Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

CLOSED - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CLOSED (9929 Views)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC / Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2020
When God speaks let the whole earth b

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CLOSED by Shelumiel: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Baba you are a liar. Where is the source...and don't tell me its a video of French scientist clapping hands while coming out of a building!!!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by GraGra247(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2020
The fellow that opened this thread needs to have his sanity checked quickly.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Shelumiel:
Baba you are a liar. Where is the source...and don't tell me its a video of French scientist clapping hands while coming out of a building!!!
Okay I'm a liar and you are bloodily faithless...secondly oh yes it's the video of French scientist clapping their hands...it's only a matter of time before the vaccine gets round the earth and extinguishes every trace of it....and when that happens come back to this thread and apologize officially....and may God help ur faithless soul.. because in this ur state u don't need corona virus to take u to hell

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2020
GraGra247:
The fellow that opened this thread needs to have his sanity checked quickly.
Maybe I would if I have the time.....I guess u did not pay attention to ur education as a student that's why u give pointless opinions out of context

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by emmahoney(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2020
I hope your temperature is still normal. Use the healing power to cure coronavirus patients rather than galavanting around. How many patients have been healed so far with the so called healing power? You saw an unverified video and you came here to make a case!! You need a serious flogging.

Finally, is the coronavirus outbreak over as asserted?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Shelumiel: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Chidorx60:

Okay I'm a liar and you are bloodily faithless...secondly oh yes it's the video of French scientist clapping their hands...it's only a matter of time before the vaccine gets round the earth and extinguishes every trace of it....and when that happens come back to this thread and apologize officially....and may God help ur faithless soul.. because in this ur state u don't need corona virus to take u to hell
Oga pack well...stop peddling fake news.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga pack well...stop peddling fake news.
Mr Man shut up...I agree that I didn't post the link.
But what proof do u have that it's Fake news

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
emmahoney:
I hope your temperature is still normal. Use the healing power to cure coronavirus patients rather than galavanting around. How many patients have been healed so far with the so called healing power? You saw an unverified video and you came here to make a case!! You need a serious flogging.

Finally, is the coronavirus outbreak over as asserted?
Are u in a theater waiting for a brain surgery now...or u just can't read...who said anything about healing power....so u don't know the meaning of a vaccine....
Sir I believe u need to get ur dictionary..and if at all u made it to jss2 without learning simple comprehension then u are the one in need of flogging.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Shelumiel: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Chidorx60:

Mr Man shut up...I agree that I didn't post the link.
But what proof do u have that it's Fake news
Baba, your news is a fake for two reasons
1. The information has not gone viral on any credible news platform and no public announcement has been made about it whether in local or international newspapers.
2. The video you saw is a video of scientist and police officers applauding each other (watch the video and see for yourself).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by emmahoney(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2020
Chidorx60:

Are u in a theater waiting for a brain surgery now...or u just can't read...who said anything about healing power....so u don't know the meaning of a vaccine....
Sir I believe u need to get ur dictionary..and if at all u made it to jss2 without learning simple comprehension then u are the one in need of flogging.
I never knew that you are so daft to make inference. Is your T.B. Joshua not into miracle of healing? How many coronavirus patients has he or his likes healed using the purported healing power? I repeat, you need to be flogged for being foolish.

Your cerebral hemisphere needs a total replacement with that of ant.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Snowhappy(f): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2020
some said India, some said French...... liars everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Snowhappy(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Snowhappy:
some said India, some said French...... liars everywhere
France I meant to type

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2020
A nigga once said: Na wa o. Common straight win T B joshua no fit give him followers.

See the way them wan use V.A.R take do by force winning..

Abeg make una pack well. Una ticket don cut already, wait for next match. Maybe the next prediction go enter...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2020
emmahoney:
I never knew that you are so daft to make inference. Is your T.B. Joshua not into miracle of healing? How many coronavirus patients has he or his likes healed using the purported healing power? I repeat, you need to be flogged for being foolish.

