Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" (3485 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by zexy2030(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I just graduated recently(chemical engineering),i was about starting to learn Hysis and mathlab before this compulsory stay at home.I am also going to a catering school as I really don't know how to cook and I was really progressing before all this.
chat me up on cooking, mathlab and I don't know about hysis because I read electrical electronics engineering
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Greatzeus:

I am totally living my normal life right now. This is me on a normal day if I am not at work. I don't go out to watch football,like never,I hate parties because of crowd,if I see you on the road,I say hi and move on immediately before you say jack.
Today, I have played games, watched movies, watched news,I slept a little around 3pm. I am not feeling like there is any lock down God knows even if there's no lock down,I will still live like this except I am at work.
What a good time to be an introvert grin
you are just enjoying the moment,you will soon get bored over the same routine playing out everyday
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

chat me up on cooking, mathlab and I don't know about hysis because I read electrical electronics engineering
you obviously do not know how to cook.So how do we go about the mathlab.I will send you pm later
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by zexy2030(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
you obviously do not know how to cook.So how do we go about the mathlab.I will send you pm later
you wont believe until u see, aunty Thomas.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by zexy2030(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
you wont believe until u see, aunty Thomas, if u don't allow me teach u how to Cook then forget mathlab. I won't teach you too. An offender in one, offends all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

you wont believe until u see, aunty Thomas, if u don't allow me teach u how to Cook then forget mathlab. I won't teach you too. An offender in one, offends all.
I can easily learn the cooking elsewhere,i am also a make up artist in progress.I really need a good hand in those Hysis and Mathlab,it will help me as I progress in my career as an engineer.Dont worry,when all this "stay at home is over" I won't need to bother.Keep being stingy with your mathlab knowledge.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by zexy2030(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I can easily learn the cooking elsewhere,i am also a make up artist in progress.I really need a good hand in those Hysis and Mathlab,it will help me as I progress in my career as an engineer.Dont worry,when all this "stay at home is over" I won't need to bother.Keep being stingy with your mathlab knowledge.
grin grin, las las u will still stay at home to learn it no ni.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Greatzeus(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
you are just enjoying the moment,you will soon get bored over the same routine playing out everyday
What have you done today? Why won't you be bored when you depend on others to have a good time. Me,I don't need people to have a good time,I enjoy my own company. I have everything I needed to entertain myself,and I am not talking of phone or social media.
My Pc is there,I have enough data,I have movies to watch, Gotv max subscription is active till June,my home theatre is getting me high,went shopping on Tuesday, even bought things I didn't need just incase.
I am not feeling any lock down because my life still almost the same,I hardly go out and I'm used to staying indoors.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by babyfaceafrica: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Greatzeus:

What have you done today? Why won't you be bored when you depend on others to have a good time. Me,I don't need people to have a good time,I enjoy my own company. I have everything I needed to entertain myself,and I am not talking of phone or social media.
My Pc is there,I have enough data,I have movies to watch, Gotv max subscription is active till June,my home theatre is getting me high,went shopping on Tuesday, even bought things I didn't need just incase.
I am not feeling any lock down because my life still almost the same,I hardly go out and I'm used to staying indoors.
she won't understand how introverts roll.. Take this bro

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by chii8(f): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2020
This stay at home isn't easy ooo,my kids are just jumping everywhere... teachers are really trying...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by crackkhaus: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
chii8:
This stay at home isn't easy ooo,my kids are just jumping everywhere... teachers are really trying...
They are more well-behaved in school because they know that punishment always awaits.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
chii8:
try to engage them with little chores they can do or they should read their books( especially novel) while you do the explanation. Thats what am doing for my boys.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aren't there any hysis and mathlab courses you can get on udemy? You can learn to cook via YouTube. What's the end goal of knowing hysis and mathlab? Is it to get a job in the chemical engineering field? If it is do not waste your time. Learn other programming languages (C++, Java, Abap etc).
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Aren't there any hysis and mathlab courses you can get on udemy? You can learn to cook via YouTube. What's the end goal of knowing hysis and mathlab? Is it to get a job in the chemical engineering field? If it is do not waste your time. Learn other programming languages (C++, Java, Abap etc).
Thanks alot,can you tell me reasons why you said I shouldn't waste my time on the hysis and mathlab,?i was earlier advised to have the knowledge as a chemical engineer if I wish to get a job or pursue a career in Chemical engineering/petroleum engineering
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Thanks alot,can you tell me reasons why you said I shouldn't waste my time on the hysis and mathlab,?i was earlier advised to have the knowledge as a chemical engineer if I wish to get a job or pursue a career in Chemical engineering/petroleum engineering
There are no jobs in that field forget it. One vacancy has over 3000 applicants and with the oil crisis presently, that field is a dying one. It's just like a marine engineering graduate learning Neptune simulator software with the hope of getting a job. Absolutely never gonna happen. Programming is the only safe skill now to have. There are a ton of jobs available. You could freelance, work in Nigeria, work remotely the options are endless. As a new graduate, I would advise you to learn that instead.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
We all know staying at home is the best precaution to take for now but it's so tiring and boring already.How many of you are enjoying your "stay at home"
Use the opportunity to know more about the world you live in, carry out some online research, you did enjoy learning something new (not saying skills)

Watch movies, females could play pc or video games too...The time won't be enough in the end
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
We all know staying at home is the best precaution to take for now but it's so tiring and boring already.How many of you are enjoying your "stay at home"
Creating topics upada like you life depends on it
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Meeyankee:

Creating topics upada like you life depends on it
lol,did we fight previously?oya sorry and let me catch my fun.I promise you won't see me here again after this compulsory holiday
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
lol,did we fight previously?oya sorry and let me catch my fun.I promise you won't see me here again after this compulsory holiday
You were disturbing my thread the other day.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Meeyankee:

You were disturbing my thread the other day.
really?dont take me serious,i was whiling away time
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
really?dont take me serious,i was whiling away time
I am whiling away time too just the way you did the other day
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Meeyankee:

Ok then,enjoy your stay at home
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Meeyankee:

Alright then,enjoy your stay at home
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Ok then,enjoy your stay at home
u missing his deek already abi
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
u missing his deek already abi
stop thinking with your peanut dick
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Npower: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
You this small girl, oya, I know what you want. Follow me to the oza room.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:

You this small girl, oya, I know what you want. Follow me to the oza room.
You again
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
stop thinking with your peanut dick
wanted to insult u. But ur pics no gree me. U are doing well lol
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
wanted to insult u. But ur pics no gree me. U are doing well lol
run along
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by bukatyne(f): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Eyin state at home geng una dey enjoy.

We work from home o!

Stay at home is fun.

People should learn how to enjoy their own company.

For people staying at home, this is an opportunity to re-discover yourself, try those things you didn't have time to etc.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by TheMohican(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:

Where do you stay?
Because I know that this stay at home conundrum isn't affecting everyone, some people in some states like Kano, Enugu and Imo aren't really suffering it.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by crackkhaus: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
What school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice / Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.