Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" (3484 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by shekauvsbuhari: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Casemiro:
introverts will enjoy this stay at home more.

It's not a new thing to them
Yes I am enjoying it very much. Just that I am scared about the issue of the market closed. When small food in the house finishes,it will be a problem.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
If you are really innocent,then report him to the MODS. But I don't think you are innocent. Even the Lady in the picture looks like a good deal of a scammer.
Thanks,watch out for me tonight.i am no scammer please
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by APCNig: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Casemiro:
introverts will enjoy this stay at home more.

It's not a new thing to them

This would have been the happiest moment of my life, but my wife is infringing on my space. There is nothing better than just being alone, alone and alone in a room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Deflowered His Own Daughter And Aborted For Her Twice, / To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? / Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.