Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? (27611 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Covid-19 What Is Madagascar Doing Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nifemi2512(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Simple...Prepare for Christ's 2nd coming! THE RAPTURE!
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by TheSourcerer: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2020
bigiyaro:
I learnt that bioweapons is very dangerous and "god" don't interfere in the affairs of men.
maybe there is no GOD because even before bioweapons , he has no record of interfering or helping man .
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by bigiyaro(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
maybe there is no GOD because even before bioweapons , he has no record of interfering or helping man .
na so.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Suky01(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I saw practically, how seemingly little things can humble the supposed 'great and mighty'

How the world's biggest market, China (that cannot as much as shut down for new year holidays or a weekly day of religious worship) has been closed for weeks(if not months), and they are totally okay with it.

How an invisible virus has held the world at an economic standstill, and even world powers with their nuclear weaponry can do nothing about it.

How faith healers and religious leaders are overrated.

How our acclaimed control and dominance over the earth (as humans) via technological discoveries is not as proficient as hyped.

Finally, how the things that happen and are seen, are controlled by the things which are invisible.

Infact you hit the nail on the head. You couldn't have put it better welldone
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Honeydenz(f): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
1. The world is a global village

2. Nigerians will do anything to stay out of hunger, even with the virus looming or anything else that threatens.

3. There's a God out there, who's not happy with the activities of the human race hence, intentionally allows certain events to teach ur some lessons we have refused to learn.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Honestly it has taught me that living from hand to mouth is quite pitiable.God punish poverty!
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by lexander(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
MANSPRIDE:
we can do without church and mosque, but the world will perish without science
actually science hasnt done anything for Nigeria haven't you ever wondered why after all the safety precautions and information the other Western and Asian countries had not to mention the level of their medical systems they where all getting dying left right and center, then consider Nigeria even now most people are aware of why the virus spreads and how to protect themselves most people don't even believe it exists (hand sanitizers are very expensive face masks are no where to be found) yet we in Nigeria are better of than other countries. Please we should be careful about how we think and the words we write less the wrath of Almighty GOD descends on some people. You should be busy giving praises to God not to science the same science that has yet to find a cure for cancer
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Greatzeus(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
That God and only God is Almighty.
That all human knowledge is useless if God did not build the house,those that build are building in vain.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by cooltola(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
It taught me that good health is more expensive than the latest Rolex watches, the Lamborghinis , the Ferraris and the riches of the world.
It taught me that the CNN and the media thrives on bad news and put less emphasis on those report those who are recovery-80% of people infected with coronavirus have recovered in China. Bad news is big business if you want to make money in the media
It taught me that there is so much ignorance out there even though when we live in this internet age- Take your vitamin C and stay hydrated
It taught me that simple hygiene as hand washing is not done by many and people are dirtier than I use to assume.
It taught me that cleanliness is next to Godliness- A phase that I use to hear in primary school
It taught me a novel virus smaller than the dirt can cause the whole world to panic and the flu virus which has more death rate even the coronavirus is not even a cause of concern
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Chuky7(m): 7:20am On Apr 03, 2020
it has taught me that in our time of weakness we are bound to seek an higher power than ourselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus / A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.