Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus (51301 Views)

Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
jesus is lord
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Hausaboy239(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Shiit is getting real.

Shit is already REAL!

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Hausaboy239(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hausaboy239:

Shit is already REAL!

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by PHijo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
First Prince Charles. Now Boris Yeltson. What exactly is going on in Uk

Boris Johnson NOT Boris Yeltsin.

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by UKBobo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Noel19:

Calm your nerve! You think there's is like this your shithole you call country?

Your grammar is appalling. Please join your JS1 classmates in the boys quarters, adults are in the big house.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Joystark(f): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ah
Mad oh
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goodgod213:
My sympathies and Best regards goes to Boris who gave us extra two years to look for job after studying in UK. Boris na better person

If na one baba, I pray he catches it, infact his whole family down to the one that is using mtn simcard

If you are already studying in the UK when that law was introduced, you ain't eligible, only new applicants have that chance
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by FA13(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

A country where a Prince and Prime minister have been infected, what will be the hope of the commoners living there? these are questions sensible people should be asking but as Blacks hate themselves even if people hear that 500.000 have died in UK people like you will still commend their government for a good job

Thank you for your comment.

While I do not think or believe they have done a good job, infact the indices is pointing to more of willingness to get infected, if you however believe that it is how we handled it that made the case less severe here you must be mistaken.

I only commend their forthrightness with information.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Kolping: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by todugo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kinterez:
This is getting out of hand oo... I need to locate a face mask asap..its very important
It won't help,just stay indoors.If you cover nose, what of eye and ear? grin grin
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Emmasnoop(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nor be new thing buhari get too

1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Tallassnigga: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
I wish him quick recovery. Coronavirus has however exposed the lies of Pentecostal Christians who have been deceiving gullible members for years,they raise the dead ,heal the blind,but had to wait for scientist to cure Corona, shame on all of them and their mumu followers..
Seems u are catholic and u bow to images which God himself forbade, worship a human and say its honor ,calling her queen of heaven; a human who was born like you, even Jesus never ever ever honoured her,in fact he told his disciples that his mum and siblings weren't his family and his family where those who do his will.
If u are Catholic u are worshiping a goddess in the name of honor, I prefer Islam far far far to catholism, I would rather become pagan than waste my time worshiping a false god.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by galaxy2020(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
UKBobo:
Lie, lie, he just wants to avoid the daily press conference..
..Are you for real? You think it's Nigeria?
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Cholison(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
What is the status of our own dear Bubu?
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by BHigher(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Oga..Boris Johnson not Yeltsin. Blogging is not by force o!

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Noel19: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
UKBobo:

Your grammar is appalling. Please join your JS1 classmates in the boys quarters, adults are in the big house.

Olodo! Just a typographical error and you're going nuts. See your life...... intelligence quotient is predicated upon grammar. Little wonder you and your ilks still went ahead to vote for an incompetent man to govern you.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Samade7: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
fk002:
TB Joshua abeg do something is 27th March already.

Don't worry by tomorrow morning u will not hear anything like Coronavirus again. grin grin grin
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Monday60655(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good and better country. But for Nigeria they keep on playing politics with Buhari's status, thereby worsening the control and spread in the country
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Rossinnki: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ornament2003:

See better person.
Whereas some cowlike President is hiding his COVID-19 test result.

Useless government!

Get well soon, dear Prime Minister!

You are an animal, and a savage with the brain of a mosquito.

Tell your prostitute mother to show you her positive test result that she's hiding. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by garetz: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Boris Johnson is different from Boris Yeltsin

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Rossinnki: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Grgton:
no me you see what it means to live in a developed con3

here in Nigeria they keep hiding the truth

SHUT UP YOUR STINKING LIPS. Who hid any truth from you? So unless Buhari tests positive he must be hiding the truth?

Animals with no brain.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Harunabisanti(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
theoneJabulani:
No respect for the rich and powerful. What will happen to us that far down the food chain?

God will be with us
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by kayusely70(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
theoneJabulani:
No respect for the rich and powerful. What will happen to us that far down the food chain?
We Have To Continue To Umipeppering The Virus

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Auki: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
9icest:
cry
The world government needs to reset its priorities.
A lot of funding must go into education and health, lots and lots of funding. Today, entertainment, sports and every other thing that takes too much of the money isn’t useful!

Very thoughtful idea.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by UKBobo(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Noel19:

Olodo! Just a typographical error and you're going nuts. See your life...... intelligence quotient is predicated upon grammar. Little wonder you and your ilks still went ahead to vote for an incompetent man to govern you.

Alright...LOL

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by dbtt: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
9icest:
cry
The world government needs to reset its priorities.
A lot of funding must go into education and health, lots and lots of funding. Today, entertainment, sports and every other thing that takes too much of the money isn’t useful!

Very true. Education and health. The mind and the body is all we have

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

When count gets to Fourty Million, then we can say that.

We still in transit.
I think with time everyone will have it...then the society develops immunity like that if Flu
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Amanda4life: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goodgod213:
My sympathies and Best regards goes to Boris who gave us extra two years to look for job after studying in UK. Boris na better person

If na one baba, I pray he catches it, infact his whole family down to the one that is using mtn simcard

shocked shocked
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Babapyro: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
richPHAROAH:
bro the cure has been out since , that is why you are seeing this elites proudly coming out to tell u they are positive. go research about china and south korea.
Your stupidity keeps waxing strong minute by minute, you're a true testimony of how far humans stupidity can go
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Amanda4life: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
tamonokare:
Get well. Meanwhile some people don create USSD code to take thief money from Nigerians in the name of tithe.

Na waoh

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by SpaceMarshall: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
I wish him quick recovery. Coronavirus has however exposed the lies of Pentecostal Christians who have been deceiving gullible members for years,they raise the dead ,heal the blind,but had to wait for scientist to cure Corona, shame on all of them and their mumu followers..

Corona is a sign and for a season.Trust me if prayers could stop it would have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.