Your cerebral hemisphere needs a total replacement with that of ant.
So what if TB joushua is into miracles ....the only reason why the prophet was in my post was because of his prophecy not his healing miracles .CANT YOU COMPREHEND...so bro u really need to go back to third grade.

I did not talk about healing power oga but a prophecy..just ranting about like an uncultured zoo monkey.....u must have a decayed tomour in both of ur lobes.
For the record an ant cannot have a cerebral hemisphere dun.ce

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Richdad50(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2020
Members of TB Joshua church are frantically running round the clock to vindicate their prophet. Sic!

Richdad

9 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Samfloxin(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Chidorx60:

We have watched so many videos of people clapping hands...that's not proof that the cure has been found, though we hope it is found.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2020
Fools

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by emmahoney(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2020
Chidorx60:

So what if TB joushua is into miracles ....the only reason why the prophet was in my post was because of his prophecy not his healing miracles .CANT YOU COMPREHEND...so bro u really need to go back to third grade.

I did not talk about healing power oga but a prophecy..just ranting about like an uncultured zoo monkey.....u must have a decayed tomour in both of ur lobes.
For the record an ant cannot have a cerebral hemisphere dun.ce
I need not to continue discussing with an educated illiterate like you. You smell from your cerebral hemisphere to your foot, ant. Enjoy your ignorance little insect.

4 Likes

Re: CLOSED by sunshineV(f): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Even Pope Francis (real Man Of God) didn't predict na this low baller yahoo boy wey dey find money dey predict.

I blame his followers sha

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
emmahoney:
I need not to continue discussing with an educated illiterate like you. You smell from your cerebral hemisphere to your foot, ant. Enjoy your ignorance little insect.
Pleasing quit spewing ur trash.. .just accept that ur baseless ranting and chattering is akin to confined chimp..good day sir
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Richdad50:
Members of TB Joshua church are frantically running round the clock to vindicate their prophet. Sic!

Richdad
.and a self obsessed failed philosopher is always running round nairaland threads looking for how to get noticed by his continues trends of irrational posts
Re: CLOSED by Drwiseone(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hello, Nice having you around again today.
Today, due to popular demand, I will be talking about this issue
of Fallopian Tube blockage read below;
While there are many causes of infertility, a blockage of the
fallopian tubes is often the reason why many women are
unable to conceive.
The Fallopian tubes are the pathways in which the ova travel
from the ovaries down into the uterus, and if there is a blockage
in these tubes it can prevent this from occurring.
Effective movement of eggs from the ovary through the Fallopian tubes
and maturation of the sperm cell before fertilization happens
within the Fallopian tube also. Not only is progesterone and estrogen
balance vital to the menstrual cycle overall, but it is vital to the health
and proper function of the Fallopian tubes as well.
Most of the things that causes blockage of the Fallopian tubes include :
• Endometriosis
• Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
• Uterine Fibroid
• Ectopic pregnancy

Our range of natural products can help with this condition by
ensuring a proper balancing in the hormones (Progesterone/Estrogen),
and also a complete DETOX program offered by our products also
helps in cleansing the reproductive tract of the woman from all the
scars, blockages, menstruation flows, low sperm count, hip Enlargement, breast/penis enlargements, weakness of manhood and lots more. It should be noted that the Fallopian tubes are very thin to begin with,
it does not take much for them to become blocked,
So regular detoxification for a woman who wants to get pregnant is
key to maintaining an open Fallopian tube that ensures the
smooth movements of eggs and sperms cell within its walls.
Once again, our products work naturally with no side effects.
This is the hallmark of their action and I will be glad if you give
it a try towards achieving your goal. One thing is sure for you, if you believe. you will receive
contact me on this number below +2348161779728
or Email on Drwiseoneherbtemple@gmail.com

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
This shit is crazy, people coming out clapping and you're already transforming it to the fulfillment of a prophecy. Really shallow!!!

