Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117419 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by emmaitive(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
true talk..even me sef i taya for d kind dead people wen vote this dead man into power

8 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Agugbadin: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
kidap:
shocked :I how can he be insulting our president

Why are you worried

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by surgical: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

So the sophisticated westsiders are stupid after all?
Lmao.
any body with little sense will know that is a fact buhari supporters are confirmed idiots

15 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Mozegee: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Do you know why I hate Nigerians,you guys hate the truth.Is there anything he said about your president that not is true.God when will this nation get some sense. A president who love shading of blood,who is senseless in the brain,who cannot even pronounce covid 19. Have you guys ever asked where is your president since yesterday. All what they can do is show us picture of your president working at night. A man who have not work in the day.And useless guys are here bashing a man who is telling you,all u need to know about your president. Shame on you guys. It is only stupid fool that can support this man buhari. He is a disaster.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
Mohammad Tawhidi, a Muslim influencer and reformist Imam has taken to his twitter page to drag Buhari.

Tawhidi also known as Imam of Peace is calling out the President Of Nigeria, Buhari.

Also, in his tweet, he wrote that Buhari is the dumbest person in Nigeria.

Furthermore, he said Buhari is a dictator.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1243462201475616768

Cc:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
sholey4love:
Let us pray for our president instead of insulting him. Remember with God all things are possible.
You're not even sure you or anyone you know will get a bed space or a ventilator if you happen to contract the virus..the 80 years old Buhari you're praying for has more than enough of ventikators for him and his family..you better start praying for yourself cuz that's all you're gonna get...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
will avoid this thread like a disease!

Shame!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ouchbabe(f): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Like for the Lifeless terrorist share for the imam grin grin grin

1 Like 13 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Agugbadin: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
emmaitive:
true talk..even me sef i taya for d kind dead people wen vote this dead man into power

Ogene Biko, Naija people don see the mistake we them make but it is too late to cry when the head is off.

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Cc:

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by dahnimoh(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

I know they will blame me for this

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
, where are you hiding your face shamefully?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by nedekid: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Where is BBQ man. Let him come and defend his "darling" daddy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
spendoon:

Always mind the way you talk, fool

Sorry teacher teach me how to talk werey

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by DennisEche(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Only zombies think other wise. The yoruba muslims foisted this disaster upon us

14 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Where's the darling daddy guy?

Cc:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by bjgurl(f): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Calling to order and showing peace are entirely different

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by franchasng: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mozegee:
Do you know why I hate Nigerians,you guys hate the truth.Is there anything he said about your president that not is true.God when will this nation get some sense. A president who love shading of blood,who is senseless in the brain,who cannot even pronounce covid 19. Have you guys ever asked where is your president since yesterday. All what they can do is show us picture of your president working at night. A man who have not work in the day.And useless guys are here bashing a man who is telling you,all u need to know about your president. Shame on you guys. It is only stupid fool that can support this man buhari. He is a disaster.
failed President are always supported by stupid, brain dead citizens!! - Anonymous Engineer

16 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingjrofficial:
every Nigeria president has 1or2 shortcomings... Appreciate BUBU cry
appreciate him in stupidity A Dullard that think Japan and Germany share boundary right undecided don't make me to invoke convit one and nine Birus into ur brain

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Iceyjays(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
repogirl:
Shots fired cheesy cheesy grin
Oya sycophants, over to you wink

Meanwhile, I don't disagree with the Imam of Peace. grin
Shut up!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Femijohn198: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
see finishing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
mtinfx:

Buhari is not biased?

Do you smoke camel urine and drink their dung soaked in kai kai?

You sound high and drunk at the same time undecided
Have mercy on him now
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ednut1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Those that voted buhari in 2015 cannot escape hell

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Crownedjon: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Look at the way the vulture meat seller is lamenting
Pathetic tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Miner13: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

Nonsense speech!

Allah The Almighty forbids us from mocking people as He Says (what means): {O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them}[Quran 49:11]

In a Hadeeth on the authority of ‘Aa’ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, she said, “I said to the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) ‘It is enough for you that Safiyyah is such-and-such [meaning that she was short].’ The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) replied:‘You have said a word that could adulterate the water of the sea if it were mixed with it.’”She also said, “I once imitated a man before him [ridiculing him] and He said:‘I would never like to imitate anyone, even if I were to get such- and-such [a reward for it].’”
why are you pained.is this mocking. no wonder you called western education haram, yet you're the product of western education

14 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Giwoni: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
amid this critical period that Nigerian citizens are , Mr, president has not been able to do tangible and meaningful thing in order to Better the life of the masses. Imam, thanks for making our president know his worth.

6 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by MYHUBBY: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
franchasng:
Ironically this Imam is saying that Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis are fools!! shocked

Before you attack me, I am quoting the Imam who said and I quote:

Stupid Presidents are voted by stupid people!!

And we all know that Yorubas have been well proud that they made Buhari President, meaning Yoruba voted Buhari in twice as a dumb President.

So based on the Imam's words, Yorubas are foolish!! Na wa for Imam of Peace oh grin

I am only quoting Iranian Imam of Peace cool
[/s]

so all Yorubas are in APC? we don't have Yoruba in PDP? or Oyo that voted for PDP in the last election are Igbo?

those that voted for APC in Southeast and Abia state are Yoruba?

you people and stupidity are intertwine

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Do you own a BBQ joint? If yes, do you have a branch in Abuja?? And what are your signature grills?? angry tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ledaman: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Useless man, we the know the rationale behind this statement El- Zakzaky would never be released bloody moda fuka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.