Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures (87087 Views)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home / Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by edoairways: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
clevvermind:
The governor should also give 5k stipend to help the masses at this time. Just joking sha.
N5,000 is too small
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
E pain them grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I swear. Look how they are all triggered cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by edoairways: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
0KNM:
Such a dirty old city. Nothing ever changes in that city. Same old buildings since Adam
Na your city come beta?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by okpalaAnambra: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
flexyrule:
There's nothing "City-ish" about Benin.
I always wonder why the place is called Benin City.
I'm telling u... I was disappointed when I went there..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by loswhite(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Yes, but when they ask you Nigerians to pay the amount of money in taxes needed to pay to clean the city, you people will complain that they want to chop your money.

British cities are very clean. The average Brit pays council taxes of at least 120 pounds...54,900 naira monthly...which pays for cleaning facilities.

Edo state has a budget of 470million dollars for this year. Pennsylvania, USA is spending 78 billion dollars this year. And you expect Pennsylvania and Canada level cleanliness from 470million dollars.??
how can you pay taxes when every 4 years you hear they budget millions to buy cars for themselves? You are converting the currency as if the cost of renting a house in US or UK is same as EDO state...Stop supporting rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by okpalaAnambra: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Daum:

The thing be say the time Benin was called a city, most places in Nigeria were bushes or farm lands
Unfortunately the past matters not..afterall the Romans were once world power but today is USA..nothing Citi-ish about Benin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Yes, but when they ask you Nigerians to pay the amount of money in taxes needed to pay to clean the city, you people will complain that they want to chop your money.

British cities are very clean. The average Brit pays council taxes of at least 120 pounds...54,900 naira monthly...which pays for cleaning facilities.

Edo state has a budget of 470million dollars for this year. Pennsylvania, USA is spending 78 billion dollars this year. And you expect Pennsylvania and Canada level cleanliness from 470million dollars.??
What have they done with the one we’ve been paying? Looting!

In the Britain you mentioned, people pay tax and can see how it’s been spent to better the lives of citizens
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
edoairways:

Na your city come beta?
Abeg go away. Edo airways ko, edo bird ni

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by edoairways: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
0KNM:
Abeg go away. Edo airways ko, edo bird ni
See you tonight
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by fuckpro: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Deceptive argument

What's the cost of labour in Edo compared to Canada and Co

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by shollyshine(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Issokay
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by osazsky(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm telling u... I was disappointed when I went there..
I served in d north all I saw was landmass
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Where is my share of up keeping fund?

What has the zoo government in Edo state done today after the sat at home order? Another way to steal taxpayers in the name of china virus.

All those that always preferred China deadly products over Aba's quality products, don't worry China terrorist and fulani terrorist will Islamize you, kill you and take over all those your land and properties if you don't support Biafra freedom henceforth.

Where are those cowardice nigeria military and other useless security organizations that always opening fire on innocent Indigenous People of Biafra-IPOB? Why are they running from this China war

Useless migrants nigeria security zombies.

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Hassan88(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
An aboki spotted, coming from a place that has been ravaged by killer herdsmen,bandits and bokohoram.Your aboki brothers are the major menace we have in Benin.

Are you done?
For the records, I am not an Aboki.
I am a free-born of Edo State.
Auchi precisely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by EnterpriseMan: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
abumeinben:
Great...

Na B-Side clean like this? E don tay wey man reach there o
Clean ke? Benin?

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Hassan88(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
ogbonti:

and your papa and mama na wiches too - na winch dey know winch - grin
I be Edo Pikin ooo
Auchi Freeborn.
We know ourselves for There. angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Ifiegboria(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
ebohstepn:
Na only Benin de experience this sit at home order ooo. We for ekp nothing like that
obhiaba! Bodiaye?
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by danhans(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ma play dem de play,make hungry fire them 2 days I go know weda dem go lock der shop
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by tonididdy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
0KNM:
Such a dirty old city. Nothing ever changes in that city. Same old buildings since Adam
Will you compare it with brown roof republic or the piggery states of the east?

Edo is an ancient city but the top notch architectural wonder is taking over its ancient history.

If you think EDo is old, then you are blind and faraway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by tonididdy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
EDo has to be quarantined aggressively... 60% of travels outside and into Nigeria are returning to EDO.

Good job GO

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by mechanics(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
At least shops selling food stuffs and other essentials are allowed to open.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by freshboi88: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
I went out today o, there's is no sit at home anything, commercial transportation is active, most of the markets are crowded.....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
tonididdy:

Will you compare it with brown roof republic or the piggery states of the east?

Edo is an ancient city but the top notch architectural wonder is taking over its ancient history.

If you think EDo is old, then you are blind and faraway
Son, don’t let me slap your head. Please go away

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by tonididdy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
0KNM:

Son, don’t let me slap your head. Please go away

When last did you visit Ed0?
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
tonididdy:

When last did you visit Ed0?
2012 or thereabouts
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
When your governor and speaker are positive, but, Fayemi in sorber reflection of God's goodness

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by don4real: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tell am,e knows nothing.
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You know nothing son
And you nor even bother to find out why them name am Benin city! And why them write am bodly for Nigeria map
You must seek for knowledge
You think say Benin city na any state mate for Africa nor to talk of Nigeria
Them dey respect Benin city every where
Infact When whites think say Africa na village and Africans nor get anything to offer during thier visit those olden days! Na im Benin shock them
When them visit Benin they were shocked and surprised at Benin political organization, native technology, arts and the sophistication of her economic and social enterprise

Na Benin them for hold the first mass( Catholic prayer ) in the whole of West Africa!
You think say na today them construct that ring road and the way when he take link the entire city?
Na that road even shock the Portuguese most
They were surprised how come Bini take get such idea to construct such road whereas other Africa countries when them visit are far away from civilization

See nor make me vex this evening abeg!

Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr
Children na im full Naira land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dear corona virus,odogwu 1 of China,afu dimkpa afu agbagba oria,he that gives the whole world emergency public holidays,omechiri airport uwa nile,the only sickness that made politicians to remain in Nigeria,he that storms the whole world without any permission,he that commands all the kukere husbands to stay at home,we Nigerians are pleading you to leave our country,��biko nwokeoma,you've been tested and trusted,pls have pity on us and go back to your coven. Anyi afugo na anya ma kweta,biko buru ngwogwo gi puo na aha Amen����
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by ZooOga: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
what go happen now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.