8 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Leezah(f): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Some good news.

In order to curb panic buying and price gouging due to markets being shut down in the state, Lagos state government has announced it'll set up make shift food markets in some public schools across Lagos to ensure households do not go hungry.

Local Governments where the food and agricultural markets would be set up to include: Mushin, Alimosho, Surulere, Ikeja, Apapa, Lagos Mainland, Eti-Osa, Surulere and Ifako-Ijaiye Local Governments. This has been done in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture.

According to him, the schools identified for food and agricultural markets are –
Bishop Aggrey Pri Sch, Ilasa;
Ajenifuja Pri Sch, Ilupeju;
Papa Ajao Pri Sch, Ladipo, Mushin;
Akin Ogun Pri Sch, Mosan;
Meiran Pri Sch; and
Animashaun Pri Sch, Ijeshatedo off Omilani Street, Surulere.

Ikeja Pri Sch, Ikeja;
Opebi Pri Sch, Ikeja;
Anglican Pri Sch, Marine, Apapa;
St. Jude’s Pri Sch, Ebute- Metta;
St. George’s Pri Sch, Falomo;
Grammar Sch, Surulere;
Obele Secondary Sch,
Adelabu, Surulere;
Fagba Junior Grammar Sch,
Ifako-Ijaiye; and Stadium High Sch, Ifako.

Safety measures have been put in place in all locations. The governor has also gotten commitment from a senior official of Fast Moving Consumer Goods association that supply will be in steady flow and Lagosians will have all they need in these times.

Credit where credit is due.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by TheGreatIYANU: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shelumiel:
Baba, your news is a fake for two reasons
1. The information has not gone viral on any credible news platform and no public announcement has been made about it whether in local or international newspapers.
2. The video you saw is a video of scientist and police officers applauding each other (watch the video and see for yourself).

You have time! How can you just sit down and be arguing with a Pyscho?!

5 Likes

Re: CLOSED by flyca: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chidorx60:
When God speaks let the whole earth be silenced ....T B joushua said that by March 27 corona will be taken care of ...and just today the news of France discovery of the vaccine has gone round...on the same March 27 that TB joushua said....since I heard this prophecy in February I have been watching for this date and praise God just this morning I saw the news went round of the France remedy...

Corona have humbled the proud,atheist,educated and the rich.....sir the end of days will be far more terrible than this...let everyman seek his creator....for the Lord gave the word and great was the company of them that publish it

Hide your head in shame!
Even yesterday, TB came out to say that he meant there will be rains in Wuhan. Which is another cover up by the way.

4 Likes

Re: CLOSED by tobby20: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
This thread is smelling
Una no dey bath
Re: CLOSED by lilmarley: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chidorx60:
When God speaks let the whole earth be silenced ....T B joushua said that by March 27 corona will be taken care of ...and just today the news of France discovery of the vaccine has gone round...on the same March 27 that TB joushua said....since I heard this prophecy in February I have been watching for this date and praise God just this morning I saw the news went round of the France remedy...

Corona have humbled the proud,atheist,educated and the rich.....sir the end of days will be far more terrible than this...let everyman seek his creator....for the Lord gave the word and great was the company of them that publish it

He didn't say a cure will be found on the 27th. He said the virus will disappear on the 27th
Moreover your story is invalid lol cheesy

5 Likes

Re: CLOSED by CAPSLOCKED: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chidorx60:

NOBI LIE. cheesy
PLEASE LET'S CIRCULATE SUCH "DUMB THREADS" TO AT LEAST SAVE MY MAN JOSH FROM SHAME.
HIS PROPHECY HAS COME TO PASS. THANK GOD! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: CLOSED by sapientia(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Did TB ask you to defend him?

Causing more problem for the comedian TB.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chidorx60:

this has nothing to do with faith don't come here and preach bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilorin Admission List 2009/2010 / POLAC 2016 Exam Results Have Been Released / Fire Razes Down Plateau Polytechnic Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.