Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People (900 Views)

Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process / Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People – Islamic Scholar / Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People – Islamic Scholar, Imam O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by visaland(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
The Popular Islamic scholar, Imam Tawhidi, has slammed Buhari, stating that He is a stupid president, adding that he loves Conflict so that he can remain in power.

READ BELOW:

“Nigerians should know that I’ve actually had contact with his office before, during civil conflicts (Shia-Sunni/army clashes). I was about to come to Nigeria for negotiations and help achieve peace between sects. But it looks like Buhari loves conflict so he can stay in power.

“President Buhari’s cult claim they have nothing to do with terrorists in Nigeria. Yet when I expose terrorists in Nigeria… President Buhari’s fans attack me online. A stupid President is always elected by stupid people.

“I love Nigeria. I have one Nigerian friend and she’s amazing. One of the most successful and honest people I know. I also welcome my new Nigerian followers on Twitter. You have a beautiful country but it would be more beautiful without the terrorism enabled by Dictator Buhari.

“Nigerians please be careful from the Covikkk virus.”

“Look who’s trending number 1 in Nigeria. If the corrupt Nigerian government wants more… I will take over the media narrative in no time. I’ve done it before. #PresidentCovik won’t know what to do with me. Stop supporting terrorists. Stop abusing the people.

“Terrorism is an international concern but you reflect the mentality of Mr. Covikk’s support base. Keep embarrassing yourselves…

Also Read: Coronavirus: Buhari is disrespecting Nigerians – Oby Ezekwesili

“I’ll say it again: Whoever voted for Buhari, especially for the second time after seeing his failures to crack down on terrorists, is 100% stupid, foolish and irresponsible. Victims of terrorism due to Buhari’s incompetence don’t care about minority or majority votes. Wake up.

“Whoever supports Buhari is not only foolish but also responsible for his crimes regardless of their nationality. I’m not even Nigerian and I am standing up for Nigerians. Maybe you should do the same instead of defending the cult that put that Covikkk criminal in power.

“More lies. I am not Nigerian nor am I a follower of Zakzaky and the terrorist regime in Iran. I despise Zakzaky. Criticizing Buhari doesn’t mean I support Zakzaky. I reject them both. I take orders from one person only and that person is my lady.

“The President of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari still doesn’t know the name of the virus killing 24,000+ at such a rapid rate. Addressing the nation about it for the first time, he pronounced the virus as ‘CIVIK 1-9’. His friend, Imran Khan, thinks Japan and Germany share a border.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by helinues: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ok we have read.. So what next now?

Sebi Hassan Rouhani is the second wisest man to ever liveth after King Solomon, that's why Iran Iranu is chopping sanctions left and right.

Hian
Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Sebi Hassan Rouhani is the second wisest man to ever liveth after King Solomon, that's why Iran Iranu is chopping sanctions left and right.

Hian

will you shut up there!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by UcheJenifaFB: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=EjaikreTheViper post=87820896][/quote]

Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by helinues: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

will you shut up there!!!

Viper venom .. Always aggressive morning, day and night.

Hian

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by Miner13: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Hian
continue dreaming
Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by clarocuzioo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
" A stupid president is always elected by stupid people ," Iman of Peace 2020.

Awon sophisticated people , how far.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by Captainrambo2: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Hian
even with the sanctions can you compare the 2 countries ?

Zombies re terrible beings

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by helinues: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Captainrambo2:
even with the sanctions can you compare the 2 countries ?

Zombies re terrible beings

Una hypocrisy is legendary. Should this conversation be between USA and Iran, I am sure you are going to throw this same Iran into dustbin.

Hahahaha
Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by ItooWorWor(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Una hypocrisy is legendary. Should this conversation be between USA and Iran, I am sure you are going to throw this same Iran into dustbin.

Hahahaha
My broda e tire me oo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People by Captainrambo2: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Hahahaha
rubbish zombie tale.

This is between nigeria and iran

(1) (Reply)

How Western Media Would Cover Minneapolis If It Happened In Another Country / Breaking: Court Restrains Oshiomhole, INEC From Direct Primaries / Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.