Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? (27609 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Covid-19 What Is Madagascar Doing Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by ozoebuka1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
angry

I see it as an opportunity for Africans to help themselves... Africans should use this break to plan their economy right and invest wisely and for the citizens of Africa, if after this pandemic our leaders continues to misbehave, then nothing can save us from stupidity again

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by TheABOMINATION: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
It taught me the importance of having a lot of money as a person and of being developed as a country.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by jamex93(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
grin
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Imstrong2(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
To hope against all hope
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by cutiedave(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
The world system is more fragile than we think...
Just one more trigger and everything won't make sense anymore...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Learnt not to believe useless and worthless atheist

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by bstar4God(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
A lot baba. It has really taught me that we have zero care to our health sector.
Nobody is a god
Science really needs to go beyond the level we are.
That Naija acclaimed scientist are not at all.
Incoming govt has a lot to do in terms of economy and health sector
It really taught` me that there was a time the country had no President, VP
It has really taught me that death is inevitable

It has taught me that time shall come when some of this jobs will no longer be offline, rather online.
It has taught me that technology is coming to take over

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by valx2: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
Taught me that the whole world is like one single village.

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by coronavirus19: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
It has taught me to mind my fucking business
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Masterpiece676: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thought me not be broke

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Karleb(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
We as Nigerias can actually work from home.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Icebreeze(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
The world � itself isn't fair.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by TheVictorious(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
I wrote mine in a must-read article two days ago

CORONAVIRUS: Pertinent Lessons That The World Must Learn at This Trying Time; https://medium.com/@VvincentNonso/corona-virus-pertinent-lessons-that-the-world-must-learn-at-this-trying-time-3fa35159518a
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
It taught me that religion is a scam and that miracles are fake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by StrikeBack(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
That all Naija pastors are SCAM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by lmm4real: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Only God protect and gives good health, not foreign medical trips.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by lmm4real: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
We are all pencils in the hands of the Creator

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by PrincessB1(f): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Being cautious of who to enter the premises.

Also, money can't defend one in this critical time.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by kingsoncj: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Invest more in science and research than in entertainment... Messi & Ronaldo can't even save the world now! grin

8 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by ebuclassic18(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
That Nigeria is useless

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Always make use of opportunity when it comes.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by SunriseW(f): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
That many people don't have sense undecided
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by seguntijan(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
In spite of our exploits in biotechnology, Molecular science, AI, Robotics, 3D technology, Signals & Satellite imagery, Patterns recognition, Environmental surveillance and deployment of drones, the Coronavirus invasion came undetected and unnoticed by the arrogant humans God decided to humble us.
I also learn that humans as the representatives of God on earth have transgressed the limits set by the Creator in all facets of life. We have allowed mischief and governance excesses to reign supreme across the globe. Man, based on his knowledge of science and technology is playing God, in actions and words . The Creator decided to humble man with a tiny but sophisticated virus. Our knowledge of AI, Robotics, Drones and Signals/surveillance gadgets couldn't do anything when God want to manifest his power.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by apogeez(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
[Hmmm... Just saw a Google ads on nairaland
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Raphsays: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Man is just a pencil in the hand of the creator.
And
That Scriptures are TRUE AND EVER REMAIN TRUE Forever.
Isa 26:20  Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment until the indignation be overpast.KJV

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
1. They Chinese are assholes.

2. Nigerian govt should fix the health sector

3. We are nothing. Human race can be reduced by half anytime.

4. Humans are greedy.

5. How to wash my hands always.

6. How to make boredom/loneliness my best friend

7. Some scientific researches are unnecessary. I mean, why create bioweapons?

5 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by doctore212(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
It has taught me the following.

1. That I can stay without Olosho for one week.

2. That price of Olosho can reduce to just plate of Indomie and egg because of lack of customers.

3. That people can be very humble e.g One RAMOTU Wey dey my street that can do Iyanga now greets me 5 times and now beg me to be helping her charging phone.

4. Boredom can be very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by kokomilala(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
China is an insensitive power grabber. Also,that man is only in control of the technosphere and not the biosphere.
Man ,by and by ,has been humbled. We are searching for answers in the face of this PLAGUE.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by chuksjuve(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
It has taught me that with man's knowledge of genetic engineering, we need to fear humans more than Satan the devil..

We will end up destroying ourselves rather than advancing our course towards development ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Kingv(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
“We are truly a pencil in the hand of the creator”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by EdoPrince93(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87788696:
It taught us that Nothing is impossible and in an instant of a blink of an eye, the whole world can change simultaneously.
And many other things we come up with in our time of soliloquies.

Overall, It brought us much more closer to God
[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus / A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.