Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,964 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigerians, will yo Comply With Closure Of Market By The Government At Any Level? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, will yo Comply With Closure Of Market By The Government At Any Level? (240 Views)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, will yo Comply With Closure Of Market By The Government At Any Level? by Masterpiece676: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
With the way covik one nine birus is ravaging the country with it's disastrous hand of death which others in their infinite stupidity refers to as 'earth self-cleansing process', maybe until earth do the final cleaning with their blood would they come to have a rethink when their social distance is six fit under the ground.

With the current outplay of things in Nigeria, would you be able to comply with the total closure of market policy by the government?

Note: unemployed online English teacher can make correction in manner that commends maturity, otherwise thunder fire you!

## i don know why some text on the topic change.
I was once a
Mumu cool
Re: Nigerians, will yo Comply With Closure Of Market By The Government At Any Level? by Enoch07: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
ok so how do I respond to this question now

Re: Nigerians, will yo Comply With Closure Of Market By The Government At Any Level? by Masterpiece676: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Enoch07:
ok so how do I respond to this question now

I sha know I can't survive, is either covid-19 kill me or hunger kill me but las las every die Nah die. No matter how person die God always dey at home. So smile and remember to drink water cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari commends unity of purpose in fighting the spread of Covid-19 / President Buhari Speech today On Covid-19 Pandemic full video / Top Newspaper Headlines In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.