no longer new talk that women age more than men. A 40 old man will still be looking like one 30 year old but 40 year old woman be looking like she's in her 50's

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by ityP(m): 3:24am On Mar 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How old is the girl exactly

All these men marrying girls who don't know their left from their right then later come here to give us sob stories should bera be careful!

I doubt anyone in Italy is thinking marriage or wedding for now

It's better than marrying evening newspaper that will still give me problem
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by binta450: 3:34am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Parisian: 3:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Exactly. The excuse of "there's no money" is no longer there.
ayusco85:
Only smart people will take advantage of this pandemic and get married behind closed doors
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 26, 2020
graciabelle:
Why does the bride look underage
Ask Baba God, abi na every girl go crack face?
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Roozzaay(m): 6:39am On Mar 26, 2020
Some Aunties be hating on this thread like the poor girl is responsible for their misfortunes of not been able to keep a man in their lives or not getting proposed to grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by banhammy: 6:56am On Mar 26, 2020
This is the first time I'm seeing a beautiful Nigerian lady.
She's just naturally pretty.
No make-up
No ear rings
No bleaching
She's just an epitome of beauty

2 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by crackhouse(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2020
ayusco85:
Only smart people will take advantage of this pandemic and get married behind closed doors
u mean poor people?
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Focusmind: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2020
Don't know why people are saying underage. I am sure the bride is up to 21 and must have graduated.

I was born 1979 and my woman was born 1991. We have been married for 7 years now and you won't even notice.

Though she looked innocent with sexy small body then, yet very intelligent.

Most men still toast her without knowing she has already dropped 3 kids.

I married her when she just finished her final year exams and we have been living happily.

I allowed her to make her initial mistakes as she wasn't matured then but she picked up dramatically as I became her teacher in practically everything without complaining because the love and bond existing is very very strong.

Today, she looks back and smile for the woman I have turned her into.

So, please leave the couple alone. The man should be patient with her and allow her develop. He shouldn't beat her o

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by ityP(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Roozzaay:
Some Aunties be hating on this thread like the poor girl is responsible for their misfortunes of not been able to keep a man in their lives or not getting proposed to grin grin

As in eh. E tire me. All these evening newspapers

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by ityP(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2020
Focusmind:
Don't know why people are saying underage. I am sure the bride is up to 21 and must have graduated.

I was born 1979 and my woman was born 1991. We have been married for 7 years now and you won't even notice.

I married her when she just finished her final year exams and we have been living happily.

I allowed her to make her initial mistakes as she wasn't matured then but she picked up dramatically as I became her teacher in practically everything without complaining because the love and bond existing is very very strong.

So, please leave the couple alone. The man should be patient with her and allow her develop. He shouldn't beat her o

Any guy who beats a lady deserves to be flogged like 50 strokes of the cane. I also wanna get married to an under 25 lady when I'm 30 or 31
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Satan66(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2020
post=87767676:

hehehehe grin grin.
u no quote with your canceling moniker again?
U quickly log out, log in with another one dey wail grin cheesy wink
U go dey alright las las Olanipekun, satan66, Devilhimself, EnemyofGod, lucifer, Denniseche etc grin cheesy grin

We sure say na u get d moniker wey dey call us paedophile sef, we see say na ur 1st post be dat and u just create am 10 mins ago tongue tongue tongue.
All your gimmicks don turn old school, we don hold u for pocket, lock am tongue tongue.
Start to think of something new to keep provoking #DemMANNA in months to come. tongue tongue

lol, e don come back dey do him Nairaland cancellation job again, all under 3 mins.
U go work for us here, u go tire
Stop mentioning me slowpoke.
Seun
Lalasticla
Abeg ban this guy
Rule 2
Provoking me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Roon9(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2020
Masterpiece676:

[s]Can i tell you something? I don't really agree with most of mannerbbq post especially when it has to do with politics in Nigeria but most time i think the guy is better than most of you guys that always tag him to trash his every of his post. Try to pretend you have brain Nah, the shit is getting stale. People don't use to enjoy it anymore, abeg stop it [/s] cry
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Roon9(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2020
Satan66:

Stop mentioning me slowpoke.
Seun
Lalasticla
Abeg ban this guy
Rule 2
Provoking me

Yes

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by infonirt: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2020
Still trying to figure out her age
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Lordbukas: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2020
I don't know why people are saying the wife is underage, how? She does not in any way look underage may be cos her face is make up free. They are very compatible physically.
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2020
ityP:

It's better than marrying evening newspaper that will still give me problem
You know nothing boy
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by NwaliE01: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2020
emerich:
Child abuse
Truely a child abuse after using plenty anties.
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by ityP(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You know nothing boy

OK grandma grin
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2020
ityP:

OK grandma grin
Good my son.
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2020
ayusco85:
smart comment wink
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Omofizle90(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Which kind child abuse be this one ...
This man no get shame at all for body. If na him sister him go allow that kind thing �
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Biggers82(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2020
So this Man wan being Bleep this Little girl na who give am this girl self
Na real Child Abuse be this oooo
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by donsheddy1(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Paedophile
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Eddygre8(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Nice
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Simbrixton(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2020
Focusmind:

olboy
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by teepain: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Masterpiece676:

Can i tell you something? I don't really agree with most of mannerbbq post especially when it has to do with politics in Nigeria but most time i think the guy is better than most of you guys that always tag him to trash his every of his post. Try to pretend you have brain Nah, the shit is getting stale. People don't use to enjoy it anymore, abeg stop it cry

God bless your beautiful soul. I have my disagreements too with position sometimes but I believe he/ she is entitled to his/ her opinion like everyone of us and that freedom to express divergent views is the bedrock of democracy and it has to be upheld.

That said, a lot of people trolling him have crossed the boundaries a number of times. I have read posts where people threatened his life right here. To those people, let me caution them, that the internet does not provide anonymity as such and our laws frown strongly on threats to life and threats to cause bodily harm.

We should learn to be civil, even when we disagree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
Masterpiece676:

Can i tell you something? I don't really agree with most of mannerbbq post especially when it has to do with politics in Nigeria but most time i think the guy is better than most of you guys that always tag him to trash his every of his post. Try to pretend you have brain Nah, the shit is getting stale. People don't use to enjoy it anymore, abeg stop it cry

teepain:

God bless your beautiful soul. I have my disagreements too with position sometimes but I believe he/ she is entitled to his/ her opinion like everyone of us and that freedom to express divergent views is the bedrock of democracy and it has to be upheld.

That said, a lot of people trolling him/her have crossed the boundaries a number of times. I have read posts where people threatened his life right here. To those people, let me caution them, that the internet does not provide anonymity as such and our laws frown strongly on threats to life and threats to cause bodily harm.

We should learn to be civil, even when we disagree.
Thanks for the heads up guys.
We will continue to remain civil and respect the rules of the forum.
One thing we keep telling them is that,
'Anyone that hates whom God loves will end up miserably in life'
#DatsAll.

Have a great day ahead guys and may God continue to protect you and your family members from this deadly virus.

Bookmarked for posterity sake.
(Seun, Mynd44 Dominique, kindly take note of this post!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.