Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 (1506 Views)

Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah / Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
Sir Elton John is holding close a new tiny dancer.The piano man and husband David Furnish have become parents to a 7-pound, 15-ounce baby boy born on Christmas Day. The news was first reported Monday night by USMagazine.com and confirmed to The Associated Press by John's Los Angeles-based publicist.
Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John was born in California via a surrogate, whose identity is being protected by the new parents.
Zachary is 62-year-old John's first child with the 48-year-old Furnish. The couple married in 2005.
In a joint statement, the new parents told USMagazine.com that "Zachary is healthy and doing well" and they are "overwhelmed with happiness and joy at this very special moment."

Just wonder wenti e dey wait.
Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by favouredjb(f): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
God punish dis mad men!so u like children and ur fucking ass,y can't u marry a woman?
Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by shotster50(m): 3:20am On Dec 29, 2010
@ fAVOUR

In what galaxy is having a child via a surrogate mother the same as marrying a woman
Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 29, 2010
favouredjb:

God punish dis mad men!so u like children and your bleeping backside,y can't u marry a woman?

duh!!!!
they are a gay couple aka NOT ATTRACTED TO WOMEN. do you mean that they have to pretend to like and marry one to please YOU?!
do you believe that gay people shouldnt desire for children and family?! as long as they are loving parents then there is absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing.
to each their own!

1 Like

Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by favouredjb(f): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
Well that's my opinion,I feel its wrong,so y d "duh"part?
Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hmm, hasn't that homophobic dude sagamite seen this thread?
Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
favouredjb:

Well that's my opinion,I feel its wrong,so y d "duh"part?

everyone is entitled to their opinion but the DUH part was for A) you being surprised that gay people desire children or B) you asking a gay person to marry a woman.
Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by MrCork2: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
and they have a baby boy called: SUSAN!! angry
Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by favouredjb(f): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
I can't believe people are actually supporting this fagots,if God designed it for men to be wit men,I guess dey wnt desire babies,cos whr will d babies come from?der dIcks?
Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
as long as people dont force their lifestyle unto you (and that they are not doing anything criminal), let people live THEIR lives the best THEY see fit.
since you want to take the words of"god" literally, here is something for you to consider:

I Corinthians 14:34-35 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

Genesis 3:16 "Your craving will be for your husband, and he will dominate you."

Deuteronomy 22:20-21 But if , evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, "

Mark 9:43 "If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched."

1 Like

Re: Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 by honeric01(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2012
^^^^
Seriously, what are you saying? you're even quoting the bible too? man stop that pls. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic To Feature In Kenyan Movie / Danny Young - 'pop Champagne New Video / Victor Moses 's Demons !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.