Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm (3784 Views)

Poll: Which side will get 3 points?

Chelsea: 100% (7 votes)
Bolton: 0% (0 votes)
Neither; they'll draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Bolton Wanderers: Capital One Cup (2 - 1) On 24th September 2014 / Wigan Vs Arsenal On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Tuesday 29th Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by cabali(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2010
Lotti looked extremely happy
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Ibime(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
RESULT!!!

Finally!
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by dayokanu(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ope ooo
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
A terrific 30 mins of amazing football full of passion, desire and above all - 3 points!

We saw a different Chelsea. The goal evidently sparked them into life.

Essien 10! HE OWNED THE MIDFIELD. INFACT THE WHOLE PLAY AND FIELD SELF!
Lamps 8 - Orchestrated some amazing football. A dynamic pass to DD. na post save bolton.
Ramirez 7 (he did try today in the second half. He ran for the whole 45 mins) cheesy
Bose -6 getting back to his best, just maybe.
Cole - 9 Still the best left back there is. He was awesome in the second half.
Malouda - 7,5 Got the goal. Not back to his best.
DD - 8,5 - Unlucky not to get on the score sheet but he was everywhere - Frontline, backline, midfield. He cleared off the line. Created the assist for the goal.
Terry, Ivanovic - 8 Not a bad pairing afterall.
Nic - 5. I don't think he did much though. Good movement off the ball.
Cech - 10 OUSTANDING! Snuffed out all the threats. Made a World CLASS save.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by cabali(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2010
Someone must have told them something during the halftime for sure and it worked!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2010
See as una dey hail dem.
I must have been watching a different game.

We struggled and didn't play so well.
Good enough we have the 3 points.
Chelsea of old would have won this game with about 5 goals.

Thank God United and Gaynners dropped points.
Just maybe there is a flicker of hope.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2010
BlueDiva:

See as una dey hail dem.
I must have been watching a different game.

We struggled and didn't play so well.
Good enough we have the 3 points.
Chelsea of old would have won this game with about 5 goals.

Thank God United and Gaynners dropped points.
Just maybe there is a flicker of hope.
Come off it Diva. They played rubbish in the first half. We all saw and said that but the last 30 mins was different.
They played like their lives depended on it. They created 4 good chances alone - could have been 5-0.
We had none (bar the goal) against Arsenal. That's an improvement. Don't expect a 100% turnaround just like that.
Don't tell me you didn't see any difference between this match and 2 days ago?
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by opabukun(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
FBS:

Come off it Diva. They played rubbish in the first half. We all saw and said that but the last 30 mins was different.
They played like their lives depended on it. They created 4 good chances alone - could have been 5-0.
We had none (bar the goal) against Arsenal. That's an improvement. Don't expect an 100% turnaround just like that.

Abi o. da gud tin is dat we are back 2 winning ways.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti: "The first half was very difficult, we didn't play so well [/b]and there was a lot of weight on our shoulders.[b] In the second half we were much better and played with more confidence, and after two games in two days we must say that the players did very well."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/9325257.stm

For you difa! cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
We had none (bar the goal) against Arsenal. That's an improvement. Don't expect an 100% turnaround just like that.

I'm glad we won.
I'm even drinking to celebrate.

However, the second half wasn't exactly fantastic play.
Yes we improved but still not anywhere near our usual standard.

The game could have been a draw, i mean we didn't exactly outclass Bolton.
Thank God sha, the spell is broken.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
BlueDiva:

I'm glad we won.
I'm even drinking to celebrate.

However, the second half wasn't exactly fantastic play.
Yes we improved but still not anywhere near our usual standard.

The game could have been a draw, i mean we didn't exactly outclass Bolton.
Thank God sha, the spell is broken.
Yeah maybe not THAT fantastic, if you consider our standard but then you will agree that there was an improvement. I think the goal was the key.
That said, Bolton had 1 or 2 chances in the second half. Close to none in the first.
We had only 1 in the first but created several in the second. They linked up well. Essien - Lamps -DD - Cole (and sometimes Malouda). It was a different Chelsea if you consider the last 5 matches or so. Especially against L'Arse.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^
I'm glad we won.
Thank God the ref didn't award a penalty against us.

Anyways, Villa next. Good enough Villa is on a downward spiral too.
I hope we can grab another 3pts on New Year's day.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by mystikal(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2010
That goal celebration sha. . . . . . . .You'd think it was a match winner in a Cup Final or something
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by FBS: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2010
mystikal:

That goal celebration sha. . . . . . . .You'd think it was a match winner in a Cup Final or something
Can you blame them? grin. Malouda in particular! cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Emibroz: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2010
@CRISTALZ , OK YOU WIN ! Ok ! Lets settle This lyke a matured beings. I withdraw all the abusive thrash i said to u,in the spirit of new year. Happy new year crystals , can i c0me over for my rice & chicken lol
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Cristalz(f): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2010
Oh, you got a new username. grin
No wahala, we're good. Next time just ask nicely and I'll take care of whatever you want.

No rice and chicken sha. . .na Honeywell wheat meal I dey serve Nairalanders tomorrow. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Emibroz: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2011
@christalz, h0w was ur day, when i l0gged on,it is still saying i can't p0st, can u plz rest0re my p0sting right ? Cheers. Tnx
Re: Chelsea Vs Bolton On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm by Emibroz: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2011
@christalz, h0w was ur day, when i l0gged on,it is still saying i can't p0st, can u plz rest0re my p0sting right ? Cheers. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The List Of All Time Arsenal Managers / Bayern Munich Vs Nürnberg (4 - 0) On 29th October 2011 / Comparison Between Romelu Lukaku And Alvaro Morata. (stats)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.