Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,312 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124397 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Neoteny7: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Okay.

Great

Stay safe out there
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Isoduwa(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingjrofficial:
[s][/s]
Most u quote people and spit trash?? angry

You guys should stop this trash

MBG is hediot but let's leave him like that
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

I can bet you your god can't do shiit to me

And if your god can't do shiit, who's your crooked pastor?
remember this conversation wen everything good u touch turns to shiiitt grin grin grin
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by ruffDiamond: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Damn!All these God of men bloody scammer will stop at nothing to collect Owo oluwa!Just like Owo chairman under bridge!And trust me those idiotic slowpoke sheepie go still comply sheepishly meanwhile Dem GOs go dey one corner of za ozza room shivering in fear , covering their damn butt and mouth with 100naira mask!Damn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by perryy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
We need idiagbon. By now , those clowns would have been wreathing in pains. Bunch of thieves. . Where is the general in Buhari'?
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by KEMISTR3(f): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
If these religions money collected by "pastorprenures" was been used as tax, Nigeria would have been a better country since 90's.

Yet the bigger the money you offer to God the more God gets happy. Can someone tell me how paper printed by man makes Almighty God happy.

You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. You Christians God must be selfish.

What you are simply doing is blessing your day GO nothing more. Because, he will live a lavish lifestyle with your poor money.

Wait can someone tell me the difference between a child that is been scared with ojuju-calaba for not dropping his money and an adult that is been scared with cala-mity for not dropping his/her hard earn money. Nothing! The difference is just age bracket.

See

There is even bank app. Even corona can not even stop the work of God. Yet the work is left undone[/color]

Let God be the judge, Bro if your eyes condemn tithing and offering refrain your eyes from it. Leave them to God, if you are not giving do not judge.

Las Las we go dey alright.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
This people are shameless. So tithes and offerings is all they are concerned about? How many of their congregation have they helped since this pandemic started? Shame.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
BLOODY CRIMINALS.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Neoteny7: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
remember this conversation wen everything good u touch turns to shiiitt grin grin grin

Was that what happened to your tiny brain?

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by kamikaze01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business
wow. Jst imagine. If in abundance why not give the many starving families in this critical time?

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
see how low someone can sink.
broke ass church, after members go dey form millionaires.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by stanliwise(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business
If only you had the love Paul talked about you would have been able to know better.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Angelsss(f): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
So this has been in circulation. It is not wrong for a Church to own a bank account. I have paid some dues through the bank.

Why are you guys so angry with Bishop Oyedepo?

He is not forcing people to give. And the few living faith members I have come across are givers. Giving to God and welfare comes very easy for them.

Stop being pained. If you don't have money, work hard and ask for favor.

These are adults. They worked for their money. Sit your ass down and work for yours. When you have it, do whatever you want with it.

The same people criticizing this go on weekend trips. Do drugs. Bla bla bla.

Giving is optional.

But according to Apostle Paul, "An instructor is worthy to eat from those he instructs."

We will be having online services. So it is very normal to offer online. So stop crying.... Mbok.
As small minded as you are, you cannot see that this will ensure the safety of the members because CoVid-19 can be passed through paper money.

You will be a joker to pay for food or services through your phone and expect the Christians not to.

No need to bash me, the highest you will say is SHEEPLE. And that's not bad. I no kill person.

Now that your village people need hand sanitizers and masks and a little help, you will not talk. Na to bash this Daddy.

God always replenishes givers. Trust me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by guru90: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
I swear this Man made a biggest mistake by creating USSD in this period.....

People are struggling to save up now this man wanna collect....

This is the time u need to supply to your members...........

I swear many people don lose their jobs in this Covid-19 period.....

Now, this man is thinking to purchase another Private Jet under this Hard Period...

I swear, no be so Mr. Pastor.

Na wa ooooh
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by vr0xen: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
THIS IS VERY BAD
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by xynerise: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's not by force so ignore and move on!!!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by abohwun(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Our leaders would have embezzled the money since, Nigeria can be better with good leadership. Tithe and offering is in the Bible so forget that's not Nigeria's problem but leadership.
Professorcplus:
If these religions money collected by "pastorprenures" was been used as tax, Nigeria would have been a better country since 90's.

Yet the bigger the money you offer to God the more God gets happy. Can someone tell me how paper printed by man makes Almighty God happy.

You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. You Christians God must be selfish.

What you are simply doing is blessing your day GO nothing more. Because, he will live a lavish lifestyle with your poor money.

Wait can someone tell me the difference between a child that is been scared with ojuju-calaba for not dropping his money and an adult that is been scared with cala-mity for not dropping his/her hard earn money. Nothing! The difference is just age bracket.

See

There is even bank app. Even corona can not even stop the work of God. Yet the work is left undone[/color]

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Babapyro: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
You're finished, how can a man be this shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by ledaman: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Christianity is a scam grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by okenwa216(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
unfortunately for u,u will remained damned until u join ur friends in hell grin grin

I don’t argue about going to hell. That’s where we belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Johans1991: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Authoreety:
How true is this?
just try d code you will confirm
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Was that what happened to your tiny brain?
it has been exposed to the light of Christ Jesus grin
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by collins4elder: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
The App. USSD code for church remittances have been there before now. It isn't a new development in our churches. It is a global thing as the world over is embracing cashless economy.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by kingjrofficial(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Isoduwa:

You guys should stop this trash

MBG is hediot but let's leave him like that
he comment asif he owns NL angry
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by kingthreat(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
At this period, the church needs to save lives not amass wealth.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by biggie73(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Money, Money, Money. It's only the living who will spend the money. Vanity upon vanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

You're finished, how can a man be this shallow minded
am a woman by the way..I pray God gives u understanding this year..walking around with that mentality is dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by stanliwise(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87814099:

Do not say negative things against men of God please.

It is very dangerous.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave his servants to him till the day of judgement, it is not in believers place to do so.

That is if you are a Christian tho.

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue

We respect your view and opinion on this sis.
It is well.
You are a liar, what is it we don’t understand, who are men of God?
Are they aliens or spirit. I understand you are a man that don’t understand the Bible if not you will not fear men who stand on sanctuary to preach. If you fear God more and understand the deep writings of the Bible, then you would act more mature as a Christian. SMH
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Timileyin1234(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Even if corona catches these pastors, some idiots would still b following them

I would rather use my offering and tithe to buy video games. Any body that wants to die because of what I said should die. My eyes don open

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
kamikaze01:
wow. Jst imagine. If in abundance why not give the many starving families in this critical time?
and who told u the church is not being a blessing to the poor? Must everything be announced?
If they even announce u wld criticize that they want everyone to hear #MindYourBusiness and leave d church alone
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Jude82: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thanks to Catholic church...All parishes are closed down till further notice... May be Easter period... Why won't this Church business men follow suit.If not for anything,at least,mourn those that lost their live cos that beast "Corona"....

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Isoduwa(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingjrofficial:
he comment asif he owns NL angry

But he owns BBQ spot and seun owns NL me i own and you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.