Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation (1251 Views)

Imam Tawhidi Blasts Buhari, Calls For His Resignation (video) / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Terrorist Government - Imam Tawhidi / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by Mandynews(f): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
A Muslim influencer and reformist Imam, Mohammad Tawhidi on Friday took to Twitter to mock the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari following the wrong pronunciation of the COVID-19.

The self-acclaimed Peace Advocate, Imam of Peace said Buhari still doesn’t know the name of the virus killing people.

"The President of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari still doesn’t know the name of the virus killing 24,000+ at such a rapid rate," he said.

"Addressing the nation about it for the first time, he pronounced the virus as 'CIVIK 1-9'. His friend, Imran Khan, thinks Japan and Germany share a border," the 37 years old man said.

"I love Nigeria. I have one Nigerian friend and she’s amazing. One of the most successful and honest people I know. I also welcome my new Nigerian followers on Twitter. You have a beautiful country but it would be more beautiful without the terrorism enabled by Dictator Buhari"

"More lies. I am not Nigerian nor am I a follower of Zakzaky and the terrorist regime in Iran. I despise Zakzaky. Criticizing Buhari doesn’t mean I support Zakzaky. I reject them both. I take orders from one person only and that person is my lady."

"President Buhari’s cult claim they have nothing to do with terrorists in Nigeria. Yet when I expose terrorists in Nigeria... President Buhari’s fans attack me online. A stupid President is always elected by stupid people."

"Muhammadu Buhari is the Joe Biden of Nigeria: 1- People don’t know where he is. 2- He doesn’t know where he is. 3- He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 4- His fingerprints are on dirty files with no one brave enough to investigate him. 5- A national embarrassment."

"Nigerians should know that I’ve actually had contact with his office before, during civil conflicts (Shia-Sunni/army clashes). I was about to come to Nigeria for negotiations and help achieve peace between sects. But it looks like Buhari loves conflict so he can stay in power."

He finalize by saying "Nigerians please be careful from the Covikkk virus."

At the time of writing this report, some Nigerian's are roasting him while some are praising him. 

https://mandynews.com/imam-mohammad-tawhidi-mock-buhari-over-covid-19-pronunciation/

1 Like

Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by SLAP44: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
This IPOB Imam sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by Nbote(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fatality

"Muhammadu Buhari is the Joe Biden of Nigeria: 1- People don’t know where he is. 2- He doesn’t know where he is. 3- He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
Chaiiiii See finishing.... Dis summary is conclusive becos d Imam completely finished Buhari.. He finished him completely

2 Likes

Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by Mandynews(f): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked

Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by Ofemmanu1: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Zombies go die for this news.
bihari is a basterrd son of a cow. I can fhucking guaran-fuckin-tee you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by josen16322(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
illetrate as a president and dumbass people who dont want good tins in dis holy holy country and ALMIGHTY GOD shall punish everyone who voted 4 dis useless man called buhari in d hot seat as a leader and covikk 1,9 birus shall be thy frend angry angry sad
Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
If you cant speak up, someone else will help you out

Thank you Imam

Lalasticlala come and see snake

2 Likes

Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Local man, Imam of peace don vex

he is dragging our president anyhow on twitter

he has over 600k followers

The presidency and zombies will not like this grin

1 Like

Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by realborn(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
undecided undecided

If you do not have the capacity, do not seek nor aspire for a position you can’t administer over..
Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by Captainrambo2: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
He was hesitant to speak, we all know
Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by JAMO84: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
This one knew that Nigeria has a large pool of miserable wailers. He attacks Buhari, they storm his Twitter handle and fellow him en mass.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by GamalNasser: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Imam of peace is just mad because Buhari has block all channels if corrupt money the imam was enjoying
Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by Eteka1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
What stupid country does he come from?
Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
Imam of peace is just mad because Buhari has block all channels if corrupt money the imam was enjoying

Don't be a CoviIdiot
Iman of peace is saying nothing but the truth

buhari governemnt is the worst Nigeria ever had

So irresponsible.
Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by identitylenz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Truth is bitter ,Las Las someone has the balls to throw missiles to oh ye buhari grin
Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by temptnow: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
O boy see finishing

Re: Imam Mohammad Tawhidi Mock Buhari Over COVID-19 Pronunciation by GamalNasser: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Don't be a CoviIdiot
Iman of peace is saying nothing but the truth

buhari governemnt is the worst Nigeria ever had

So irresponsible.

You are lying Imam of peace is angry Buhari has blocked the free money he used to get from PDP politicians ... No More Free Money Imam go and work !!

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. / Umahi Begin Production Of Electric Vehicles And Tricycles / Magu Woes Deepens, More Evidence Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.