Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA (86594 Views)

Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by CreekCommando: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Why she no die for Saudi Arabia where Allah for see am? It's unislamic to die in the USA. She no know where she for go die.

1 Like

Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
i thought they said coronavirus dont kill blacks
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Truthbites: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
She's an American biko. So far our record is still one dead from the virus
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by UKBobo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
We know why she lived in the US...the freedom is enjoyable. RIP
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by AMOTEKUN2023: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Flets:
The Hydroxylchloroquine and Arithrymycine mix has been proven to work for Corona virus. Nigeria will not record lots of death because the doctors are already using these meds for treatment of the infected.

Unfortunately the west (US etc) will have to conclude their clinical trials before their doctors can prescribe these meds for treatment and lifes are lost in the process. Any doctor who prescribes these med without FDA approval in the US stands to loose his/ her license. This does not in anyway mean the med does not work.

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/25/doctor-vladimir-zelenko-treated-350-coronavirus-patients-100-success-using-hydroxychloroquine-sulfate/

Shut up
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Greatzeus(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
At least she didn't import it into Nigeria like some selfish no good.
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by mctfopt: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Flets:
The Hydroxylchloroquine and Arithrymycine mix has been proven to work for Corona virus. Nigeria will not record lots of death because the doctors are already using these meds for treatment of the infected.

Unfortunately the west (US etc) will have to conclude their clinical trials before their doctors can prescribe these meds for treatment and lifes are lost in the process. Any doctor who prescribes these med without FDA approval in the US stands to loose his/ her license. This does not in anyway mean the med does not work.

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/25/doctor-vladimir-zelenko-treated-350-coronavirus-patients-100-success-using-hydroxychloroquine-sulfate/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahaelle/2020/03/25/chloroquine-use-for-covid-19-shows-no-benefit-in-first-small-but-limited-controlled-trial/#56ccd8754c86

A trial so far found no success.
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Greenbirth: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
Johans1991:
watch your tongue, you may be the next. That story you are waiting for May meet you 6ft down
the same to you and your family even your unborn children. Fool. Did I mention you when I said my mind. Curiosity kills the monkey. Your own too will be 12ft under.
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Dollabiz: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Really
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by olamy7(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
BiggestGurl19:
Too bad. I pray corona no go wipe out humanity
I see your comments everywhere now.... my mind is telling me something
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by mordred44: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
just shut up already!!
its in u already i can see
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Harunabisanti(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
emerich:
How true is this news?

Do you think they are lying against death
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Fanky8: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
watch your tongue, you may be the next. That story you are waiting for May meet you 6ft down
[/s]
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by adebobconed(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Flets:
The Hydroxychloroquine and Arithrymycine Azithromycin mix has been proven to work for Corona virus. Nigeria will not record lots of death because the doctors are already using these meds for treatment of the infected.

Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by MetaPhysical: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by NubaVertigo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Flets:

They can prescribe it. It's already being used to treat arthritis and one other condition. The FDA acknowledges it is not dangerous, or else it wouldn't already be in use. They just can't cosign it being used to tread covid, so they don't get in trouble if they end up being wrong, and take blame for any ill side effects correlated with wide usage of the drug at this time. It's all legal bs
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by bigiyaro(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
mordred44:
its in u already i can see
blindness.
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by mordred44: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
blindness.
igberaga
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by bigiyaro(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
mordred44:
igberaga
dolo
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Litmus: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
hahn:
She's part of the ruling class

No bleeps given

Are you a comunist?
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Smartwave: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
At times is good to be local, people in the village have no worries if we in the city did not go there with our problems.
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by hahn(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Litmus:

Are you a comunist?

I am a dontgiveafuckabouttherulingclassist
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Litmus: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
hahn:

I am a dontgiveafuckabouttherulingclassist

To some lower than you on the social ladder, you are part of the elite.
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by hahn(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Litmus:

To some lower than you on the social ladder, you are part of the elite.

Bros, at this point I never even see the ladder not to talk of climb am
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by Litmus: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
hahn:

Bros, at this point I never even see the ladder not to talk of climb am

Those poorer than you, if they have your mindset, wouldn’t care if you climb ladder or stone, as long as you are better off than them, they will kill you along with the rest if their revolution comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by hahn(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2020
Litmus:

Those poorer than you, if they have your mindset, wouldn’t care if you climb ladder or stone, as long as you are better off than them, they will kill you along with the rest if their revolution comes.

O
K
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by executive12: 1:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Flets:

You are wrong about US Doctors not being able to prescribe a drug without FDA approval.
A Doctor in the US can prescribe a drug for an illness for which there is no FDA approval. It is called 'off label' use.
Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by PrettyCiarahFB: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
iammo:
shocked

ewo.. chineke me..

Inalilahi wa inalilahi rajihun

will the world ever recover from this Corrona Virus blow

Re: Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA by DabuIIIT: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
iammo:
shocked

ewo.. chineke me..

Inalilahi wa inalilahi rajihun

will the world ever recover from this Corrona Virus blow

Buhari sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moi Moi The Silent Killer / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.