Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus (51296 Views)

Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ruggedtimi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Shiit is getting real.
its real already grin
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
I wish him quick recovery. Coronavirus has however exposed the lies of Pentecostal Christians who have been deceiving gullible members for years,they raise the dead ,heal the blind,but had to wait for scientist to cure Corona, shame on all of them and their mumu followers..

This is quite stale and unoriginal... Get a life fast!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Abbeylanre15(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Corona...A non respected of office,race n color.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Flier:
How did you come about the post above^^^Are under the influence of alcohol?

Shame on you!
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by seunmsg(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Get well soon Boris. Like I said, the UK is seriously understating the numbers of people that are covid-19 positive by refusing to do massive testing. If they scale up their testing, they may even overtake US as the country with the highest covid-19 cases.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by frog12: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
my fears have been confirmed. he had always looked emanciated since the beginning.
my fears have been confirmed. he had always looked emanciated since the beginning.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by lovere: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
greggng:

I know the truth you wanna hear is that buhari is positive...since you are not God kindly allow him to be in peace. .,,He has been tested and confirmed negative ....you naive people should think more about your life
You are not even ashamed that Buhari is your president. A president who cannot conduct a live press conference. Is that one a president? Get out of here men!!

4 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Blackfire(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87813866:
U.K. Prime Minister Johnson tweets he has tested positive for coronavirus

U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tweeted that he has tested positive for coronavirus.

"Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus. I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government's response via video-conference as we fight this virus," he said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-27/u-k-prime-minister-johnson-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-k8a3ehh9

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-27/u-k-prime-minister-johnson-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-k8a3ehh9

This sh#t is getting seriously serious each and every day. shocked shocked shocked

When is buhari , telling us about his infection
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by wunaESQ(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
The rich also cry

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
no me you see what it means to live in a developed con3

here in Nigeria they keep hiding the truth

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
The problem is scientist can't cure it too will you say science is a scam, Yoruba will say ko si ifo ya, that is you can't avoid problems on the way
Sodiquinone:
I wish him quick recovery. Coronavirus has however exposed the lies of Pentecostal Christians who have been deceiving gullible members for years,they raise the dead ,heal the blind,but had to wait for scientist to cure Corona, shame on all of them and their mumu followers..
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by lovere: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

If this happened in Nigeria you would have wished Buhari dead but as na White face you are being more lenient. People like you are the reason for lack of progress. I'm sure you do all manner of evil things but want a saint for your president
I can never wish anyone dead . Your president should only lead from the front. Let him conduct even if it's a 60 seconds live press conference to give Nigerians confidence .

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Where are the pigs from Nigeria have you seen how a government is being done? You idiots can't tell the difference because from day one y'all never knew what good governance looks like enjoy ur all mighty British mess called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by richard870(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by CanadaOrBust: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Ours is worst sir.

Our president and his executive members are hiding it, bu9bt time shall tell.

Ours is WORSE not worst. U only use “worst” if u r comparing more than two things.
Sorry, I’m tired of seeing this on NL all the time so I’ve decided to correct it every time I see it!
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
If this coro take down old controversial leaders like Buhari, Boris Johnson Donald trump, Ben Carson, then it will be so funny, the world is in for some movie
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by israelmao(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
While our government is looking for a way to vilify the owner of media that broke news on Abba Kyari's positive status.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by bigiyaro(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
First Prince Charles. Now Boris Yeltson. What exactly is going on in Uk
what do you mean, they are human and can fall sick.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Truthbites: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

As far as I am concerned, China wan wipe out the world.soon, Trump go get am. Besides, why were they holding meetings up n down instead of taking the virus serious. Even China locked down their borders

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:

They are a bunch of jokers, lol.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by superlanny(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
so na only Christian's get access to God abi, Muslims nko,na devil una dey worship, where are all the holy imams, better stop being a religious bigot, it wouldn't take you anywhere. Coronavirus is killing both Christian's and Muslims, deal with it.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by frog12: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
he may have had it for a long time after the health minister was infected. they kept it hidden and he was most likely given powerful cough suppressants
he may have had it for a long time after the health minister was infected. they kept it hidden and he was most likely given powerful cough suppressants
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by CanadaOrBust: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
vixpal:

Your grammar. Boris Johnson, not Boris Yetson

Johnson, Yeltson, what is the difference
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by 8stargeneral: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
...And buhari don't want to tell us that he tested positive ....this country self, they can hide anything.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Isoduwa(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
lovere:
Get well soon...good to hear that you are working from home despite the health challenges.But the contraption your great grand fathers formed called Nigeria led by Buhari is incommunicado. They are not telling us what is happening in presidential villa. Contracting "Covik 1-9 " is not a death sentence. It's always good for leaders to be sincere and honest. The question is where is buhari? Even if its 1 minute live Facebook message. Tell us the truth that's what we want to hear.

You just dey talk like say Buhari get or know say Facebook Live dey exist

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Flier: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Shame on you!
Please explain how you come about what you have been posting,I don’t understand you
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by zomoears(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Boris Johnson.

Not

Boris Yeltson
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by KEMISTR3(f): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Christians matter will just give you high Corona virus, serve your god in peace and leave Christians alone. what about the imam, alfas, sheiks? Can't dey find the cure to covik wan nain birus? �‍♀️
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Dharniel600(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Shiit is getting real.
na until you get am e go real for ur eyes abi?
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by KEMISTR3(f): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
lmm4real:
Leadership by example. undecided

Meanwhile I guess prayers and counselling should be among the "others"

This thing fit be scam oo, na somebody from NL go create this app in the name of living faith Church.

Nobody should fall victim pls
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by tonididdy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Na una say Buhari nor get... Ok kwantinu

I suspect Trump has it too, his last night press conference wasn't his usual self
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Kolping: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.