Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,604 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me (74647 Views)

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Dchampion65: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why running when no one is pursuing you.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Agugbadin: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
The lord is fighting your battle and they that rise up against you once shall fail seven times and be defeated by almighty God. Fear not.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
i hope we we will not see Aisha morph into Turai
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by francis5051: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:
-Why is he wearing ordinary surgical face mask? To protect him from COVID-19? Lol I sight a science illiterate. grin

-That mask, my people, will give anyone wearing it Zero! (0) protection from the Coronavirus. Don’t joke with your life, stay at home.
which one are you recommending ?
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Agugbadin: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Skyebestpropert:
Sowore je omo de
Tioma jeya pupo,ni Tori aigboran re
Tia ba na sowore
A gban eti meji pepe
Koloju to sejupe
Atun pada sibiti otijeya leekan
Eyin omode egbo ema sebi sowore
Omo aalaigboran

Sycophant, if you don't know what to say can't you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Ogaonos: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:
-Why is he wearing ordinary surgical face mask? To protect him from COVID-19? Lol I sight a science illiterate. grin

-That mask, my people, will give anyone wearing it Zero! (0) protection from the Coronavirus. Don’t joke with your life, stay at home.
ask Buhari DT .because d mask DT for covid19 is nt available in d country.so pple are inventing Nd making local made masked without W,.H.O why because of FG failure to atleast link d mask makers to WHO.for directive.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by charidot(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Idiot! Notice me. It is not you that revealed it. Ignorant people consider you for what you are not. Agbero
Adejuwon26:

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10160216331827837&id=803267836&set=a.10154150055247837&__tn__=EH-R
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Femiadeoye543: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
see below
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by DAVE5(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
light099:

You have cowardice in your gene, you see someone man enough to fight, you still talking.
Did they spell some people in life to always be slaves under their fellow human beings. If 70% of Nigerians are like sowore, there would have been revolution long ago.

If 70% of Nigerians are like sowore, this country would have been world power not just revolution

As of now, all we need is for even 10% to be like him, things would start changing but no, Nigerians are too docile, we like and enjoy being oppressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by LajaLaba: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
mmaster:
[color=#006600][/color]

THE HEALTH MINISTER THAT READ ACCOUNTANCY. LOL. NYESOM WIKE EXPOSED HIM. WHAT CAN HE DO? SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE
Illiterate grin hide your face!
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by luluman: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Adejuwon26:

Who will want to die like Agbalumo for one country?
And you keep cursing that the country is bad.Where is your sacrifice to repair it?
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
DAVE5:

If 70% of Nigerians are like sowore, this country would have been world power not just revolution

As of now, all we need is for even 10% to be like him, things would start changing but no, Nigerians are to docile, we like and enjoy being oppressed

Honestly, I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by luluman: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:

Let your comment be relatively important and connected to issues. You talk blind.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by McTested(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by illicit(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
can anyone tell me if sowore smokes pot
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Torg77: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
dawnomike:
I wish many more of we Nigerians including myself could be this fearless to speak out at all times... But i was think if Nigeria is worth my drop of blood angry

You are internet fearless..starts and stops here
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by GEEBITE: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
He is surely,walnut size brain.
Optional09:

Ode Ni e
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Torg77: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaMeAboki:
By mere addressing Nigerians Sowore, just broke one of his bail conditions and idiotically compounded his case - he is allowing emotions override his common sense and ultimately jeopardise his freedom.

You sound smart to dumb people and that's why dumb dummies like you eventually die in silence

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Malawian(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Small arrest, this afonja just daa juuuu grin grin

Even to Jakpa, liver fail am.

Emesie, ha ewetebere Mazi onu.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by udemzyudex(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:

The way some of you reason with your anus is quite alarming, which mask did you distribute,which one do you recommend?

Instead of coming online to claim Albert Einstein,I'll advise to find something meaningful to do with your time.

Okpo.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Adejuwon26:

Who will want to die like Agbalumo for one country?
I don't want to die like Agbalumo!
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by erospecial: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Buhari and APC can't dare!!!
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by basiekanem25: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:

You lie
That mask gives 95% protection
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yes it's unethical journalism. I'm sure over 99.99% of Nigerians hate Kyari but you shouldn't be the one to break the news, unless with his permission
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by TEFON4: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nobody is interested In arresting you Mr.Man...This is not time for rubbish.. We have a more serious issue at hand..we don't even remember you...abeg park well
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by BeSnappy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
....but did you lie?
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pls where is Tinibu and Oshomiole and Rochas them?

Hehehe common coro don keep them running and hiding...

I knew God knows why he sent this virus lol
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by oluwafeolami(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jamesrock:
Sowore ; the lord is fighting your battle!

No fear

Okay; I’m FTC... Oga SEUN, where my prize
How do I claim my trophy �

Oya take

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Jude82: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
This corona saga fit be for good for Osibanjo...Dey warm upoooo!!!!
I am seeing vacancy somewhere....
If you know, you know!!!
Wish everyone quick recovery shaaaa!!!
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Dollabiz: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
you again
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by quiteboy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
The way Bubu dey use shock him worshippers, themselves no dey believe.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by LivingSage: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Skyebestpropert:
Sowore je omo de
Tioma jeya pupo,ni Tori aigboran re
Tia ba na sowore
A gban eti meji pepe
Koloju to sejupe
Atun pada sibiti otijeya leekan
Eyin omode egbo ema sebi sowore
Omo aalaigboran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.