Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124237 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by RapistOnBail: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2020
The living faith church of God has created a USSD code for effective online offerings and tithe collections.

*389*30*1#

Our Men of God have advanced in Technology.

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by bigiyaro(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2020
business must continue.

789 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Professorcplus(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2020
If these religious money collected by "pastorprenures" were been used as taxes, Nigeria would have been a better country since 90's.

Yet the bigger the money you offer to God, the more God gets happy. Can someone tell me how paper printed by men makes Almighty God happy.

You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. Your Christians God must be selfish.

What you are simply doing is blessing your daddy GO. Nothing more. Because, he will live a lavish lifestyle with your hard earn money.

Wait can someone tell me the difference between a child that is been scared with ojuju-calaba for not dropping his money and an adult that is been scared with cala-mity for not dropping his/her hard earn money. Nothing! The difference is just age bracket.

See

There is even bank app. Even corona can not stop the work of God. Yet the work is left undone

262 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by slimmax: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Chai, dia is God o

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Hahahahaha

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Sirmuel1(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Criminals!!!! Thieves!!! ITT! cheesy

358 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Authoreety: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
How true is this?

5 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
Even corona can not even stop the work of God. Yet the work is left undone

MAD!

319 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2020
RapistOnBail:
The living faith church of God has created a USSD code for effective online offerings and tithe collections.

*389*30*1#

Our Men of God has advanced in Technology.

very good work. I wonder what took them so long

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by helinues: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2020
Where do this selfish religion leaders expect their members to get the money from under lock down?

Why are these god of men wicked like this?

474 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by helinues: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
very good work. I wonder what took them so long

What is good about this if not wickedness? So the members should go and Rob a bank during lock down.

Sheepish people should please start making use of their free gifted 6 senses now

247 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

What is good about this if not wickedness? So the members should go and Rob a bank during lock down.

Sheepish people should please start making use of their free gifted 6 senses now
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business

124 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by helinues: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business

In this case, I care much about my people.. I can't allow politicians to be deceiving us and still close eyes to religion scam..

Do you expect the members to go and Rob a bank during lock down? When average Nigerians depend on daily hustle to make ends meet

307 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

In this case, I care much about my people.. I can't allow politicians to be deceiving us and still close eyes to religion scam..

Do you expect the members to go and Rob a bank during lock down? When average Nigerians depend on daily hustle to make ends meet
give what u have,there is nobody that doesn't have something to give..if u don't want to leave it be..it's not compulsory
May God give u understanding..in the meantime this back and forth is over grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by helinues: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
give what u have,there is nobody that doesn't have something to give..if u don't want to leave it be..it's not compulsory
May God give u understanding..in the meantime this back and forth is over grin grin

Why should I give to church when there are obviously people around me who deserved the help..

Bible said love your neighbor as yourself but you sheepish love church more than your neighbor.

Hahahahah

352 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Ologogoro: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Pastor Bishop David Oyedepo, God's minister for finance

237 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Haywhymido(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Sophisticated thieves

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by RapistOnBail: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Commonsense99: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2020
grin

Shouldn't he be the one to be crediting the account of his members? Or atleast give them free face masks and hand sanitizers?

Don't these Men get tired of draining the reserves of poor masses?

266 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
There is even bank app. Even corona can not even stop the work of God. Yet the work is left undone
sowing to daddy GO shocked

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by MarianaTrench: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
They are more concerned about ensuring they don't loose revenue grin

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by OgbanjeProphet: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
That's the only thing they know how to do best...

Common miracle for coronavirus cure them no fit perform...

Bia Daddy G.O, you be confirmed Guy grin

No wonder The Devil dey fear una.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by 9icest: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
I’m beginning to see even my own pastor, and most of the pastors in Nigeria as common rogues, criminals and scammers who won’t even put financial gains at hold even when it could lead to the death of their followers. Jesus was a selfless man who had nothing yet gave the world his life. I seriously think it’s time I reconsider my faith. Something is wrong with most of pastors and we so called Christians. I seriously think we are just dummies following some Satans parading themselves as MOgs. And I think the Corona virus is Gods way of exposing these fraudsters. I’m done with church and will never kneel before any more pastor in my entire life. May God forgive me Incase I’m wrong

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by UdyOgwoUde(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chaii.... cry Gone are the days when man go to church to find solace. Now church runs to man for solace.
In the midst of the tribulations and pandemic ravaging the world, church that's suppose to give arms is the one extorting people instead. No wonder Jesus says His judgement will start from the Church.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by YorubaKinging: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
God will punish Oyedepo, the false prophet
Very selfish bishop
A man of Satan
When everybody is trying to get as many food stuffs and supplies as they can get
When people are losing thier jobs
You still want to collect the little they have

Well it's not your fault
But your foolish church members that you've deceived
But God will surely judge you

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by realestniggah: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Leeches

Your pastor are missing during the worst pandemic in modern times.. But they want offering. Some people will still defend them, and flock to their church to give them offerings once all these is over. I don't blame them, I blame their sheeps.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Kobicove(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Business continuity plan grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HigherEd: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Makes sense
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by vixpal: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
The secular world is contributing to humanity....but spiritual world is taking advantage of humanity

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Lovelies1: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Am just passing by

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Garrieveryday: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Do not say negative things against men of God please.

It is very dangerous.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave his servants to him till the day of judgement, it is not in believers place to do so.

That is if you are a Christian tho.

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

BeLookingIDIOT:
That he is a scam.
Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue

HRHQueenPhil:
We respect your view and opinion on this sis.
It is well.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.