Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm (3791 Views)

Poll: Which side will get 3 points?

Chelsea: 100% (7 votes)
Bolton: 0% (0 votes)
Neither; they'll draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Bolton Wanderers: Capital One Cup (2 - 1) On 24th September 2014 / Wigan Vs Arsenal On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Tuesday 29th Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Cristalz(f): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka is a doubt after missing Monday night's 3-1 defeat by Arsenal with a knee problem, while Alex, Yuri Zhirkov and Yossi Benayoun remain sidelined.
Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti indicated on Monday there will be few, if any, changes against Bolton.
After Monday night's emphatic loss to Arsenal, nothing short of a win will be expected from his squad on Wednesday night.

Bolton on the other hand are short on numbers for the trip to the reigning Premier League champions and will be forced into at least one change.
The Trotters had just 19 fully-fit first-teamers available for their Boxing Day win over West Brom but have now lost South Korea winger Lee Chung-yong to the Asia Cup.
Defender Gretar Steinsson is also doubtful with a knee injury while Tamir Cohen remains on compassionate leave.
Joey O'Brien, Sean Davis, Ricardo Gardner and Jlloyd Samuel are all still sidelined.

Chelsea: Cech, Turnbull, Bosingwa, Hilario, Ivanovic, Ferreira, Cole, Terry, Essien, Lampard, Mikel, Ramires, McEachran, Malouda, Kalou, Drogba, Anelka, Bruma, Sturridge, Kakuta, Van Aanholt.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by aieromon(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
#nowplaying
Eminem - Just lose it
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Fest7: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2010
Chelsea to loose this,the way they loose to sunderland and arsenal and Bolton to beat them the way they beat westbrom
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Phate07(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2010

3 points for Chelsea! tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by femmy2010(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2010
I hope it wont be RIP for my darling Chelsea?

Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Cristalz(f): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2010
aieromon:

#nowplaying
Eminem - Just lose it

grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by emibros: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2010
@crystals , U r just a pathetic j0bless admin 4 deleting my post,cos u knw i hit u wit a big nail on the head. Tsew rubbish. Setilments is a disease sey u hear my MOD CHRYSTAL . Why can't u c0me out and face up. If it is bolton and other teams,u go mention both line ups,just give ur damned reason 4 n0t posting bolt0n 's team,
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by chelseabmw(m): 1:57am On Dec 29, 2010
^^^^^^^^

it's okay my broda
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by dominique(f): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2010
Take it easy bros. Criz no be shekpe fan naa.
@topic,
should chelsea lose today's match, they're dropping to 6th. Is Europa league even sure for this team sef undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by emibros: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2010
@dominque , sup ,its been a while tho,hw has life been,d0n't mind that crystals jawe,how will she name chelski squad without bolt0n,hope u get my point for being angry. @ chelseabmw tnx jawe, buh i d0n't wish u luck against my team t0night lol ! @crystals i want u 2 fix my squad name or sh0uld i give it to u,and i also demand and apology for delete my previ0us post & setilments.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by emibros: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2010
@dominque , sup ,its been a while tho,hw has life been,d0n't mind that crystals jawe,how will she name chelski squad without bolt0n,hope u get my point for being angry. @ chelseabmw tnx jawe, buh i d0n't wish u luck against my team t0night lol ! @crystals i want u 2 fix my squads name or sh0uld i give it to u,and i also demand an apology for delete'n my previ0us post & ur setilments against teams.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Cristalz(f): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Emibros
If someone stole your Christmas turkey, go find a live wire to wrap around your ballz.

If Bolton's missing team list hurt you so much, is there a crime in politely calling my attention to it? I would've apologized and put it up.

But no, you had to say Cristalz is a fool and demand like an arrogant prick for the team list to appear.
I was in a nice mood last night, so all I did was delete your post.

If your head was screwed on right, what you shoulda done today is ask politely for Bolton's team list. But no, you have to keep feeling like the king of the swamp and yapping like you pay me.

'Cos of your crappy attitude and your false allegations about me being ''biased or sentimental'' or whatever, I'm not including Bolton's team list. When it's 8.45pm tonight, look out for it yourself. grin
If you cannot wait till then, find the nearest crocodile-infested stream and put yourself in it.

When you apologize for calling Cristalz a fool, a pathetic, jobless admin, a sentimental(your spelling sucks, BTW) mod and whatever other name you intended to type but couldn't spell. . .I'll consider whether or not you deserve an apology for the missing Bolton squad list. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by bxg(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
Cristalz:

@Emibros
If someone stole your Christmas turkey, go find a live wire to wrap around your ballz.

If Bolton's missing team list hurt you so much, is there a crime in politely calling my attention to it? I would've apologized and put it up.

But no, you had to say Cristalz is a fool and demand like an arrogant prick for the team list to appear.

If your head was screwed on right, what you shoulda done today is ask politely for Bolton's team list. But no, you have to keep feeling like the king of the swamp and yapping like you pay me.

'Cos of your crappy attitude and your false allegations about me being ''biased or sentimental'' or whatever, I'm not including Bolton's team list. When it's 8.45pm tonight, look out for it yourself. grin
If you cannot wait till then, find the nearest crocodile-infested stream and put yourself in it.

When you apologize for calling Cristalz a fool, a pathetic, jobless admin, a sentimental(your spelling sucks, BTW) mod and whatever other name you intended to type but couldn't spell. . .I'll consider whether or not you deserve an apology for the missing Bolton squad list. grin

=)) Hªª=)) hªª=)) hªª =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ​​​​​​​​L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾ critalz abeg take it easy ooooo
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by dominique(f): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
ewooo! Madam mod don vex o! shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by AccoPen(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
Cristalz:

@Emibros

When you apologize for calling Cristalz a fool, a pathetic, jobless admin, a sentimental(your spelling sucks, BTW) mod and whatever other name you intended to type but couldn't spell.  .  .I'll consider whether or not you deserve an apology for the missing Bolton squad list. grin

Cris, please spare the spear! Your points well nailed and i picked sense in every letter. Give the guy his Bolton squad list and let us all be happy. 
I am here to follow up and ensure that Chelsea plays according to the script (titled ''The Fall of Chelsea''). Bolton squad list shouldn't be an issue here.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by cabali(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ Emibros

Get the hell away from this thread. . . . .

And take your shame with you!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by mystikal(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
Give him his Bolton List na
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2010
Carlo is smiling. . .hahaha!
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2010
Malouda is active today. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
Are we playing well or still looking lethargic?
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
Where is Chelsea? What is happening? This is NOT my club.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
Wey my people them? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ivanovic on a yellow!
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2010
What can I say?
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
No play at all.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by dayokanu(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
hmm
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by MeGaStReEt: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
Chelsea, we can do it
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
Second half will be crucial.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
horrible first half.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2010
No one can understand what is going on. Not the players and certainly not the manager.
THIS IS NOT CHELSEA!
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by kashmo: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
If e no be Chelsea, then its the Chelski! Tha bridge is falling down; the reign is over! grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
So I just dey my own jeje dey watch Chelsea match DSTV come dey look for trouble.

Abeg, does anyone else have an error message (E30) on their TV??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Nürnberg (4 - 0) On 29th October 2011 / Comparison Between Romelu Lukaku And Alvaro Morata. (stats) / Barcelona Defender Eric Abidal To Undergo Liver Transplant Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.